I'll get to the bottom of this.
我会查明真♥相♥
Until then, don't do anything crazy.
在此之前 别做傻事
This is the most delicious thing I've ever eaten.
这是我吃过最好吃的东西
I had no idea you could candy on fruit.
我没想到还能在水果上裹糖
You can put candy on anything if you try hard enough.
如果足够努力 你可以在任何东西上裹糖
It's a worthy goal.
值得一试
So, what's next?
接下来干什么
Actually, that's up to you.
看你
I showed you a little taste of my Hyperion Heights.
我带你尝了我喜欢的海伯利安高地美食
Show me something about yours.
你带我尝尝你喜欢的吧
I know just the place.
我刚好知道一个地方
Mom-and-pop bookshop -- excellent choice.
爸爸妈妈书店 不错的选择
Actually, it's pop-and-pop --
其实是两个爸爸书店
and this isn't even the best part.
这还不是最棒的部分
This is one of my favorite spots in the whole city.
这是我在整座城里最喜欢的景色
Why's that?
为什么
Because from here you can go anywhere in the world
因为在这里 你不用跨出一步
without ever taking a step.
就能走遍全球
See?
看到没
That is the best description of a bookshelf I have ever heard.
这是我听过的对书柜的最佳描述
Yeah, well, when your world is small,
好吧 当你的世界很小
you do anything you can to make it bigger.
就可以想方设法让它变大
Probably sounds crazy to someone who's actually seen things.
对于总是出现幻觉的人来说 这话很疯狂
Not at all.
完全不会
Let me tell you, there were lots of days
听我说 如果我很多时候
when traveling like this
以这种状态旅行
would've been a hell of a lot easier --
事情就会顺利很多
like any time I took a bus.
比如我每次坐公交车
They almost always broke down on the side of the road
公交车总是坏在路边
in some tiny, little town, usually while it was raining.
坏在小镇上 而且还下着雨
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
It happened so many times,
发生过很多次
I started picking up these little souvenirs.
我开始收集这些小纪念品
I got this one in Thailand.
这个是在泰国得到的
This one I got at this amazing little village in Peru.
这个是在秘鲁的一个很棒的小村庄里得到的
This one's my favorite.
这是我最喜欢的
I got this one in the farthest place
这个是距离海伯利安高地
from Hyperion Heights you can go
最远的地方得到的
before you start coming back.
这地方回都不方便回
Wonder if I'll ever have an adventure like that.
不知道我会不会有这种经历
Oh, you will.
你会的
I can tell these things.
我能断定
You are gonna have lots of adventures.
你会有许多冒险的
What do you think, Mr. Rabbit?
你觉得呢 兔子先生
Do you like my bracelet?
你喜欢我的手链吗
Robin gave it to me,
罗宾给我的
and I don't plan to ever take it off.
我不打算取下来
Alice.
爱丽丝
Rumplestiltskin?
朗普斯金
I'm glad you're still awake.
很高兴你还醒着
I am, but you shouldn't be here.
是的 但你不该来这儿
I know we're friends -- or at least we used to be --
我知道我们是朋友 至少曾经是
but my papa wrote me a letter.
但我爸给我写了封信
And he didn't say why,
他没说原因
but he warned me not to talk to you.
只是提醒我不要跟你说话
I know. Uh, that's why I waited
我知道 所以我等到
for a time he wasn't watching to come see you.
他没看着你的时候来见你
W-What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
It's nothing.
没事
What's important is you're right --
重要的是你说得对
we are friends.
我们是朋友
Which means if you want me to go, I will.
所以如果你想让我走 我就走
I was simply hoping
我只是希望
to see you and your father reunited again.
看到你和你父亲重聚
Wait.
等等
Do you really have a way to cure his heart?
你真有办法能治愈他的心吗
Yes, I do.
真的
You see, your father
可是你父亲
thought the path was too dangerous,
觉得这条路太危险了
but I know how painful it is
但我知道
to be separated from the person you love.
和你爱的人分离有多痛苦
And I thought you should have the opportunity
而我觉得你应该有机会
to decide for yourself.
自己做决定
I'm glad you came.
很高兴你来了
So where do we find this cure?
我们从哪儿找到解药
Well, it's in the possession
解药在一名
of a very powerful witch doctor named Facilier.
非常强大的巫医手上 他名叫法西利亚
And I have to warn you
我得提醒你
he won't give up that magic without a fight.
他不会白白交出那种魔法
But I have a plan.
但我有办法
Good, 'cause I'll do whatever it takes.
好 什么事我都愿意做
Now, where's my cloak?
我的斗篷呢
Yes.
是
I killed Nick.
我杀了尼克
But surely...
但...
you're not going to shed tears
你不会为
over the untimely death of a serial killer, are you?
连环杀手的意外之死流眼泪吧
How I'm feeling isn't the issue.
我现在的感受不重要
I'm here about the dagger.
我关心的是匕♥首♥
What about it?
怎么了
It's missing.
匕♥首♥不见了
And I need to know if you took it.
我得弄清是不是你拿了
And if you did,
如果你拿了
I'm just asking you to return it.
我请你归还
This is about more than...
这更事关
whatever we have between us.
我俩的关系
I know exactly what it's about.
我知道你来是为了什么
Or rather who it's about.
或者说你来是为了谁
The Dark One.
黑暗者
Have you noticed
你有没有发现
it's always him - slithering between you and me?
他总是介入你我之间
Have you asked yourself why that is?
你有扪心自问过吗
Do you have his dagger or not?
你到底有没有他的匕♥首♥
I was clear
我说得很明白
that when I came back to the Heights,
我重回高地时
it was to get that dagger.
就是为了找匕♥首♥的
Don't make me ask you a third time.
别逼我问你第三遍
All right.
行
Then the truth is I don't have it.
事实就是我没有
Now, you can decide to believe me or not.
现在你看看要不要相信我
The choice is yours.
由你选
Thank you. I do believe you.
谢谢 我很相信你
I should go.
我该走了
Will I see you later?
我们之后再见
Maybe.
可能吧
Hello, Dark One.
你好 黑暗者
If you've been here,
如果你一直在的话
then you know I don't have what you're looking for.
那你就知道我没有你在找的东西
Well, Roni may believe you, but me?
罗尼可能信你 但我
I know better.
我更了解你
I'd say it's time we had a little chat.
不如我俩谈一下吧
Hello?
有人吗
Dragon's Fire.
龙火
One drop burns the fingernails right off.
一滴就能把指甲烧光
Interested?
感兴趣吗
No, thanks.
不用 谢谢
Uh, I was actually hoping to speak to some dead.
其实我想和亡者对话
I heard you could do that.
听说你能做到
Well, I don't really talk so much as listen.
我一般不太说话 我爱聆听
And do you know what they're saying right now?
你知道他们现在在说什么吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表