People keep saying that to me today.
今天总有人对我说这句话
But after everything that's happened,
但发生的一切
I might just believe anything.
让我什么都能相信了
Why's that?
怎么了
This is the M.E.'s report on Nick.
这是尼克的尸检报告
According to them, our lawyer turned serial killer
上面说我们这位连环杀手律师
was stabbed through the heart one time...
是被从体内 一针戳入
from the inside.
心脏致死
What?
什么
Well, how's that even possible?
这怎么可能啊
Well, I'm no medical expert, but I'd say it's not.
我不是医学专家 但我也觉得不可能
And the question is,
但问题是
what the hell is going on in this town?
这镇子到底怎么了
Turns out you were right --
看来你是对的
You really can put candy on anything.
真的什么东西都能加糖
I see that.
看出来了
Okay.
好吧
So, here's the thing about me.
我的情况是这样的
I'm never quite sure - what kind of day it's gonna be.
我不能确定我的每一天会是什么样的
Sometimes I wake up and the whole day is good, and then...
有时候我醒来 一整天都是美好的
sometimes it's not.
有时候却不是
And I don't want you to see the not-good days.
我不希望你看到不太好的那些日子
Not yet --
现在还不行
because it can be a bit too much for some people.
因为对于一些人来说 那太过了
I get that.
我明白了
But you don't have to worry
但你不用担心
because it won't be too much for me,
因为我不会觉得太过
no matter what kind of day it is.
无论是什么样的日子
You dropped this on your way out of the store. Can I?
你出书店的时候 把这个落下了 我帮你
There.
好了
It's beautiful.
真好看
Now, then, how 'bout a drink?
现在喝一杯如何
Absolutely.
没问题
Henry?
亨利
I know it's late, but can I come in?
我知道现在很晚了 但我能进来吗
O-Of course.
当然
What is it?
怎么了
Okay, so this morning
好吧 今天早上
when you asked me about Nick?
你问我尼克事情的时候
Well, more important than anything he said
比起他说的话 他给我看的东西
was something he showed me.
才是更重要的
What do you mean?
什么意思
Okay, remember when Lucy was in the hospital
好吧 还记得露西在医院的时候
and I gave blood in case I could help her?
为了能帮她 我也验了血吗
Yeah.
记得
Well, they ran a whole bunch of tests, right,
医院做了一系列的检查
and Nick had the results,
尼克拿到了报告
including one...
其中也包括
that just didn't make any sense.
一个让人想不通的结果
I called the hospital as soon as I got my hands on it.
我一拿到这个就联♥系♥了医院
It's real.
是真的
I-I-I don't understand.
我不明白
I don't, either, but, Jacinda,
我也是 杰辛达
according to that,
根据报告
Lucy's been right this whole time.
露西一直都是对的
I am her father.
我就是她生父
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表