Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
When I pass the dagger on to this Guardian,
等我将匕♥首♥传给守卫者
whoever it may be,
无论是谁
the Darkness will finally rest.
黑暗将永远熄灭
And I will be reunited with Belle.
到那时 我就能和贝儿团聚了
I wasn't the only one that took a blood test that day.
那天 我不是唯一验了血的人
I am Lucy's father.
我才是露西的父亲
Listen, I-I can still help you.
听着 我还是可以帮你的
Just use your dark magic, whatever, get me out of here,
用你的黑魔法 把我弄出去
and I'll kill any witch you like.
我能帮你干掉任何一个女巫
You're a wild card.
你是张不确定的牌
And I'm taking you out of the deck.
我要让你出局了
Can you hear me, Belle?
能听到我说话吗 贝儿
It's me.
是我
I know it's only been a short time since...
我知道没有你在我身旁
I began my journey without you.
我独自一人开始的旅程还很短
And it feels like eternity.
但那感觉像是永恒
I received a letter from Gideon.
我收到一封吉迪恩的来信
He's done well his studies.
他的研究进行得不错
Our son miss you, Belle.
我们的儿子十分想念你 贝儿
Terribly.
非常想念
And so do I.
我也如此
That's good.
真好
Quite good.
相当好
Let it all out.
毫无保留
After all, there's no greater pain
毕竟 没有比和真爱分开
than being separated from true love --
更大的痛苦了
especially for an immortal like you,
特别是像你一样永生的人
Dark One.
黑暗者
I don't know who you are or why you're here.
我不知道你是谁 为什么在这儿
But I suggest you go.
但是我建议你快走
The name's Facilier and I came to help.
我叫法西利亚 是来帮忙的
You see, anyone can come here to talk to the dead.
你看 谁都能来这里和逝者说话
It's hearing them that's the trick.
但能听到逝者的回应 那就是我的招数了
You came to ask Belle
你来问贝儿
if the girl you met, named Alice,
那个你遇到的叫爱丽丝的女孩
is truly the Guardian.
是否是真正的守卫者
If you're really so interested in surrendering your power,
如果你真的如此渴望放弃法力
perhaps I should take it from you instead.
或许我可以帮你拿走
You honestly think a pin cushion is gonna work on me?
你真以为扎针会对我有用吗
Very well.
非常好
Now I get the chance to do... this.
现在我有机会这么做了
If you truly can hear my wife,
如果你真能听到我妻子说话
then tell me, what did she say?
那就告诉我 她说了什么
The Guardian has to be pure of heart.
守卫者必须心灵纯洁
But the only way to know is to test Alice.
但弄清楚的唯一方法就是考验爱丽丝
Belle says you have to hurry.
贝儿说你要快点了
Why?!
为什么
Because she sees there's still darkness in you,
因为她看出你体内还残存黑暗
and she's afraid that without her,
她怕没有她
you'll succumb to it first.
你会先屈服于黑暗
Don't worry, Belle.
别担心 贝儿
I'll find the Guardian in time.
我会及时找到守卫者的
I promise.
我保证
Oh, you better hope you do...
你最好希望找到
because if you don't,
因为如果你找不到
I'll be there to pluck your precious dagger from you.
到时我会夺走你心爱的匕♥首♥
Good luck, Dark One.
祝你好运 黑暗者
So what do we do - when we talk to this head case?
在审这个疯子时 我们要怎么做
Do we call him Nick or is it "Hansel"?
我们该叫他尼克还是汉塞尔
Ah, it doesn't matter.
不重要
All he's gonna be responding to soon
很快他的代号♥就变成
is a number on the back of an orange jumpsuit.
橙色连衣裤背上的数字了
Should we get help?
要请求救援吗
I don't think we have to bother.
我觉得不必费事了
What the hell happened?
究竟发生了什么
You think some kind of medical condition?
你觉得是身体出问题了吗
No.
不
There was someone here with him. How?
有人来过这里 怎么做到的
The door was locked,
门锁着
and we're the only ones with a key card.
只有我们有门卡
Lock down the building.
封锁大楼
Now!
立刻
Where the hell are you going?
你要去哪儿
Hey, Van Gogh. Whatcha drawing?
梵高 在画什么
Wow. Very lifelike.
栩栩如生
Uh, I don't know --
我不知道
can't seem to get him right today.
似乎今天画不好他
I woke up with this terrible buzzing in my head.
我从起床后脑子里就烦人地嗡嗡响
Do you hear it?
你能听到吗
I don't think so.
听不到
Great. Must be me, then.
真好 那肯定就是我的问题了
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗
You need to get out of your head a little bit.
你多少需要从头脑中解脱出来
It's good for the soul.
这样有益心灵
And just so happens that I know the perfect way to do it.
恰好我知道从头脑解脱的完美方法
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You are spending the day with me.
你陪我一天
We're gonna do some eating, some walking,
我们去吃点东西 散散步
maybe some more eating.
然后也许再吃点东西
I'm a big fan of food.
我是个大吃货
Is this...
这...
like a date?
算是约会吗
I hope so,
但愿吧
or else I'm wasting a whole lot of lip gloss right now.
否则我现在就是白费唾沫了
So, what do you say?
你怎么想
Can you take a break from Mr. Sad Troll?
可以离开悲伤巨人先生去休息一下吗
Yeah, why not?
好啊 当然
I'm just so happy you didn't get hurt.
你没受伤我真是太开心了
How did I make such a mistake with Nick?
我怎么对尼克犯了如此大的错误
You can't blame yourself, okay?
别自责 好吗
Nobody realized he was crazy.
没人意识到他疯了
Y-You still haven't told me much
你还没怎么告诉我
about what he said to you.
他对你说了什么
Maybe talking about it would help.
也许说出来会有帮助
Yeah.
是啊
Um, thank you, but to be honest, I...
谢谢 但是坦白说
I just don't think I'm ready yet.
我想我还没有准备好
Weaver, what the hell's going on?
韦弗 到底是怎么回事
I have a hunch who killed our suspect.
我猜到是谁杀了我们的嫌疑人了
This one I intend to follow up on.
我打算追踪这个人
So I guess I'll take care of
所以我猜我要开展
the actual, bloody police work, then.
真正的警♥察♥工作了
Well, you go ahead.
你去吧
Pull surveillance footage, dust for prints,
调取监控录像 收集指纹
follow whatever part of "The book" you like.
追查你爱书的任意部分
Just don't get in my way.
别碍我的事就好
What the hell's gotten into you?
你到底着了什么魔
I've never seen you like this.
我从没见过你这个样子
Like what?
什么样子
Scared.
你吓坏了
Oh! Robin.
罗宾
Alice.
爱丽丝
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
Here, one letter from your dad.
给你 你♥爸♥爸的信
And I also brought you this.
我还给你带来了这个
Oh, it's beautiful.
真好看
Everyone back home in Storybrooke makes them,
在我的家乡童话镇 人人都会做这个
and when you're finished,
做完之后
you're supposed to find someone to swap with.
应该找个人交换
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表