At least Anastasia found a better mother now.
至少安娜塔夏现在找到了一个更好的母亲
Me.
我
Why, you...
什么 你
How does it feel, Mother?
感觉如何 母亲
To get everything you deserve?
得到一切你应得的
Hello, darling. It's your mother.
喂 亲爱的 是你母亲
I don't know what the time is in Phuket,
我不知道普吉岛现在几点了
but can you call me when you get this, please?
但你能在收到信息时打给我吗
I've, uh... I've had a big change,
我有了很大的变化
and I want to talk to you about it.
我想和你谈谈
Plus, I want to know that you're safe.
另外 我想知道你的安全
And I really want to hear your voice.
我真想听到你的声音
So just please call me when you get this.
所以拜托在收到消息后打给我
Okay? I love you.
好吗 我爱你
Bye.
再见
Daughters can be so ungrateful, can't they?
女儿们都那么忘恩负义 不是吗
Why don't you tell her what you're really afraid of?
你怎么不告诉她你真正害怕什么
Are you here to threaten me? Or Robin?
你是来威胁我的吗 还是罗宾
Which is it?
是我们哪一个
So I know how painful to make your beating.
那我就知道要打你打到多痛为止了
You always did assume the worst in people.
你总是把人往坏处想
Can't you see, I'm here to help you.
你不明白吗 我是来帮你的
And your sister.
还有你妹妹
Are you now?
是吗
Yes, because witches working together,
是的 因为女巫们通力合作
there's nothing more...
就会无比
powerful.
强大
Well, we don't have any power here.
我们在这里没有任何能力
Oh, but we do.
有啊
I've gained Anastasia's trust,
我已经得到了安娜塔夏的信任
and with that, her magic.
有了她的魔法
Now we can all do something wonderful together.
现在我们可以一起做些美好的事
We can wake up Lucy without harming a hair on Henry's head.
我们可以不伤亨利一根毫毛地唤醒露西
And what's the catch?
条件是什么
Yes, that...
是的 条件嘛
There's just one teeny, tiny little thing
只是你先得为我做件
you have to do for me first.
无足轻重的事
What the hell did she want?
她究竟想要什么
She offered me a deal.
她向我提出一笔交易
She'll use the girl's magic to save Lucy's life.
她会用那女孩的魔法救露西的命
In exchange for what?
用什么做交换
The Resurrection Amulet.
重生护符
What? I know.
什么 我知道
She wants us to bring it to the botanical garden
她想让我们午夜把东西带到
greenhouse at midnight.
植物园的温室
I hope you didn't agree to do that, did you?
我希望你没同意 同意了吗
Because if you recall,
因为如果你还记得
using that thing comes with a great price.
使用魔法♥会♥付出巨大代价
Of course I agreed to the deal,
我当然同意了交易
but I'm not giving it to that dirty,
但我不会把护符给那个肮脏的
hippie witch bitch.
嬉皮风女巫母狗
Plus, if Gothel thinks that we're playing her game,
另外 如果葛朵认为我们在配合她
maybe she'll stay off us while we look for said Amulet...
也许在我们找护符的时候 她就不会来烦我们
wherever it may be.
不管护符在哪儿
If we get our hands on it first,
如果我们先得到护符
maybe we can find a way to use it without paying the price.
或许我们可以找到不用付出代价使用它的方法
How?
要怎样做
In case you've forgotten, we're in a land without magic.
以防你忘了 我们在没有魔法的世界
Well, either way, we need to keep it out of Gothel's hands.
不管怎样 我们不能让东西到葛朵手里
She's clearly got plans for it.
她显然已经有了计划
And we don't ever want to find out what those are.
而那计划是什么 我们可不想知道
What do you mean, Robin was taken?
你说什么 罗宾被带走了
I think the words are pretty self explanatory.
我觉得字面意思很明确了
What isn't is how it was your fault.
我没说的是 这是你的过失造成的
Well Do you remember giving
什么 你记得给过
this highly dangerous, volatile book,
这本极为危险 极不稳定的书吗
that belonged to our one-time,
这本书属于我们一度
highly-dangerous, volatile mother?
极为危险 极不稳定的母亲
Z-Zelena, she's young. We all experimented.
