Maybe I just miss my sister.
或许我只是想念我姐姐呢
You don't strike me as a sentimental type.
你看着可不像多愁善感的人
Eh, fair enough.
说的也对
There is magic in that little lifeless body --
在那个小小的死躯壳里有魔法
magic that belongs to me.
属于我的魔法
Avarice.
贪心
That I understand.
那我就明白了
I need the girl.
我需要那个女孩
Find out where your mother hid the coffin.
查出来你妈把棺材藏在哪了
That won't be a problem.
那好办
Mother only has so many properties under her name.
我妈名下的财产是有数的
I'll find Anastasia in no time.
我很快就能找到安娜塔夏
And then we will wake her up,
然后我们把她唤醒
and I will finally take back what's mine.
我就终于能夺回属于我的东西了
Not a fan of bivalves?
不喜欢双壳贝类吗
I love oysters. It's just...
我很喜欢生蚝 只是...
It's just my stomach has been in knots
自从他们带走了露西
ever since they took away Lucy.
我就吃不下东西
We'll get her back, Jay.
我们会把她赢回来的 小杰
Okay, I will do everything I can
好 我会尽我所能
to make sure that happens quickly.
确保她快点回来
Thanks.
谢谢
To be honest, I...
说实话
I was surprised you agreed to help
我没想到你会同意帮忙
after I broke up with you. Yeah.
毕竟是我离开你的 是啊
That was rough.
那确实很难接受
But in the end, probably the best thing
但最终看来 那可能是
that could have happened to me.
发生在我身上最好的事情
It forced me to take a long, hard look at my life.
迫使我好好审视了一下自己的生活
I mean, you remember how I was.
你也记得我以前是什么样子的
I was living in my parents' basement,
住在我父母家里的地下室
making you suffer my crappy band
让你忍♥受我的烂乐队
by justifying it as the next Nirvana.
我还说它会成为下一个涅槃乐队
Hey, you rocked that flannel.
但你穿法兰绒衬衫真的棒呆了
I promised myself if I ever had another kid,
我向自己保证 如果我再有个孩子
I would be a man they could be proud of.
我要成为让妻儿骄傲的人
So I put away that flannel,
所以我把法兰绒衬衫收了起来
and I applied to law school.
申请了法学院
Well, I'm not so sure Lucy's so proud of me,
我不确定露西有没有为我骄傲
now that I managed to lose her again.
毕竟我现在又把她弄丢了
Hey, don't be ridiculous.
别这么说
I can see how hard you're fighting now.
我知道你现在在努力争取
You love Lucy.
你爱露西
That's what's gonna bring you back together.
那才是让你们团圆的东西
I'm just here to push papers.
我只是来弄弄文书工作
Thank you, Nick.
谢谢你 尼克
That actually means a lot.
这真的意义重大
Speaking of paperwork,
说到文件工作
there was one document missing from your files.
你少了一份文件
It's the court order signed by a judge
是一份法官签署的法♥院♥命令
granting custody to Belfrey.
把监护权判给贝尔弗莱
It wasn't in there?
不在里面吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Things have been so chaotic.
一切都太混乱了
It's okay.
没关系
You'll find it.
你会找到的
All right, we will get Lucy back, i promise.
我们会把露西赢回来的 我保证
Wonderland.
仙境
I hate this place.
我讨厌这里
At least that's specific.
至少那个具体点
My papa -- Is he okay?
我爸爸 他还好吗
Alice.
爱丽丝
I didn't mean to hurt him. I didn't think that that --
我不是有意伤害他的 我没想到...
No, he's -- he's in good hands.
没事 他已经被照顾起来了
He's gonna be fine. You don't know that.
他会没事的 你可不知道
You can't.
你没法知道
I better stay here.
我最好待在这里
Would you like a cup of tea?
你想喝茶吗
Where did you get this?
你是从哪弄到这个的
Give that back. That's not yours.
还给我 那不是你的
It's my mother's.
是我母亲的
Oh, you're that Ella.
原来你就是那个艾拉
You're Cecelia's Ella?
你是塞西莉亚的女儿艾拉
You know my mother? Oh, yes.
你认识我妈妈 没错
Do you know where I could find her?
你知道我在哪能找到她吗
I have some questions,
我有些问题要问
starting with why she never came back.
首先要问她为什么再也没回来
That.
那个嘛
What?
怎么了
What do you know?
你知道什么
It w-- It was just another tea party,
那只是另一场下午茶
and then the Jabberwock attacked us.
空洞巨龙袭击了我们
Your mother fought valiantly,
你妈妈战斗得很英勇
and in the end, I slayed it.
最终我把巨龙杀死了
But I was the only one that survived.
但我也是唯一一个活下来的人
My mother is dead?
我妈妈死了
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
You don't have to be sorry.
你不用遗憾
That woman left her family for a tea party.
那个女人为了一场下午茶就抛弃了家庭
She doesn't deserve any tears.
不值得为她流泪
You think that's why she came into the Infinite Maze?
你以为她来无限迷宫只是为了喝茶吗
Why else would she?
还能为了什么
Look familiar?
眼熟吗
Yeah, my father had a -- had a mark like that.
我爸也有一个这样的记号♥
What is it?
这是什么
It's part of the Curse of the Poisoned Heart.
这是毒心诅咒的一部分
It appears when you're touched by the one you can't be with.
你触碰了不该在一起的人 它就会出现
But if -- if my father had the same mark...
但如果我爸爸也有这样的记号♥
...my mother's heart was poisoned, too.
就说明我妈妈的心也中了毒
She never stopped loving us.
她一直都是爱我们的
She left to protect us.
她为了保护我们才离开
Trust me,
相信我
if your touch could kill the one you love,
如果你碰一下你爱的人 他就会死
you'd want to be lost, too.
你也会想离开的
But if you knew that getting near Hook would kill him,
但如果你知道靠近虎克可能会让他死
then why would you risk it?
你为什么还要冒这个险
I met a pretty sorceress.
我遇见了一个美丽的女巫
She said she could cure us, but it clearly didn't take.
她说可以治好我们 但很明显没成功
This sorceress, what was her name?
这个女巫 她叫什么名字
She had a funny name.
她的名字特别好玩
Dru? Dra? Driz?
脆 催 崔
What was it?
是什么来着
Drizella.
崔西里亚
Ella!
艾拉
She just had to go through the little door.
她偏要从那个小门进去
Oh, I must say,
我不得不说
your mother's on to something with this freezing spell.
你妈妈研究冰冻咒语还真是厉害
Drizella.
崔西里亚
What are you doing in Wonderland?
你来仙境干什么
Oh, I'm the reason we're all here --
我是我们所有人来这里的原因
tricked Alice into guiding us down one of her little bunny holes.
引诱爱丽丝带我们进入了她的某个兔子洞
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那么做
Because Wonderland has so many different poisons to choose from.
因为仙境有那么多种毒药可供选择
My favorite?
至于我的最爱
The one that can poison hearts --
是那种可以给心下毒的毒药
specifically yours.
具体说就是你的心
Is there a person attached to those legs under there?
这双腿是谁的啊
Writer boy.
作家小子
What the hell are you doing here on a Friday night.
好好的周五晚上 你这是干什么
Operation Food Truck.
快餐车行动
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表