So...
那...
are you ready to don your crown
你准备好戴上王冠了
and meet your subjects as their queen?
作为女王去面对你的臣民了吗
Yes.
是的
But on one condition --
但有一个条件
you all come out to meet them with me.
你们要和我一起出去
Because I can't protect them all alone.
因为我无法以一人之力保护他们
And I am putting my trust in all of you to help me.
我相信你们会帮助我
Shall we?
走吧
Aren't you coming with?
你不一起吗
I'll be there in a moment.
我马上过去
Okay.
好
You can come out now.
你现在可以出来了
I know you're there.
我知道你在
You always did know me.
你总是那么了解我
You're not welcome here.
你是不受欢迎的
Your friends are gone now.
你的朋友都走了
You can stop pretending you're not happy to see me.
别再假装你不想见到我了
Especially when I come bearing gifts.
尤其我还带着这个礼物
Remember this?
还记得吗
How could I forget?
怎么可能忘
But why bother returning it?
为什么要还我呢
After all, I'm a much different person
毕竟 上一次你见到的我
than the last time you saw me wearing that.
和现在的我已经完全不一样了
All people change.
人人都会变
Do they?
是吗
Then what do you get out of this?
你能从中获得什么
I just...
我只是...
I miss my queen.
想念我的女王
Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise.
真是惊喜啊
Kelly.
凯莉
Oh, drop the act.
别装了
You think you can just waltz into my town
你以为你能大摇大摆地来到我的地盘
and pretend you're cursed?
假装自己也被诅咒了吗
You knew.
你知道了
I know all your tricks.
我了解你所有的把戏
You didn't come here to invest in my bar or anything else.
你来不是为了投资我的酒吧或者其他任何事
So...
那...
what are you really here for?
你究竟是来干什么的
Would you like to come in?
要进来吗
Definitely not.
绝对不要
Do as you wish, Regina.
随你吧 瑞金娜
You always have.
你一直都是如此
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表