塞琳娜 她很年轻 我们都实验过
There's nothing wrong with that.
没有什么问题
Well, in this case, there was.
在这种情况下 就有了
It appears Robin tried this spell right here.
似乎罗宾尝试了这里这个咒语
It's a "Summoning spell for Mother Nature."
"大自然召唤术"
Of course, this book doesn't explain it's metaphors.
当然 这本书没说明这是隐喻
Mother Nature is an ancient pseudonym for Gothel.
大自然是葛朵古老的化名
A witch harmless in our realm because she exists here,
一个在我们国度无害的女巫 因为她在这里
in this one.
在这个国度
Gothel?
葛朵
What do you know about her?
关于她你知道什么
Didn't I just see you sheriff-ing with Emma?
我不是刚看到你在和艾玛巡逻吗
Oh, right, there's two of you. Fabulous.
对了 有两个你 真好
All I know is that this Gothel took my daughter.
我只知道这个葛朵带走了我女儿
There were scorch marks outside Regina's vault,
瑞金娜的地下室外有烧焦的痕迹
and she is nowhere to be found!
现在哪儿也找不到她了
Don't worry. We will find her.
别担心 我们会找到她的
No, thanks.
不用了
You've done enough, "Cool Aunt Regina."
你做得够多了 棒棒的瑞金娜姨妈
She doesn't need you to parent her, too.
她也不需要你教她
That's my job.
那是我的职责
You've got your perfect little family.
你已经有你的完美小家庭了
Let me deal with my dysfunctional one.
让我处理我这个不和睦的吧
Piss off, Nook.
走开 努克
"Nook"? Nook New Hook.
努克 努克 新虎克
Apparently, both versions are as thick as wood.
显然 两个版本都像木头一样迟钝
What do you want? Simply put,
你想怎么样 简单说吧
to watch Gothel die slowly and painfully.
我要看着葛朵在痛苦中慢慢死去
If you're going after her, I'm joining you.
如果你要找她 我跟你一起
That vile witch is the reason
那个卑鄙的女巫就是
that me and my own daughter are separated.
让我与女儿分离的罪魁祸首
Quite frankly, I don't give a bloody damn about you and yours.
老实说 我才不在乎你和你的历史
And I don't give a damn that you don't give a damn.
你不在乎 我无所谓
That woman poisoned my heart.
那个女人毒伤了我的心
So, you need a heart.
所以你需要一颗心
Perhaps, we should ask the Scarecrow to joins us
那应该让稻草人加入我们
and call it a day.
接着就能搞定了
A parent is capable of doing anything to save their child.
一个父母为了救孩子能做任何事
But two?
何况是两个
Let's work together. The enemy of my enemy --
我们联手 我敌人的敌人就是...
Is the Wicked Witch. And she works alone.
我是邪恶女巫 我独来独往
Uh-huh, and how's that working out for you? Huh?
那你能怎么办
Okay, Hook.
好吧 虎克
Let's hit the road.
我们走
I did as you asked.
我照你说的做了
Tilly's been fed with tea, jam, bread.
蒂莉已经喝了茶 吃了果酱和面包
Now you're gonna tell me what the hell you meant
你说的"他们来了"
when you said, "They are here".
是什么意思
Who is "They"?
他们是谁
Well, I think it's time you finally learned the truth about Eloise Gardener.
是时候让你知道埃洛伊丝·加德纳的真面目了
Enlighten me.
洗耳恭听
Eloise Gardener is a member of a dangerous cult.
埃洛伊丝·加德纳是一个危险邪教的成员
That symbol you've been chasing...
你追查的这个标志
That's their symbol.
就是他们的
That's why Eloise ran away all those years ago.
所以埃洛伊丝当年才逃跑
She was seduced into this cult,
她被诱骗进了邪教
indoctrinated, rising through the ranks
洗了脑 她的等级不断上升
until she, eventually, became their leader.
最终成为他们的头
Well, how did she end up in the clutches of Victoria Belfrey?
她是怎么被维多利亚·贝尔弗莱控制住的
Well, that's the thing.
这就是问题所在
Eloise was doing what was done to her --
埃洛伊丝在重复别人对她做过的事
seducing others into the cult.
诱骗他人入教
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表