Said it's more hassle than it's worth.
他说没必要自找麻烦
You'll be out in 10.
你十点就能出去了
Hey, slugger?
猛♥男♥
That's one powerful rune.
这是很强的符文标记
If your lost girl was drawin' that,
如果是那个失踪女孩画的
I'd hate to meet whatever evil she was facing down.
她面对的邪物一定非常厉害
Oh, hey, thank you so much for pushing me.
谢谢你一直激励我
I needed a nudge.
我很需要激励
Yeah, well, that's what best friends do.
好吧 闺蜜就是这样的
And I think today we proved our business is on fire.
我们今天证明了我们的生意很"火"
Please let that not be literal.
可别真的起"火"了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Come on, Sabine.
萨宾
Sabine!
萨宾
It's a beauty beyond words, Princess.
这美景难以描述 公主
Thank you for sharing.
谢谢你带我来看
My father spent a lifetime building this kingdom.
我父亲花一辈子建造了这个王国
Was this his?
这是他的遗物吗
Yes.
是的
It's a Firefly Ruby.
这是萤火红宝石
They awarded it to him after the war.
战后奖给他的
He must have been quite the hero.
他肯定很英勇
He didn't start that way.
他起初并非战士
He enlisted as a cook.
他是炊事兵
But when the King's horsemen took the camp,
但国王的骑兵袭击了军营
he was the only one left.
他是唯一的幸存者
He threw down his ladle and picked up a sword.
他扔下勺子 拾起剑
And it became the turning point in the war.
这成为了战争的转折点
It's how he caught my mother's eye.
引起了我母亲的注意
Her love made him a Prince.
她的爱使得他成为了王子
After the war was won,
战争胜利后
he rebuilt her lands into a great kingdom.
他将母亲的领地重建为伟大的王国
Now we might lose it all.
但我们现在可能要失去这一切了
Not if I can help it.
有我帮忙就不会
Tonight was magical.
今夜真神奇
I'd like to see you again tomorrow.
我想明天再见你
That would be nice.
那最好了
Stop right there.
站住
Thief!
小偷
I'm sorry. I had no other choice.
抱歉 我别无选择
It was Dr. Facilier. He made me.
是法西利亚博士逼我的
I didn't want to.
我也不想的
Facilier?
法西利亚
Why would I believe a prince would steal
我为何会相信一位王子
for a drifter magician?
会为流浪术士偷东西
Because I'm not a prince.
因为我不是王子
I'm just a commoner.
我只是一介草民
He took my true love captive.
他抓了我的真爱
He separated us in the cruelest of ways.
以最残忍♥的方式将我们分开
I'm a man, and... my love is a frog.
我是人 而我的爱人成了青蛙
Facilier promised he would let her free.
法西利亚承诺他会放她走
He said that true love's kiss would break the curse
他说真爱之吻会打破诅咒
and we could be together again
我们可以重聚
if only I brought him that Firefly Ruby.
只要我给他萤火红宝石
No, there must be some other way,
不 肯定还有办法
someone else who could help you.
还有人能帮你
You've seen what it's like out there.
你也见到了外面的世道
Who else is there to turn to?
我还能求助谁
Go.
滚
I don't ever want to see your face again.
我不想再见到你
Go!
滚
Dresses and hairbrushes?
衣服和发梳
I've been so self-centered.
我太自我了
I saw the world the same way when I was your age.
我在你这么大时也是这么看世界的
But, Mom, those people, the beggars in Tent Alley
但 妈妈 帐篷巷里的那些乞丐
and -- and the man who tried to take this from us.
和想偷走我们的红宝石的家伙
It was desperation.
这叫走投无路
I've tried hard to protect you
为了不让你看到
from the realities of what the Kingdom has become.
王国如今这般模样 我做了很多
There was no way you could have known.
你也没法知道
So, what, we just look the other way?
那我要视而不见吗
All your life,
一直以来
you've been told great stories of your father's successes.
你都只听过你父亲的丰功伟绩
I failed to find someone like him No.
我没有找到他那样的人 我辜负了你 不
I failed you when I sent you looking.
我让你去找他才是辜负了你
After the way you took action tonight,
在你今晚的行动后
I realize we already have everything we need,
我发现我们已经有了需要的一切
everything our people need.
人♥民♥需要的一切
Your father's legacy isn't this little prize.
你父亲的遗物不只是这点奖励
It's in you.
而是你这种品质
All you have to do...
你只需要
...is embrace it.
发扬这种品质
Aunt Sabine!
萨宾阿姨
I was worried.
我还很担心
It's okay. I'm gonna be fine.
没事的 不会有事的
I'm just -- I'm so happy you weren't there.
我只是 很欣慰你当时不在
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
I know what you're gonna say,
我知道你要说什么
and I already have it figured out.
我已经想好了
This was just a setback A setback?
这只是小挫折 小挫折
Against my judgment,
我放弃自己的判断
I let you convince me to take this huge risk.
信了你的话 冒着巨大的风险
And look what happened.
看看现在的下场
Mom, please don't fight.
妈 别吵架
I just want what's best for you and Lucy.
我只是为了你和露西好
What is best is not giving people hope
为了别人好就不要给人希望
that life will get better when it never does.
让人以为生活会变好 但其实永远不会
You don't live in the real world, Sabine,
你活得不现实 萨宾
but I do.
但我是
There isn't any room for your crazy dreams anymore.
你疯狂的梦想已经没有容身之地了
She did this to try and help you, Mom,
她只是想帮你 妈妈
to try and help us.
想要帮我们
Yeah, well, if this is help, I don't need it.
好吧 如果这就是你的帮助 那我不需要
Okay.
好吧
If that's how you feel, then you should take this.
如果这就是你的感受 那把这个收下吧
There's enough money in there for two months' rent.
这里面的钱足够两个月的租金了
Should be enough time for you to find a new job...
该够你找个新工作了
and a new roommate.
以及新室友
Wait, please.
等等 求你别走
You can put away the war paint.
别再打扮了
Henry's not coming.
亨利不会来了
I decided to save him the trouble
我决定帮他省了麻烦
and stop this little game of yours
把你们之间的这场小游戏
before it starts.
扼杀在摇篮里
And what game is that exactly?
究竟是什么小游戏呢
Well, I don't know, Ivy.
我不知道 艾薇
But if I had to guess,
不过要我猜
you're either trying to piss your mother off,
要么你是想惹怒你母亲
or you just want to take
要么就是想
one more thing away from your sister, Jacinda.
再夺走你妹妹杰辛达的一件东西
Stepsister.
后妹
And from what Henry told me, there is nothing to take.
再说从亨利跟我说的来看 他们之间根本没什么
Why are you so interested, anyway?
你为什么这么感兴趣
You barely know him.
你都不认识他
I know him enough to know he's a good kid.
我至少知道他是个好孩子
And I won't let you mess up his life.
我不会让你搅乱他的人生
You might not believe this,
你可能不相信
but I have risked a lot offering my help.
但我为了帮他 可是冒了很大的险
If my mother finds out about this,
如果我母亲发现这一切
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表