And if that would save everyone else, then...isn't that okay?
如果这样能救下所有人 为什么不行呢
You know, it took me a long time to learn...
知道吗 我用了很长时间才学到教训
but no.
不可以
It's not.
不可以
That kind of sacrifice is never okay.
这样的牺牲永远不可以
What the hell is this about, anyway?
但究竟是怎么回事
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't.
我不能说
You all right?
你还好吗
No.
不好
Not even close.
一点都不好
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Victoria showed up and made you an offer
维多利亚出现了 给了你一个提议
you couldn't refuse.
你无法拒绝
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I've seen her M.O.
我见识过她的手段
Yeah, well... so did Lucy.
是啊 露西也见识过了
She saw the whole thing.
她目睹了一切
I'm so sorry.
真遗憾
She has this idea that I'm some hero
她觉得我是一个英雄
that always does the right thing.
总会做出对的选择
But I'm not, you know?
但我不是啊
I'm just human.
我只是个凡人
And I just want my kid back.
我只是希望我的孩子能回来
How can that be wrong?
这有什么错呢
It's not.
没有错
But this isn't about Lucy.
但这不是关于露西
It never has been.
从来不是
It's about you.
而是你
And you have to ask yourself, Jacinda...
你要问问自己 杰辛达
what are you honestly willing to give up?
你到底愿意放弃什么
'Cause the Victoria Belfreys of the world...
因为这世上还有很多♥维♥多利亚·贝尔弗莱
....they will take everything you have if you let them.
如果你任由着他们 他们会夺走你的一切
I've been looking for you everywhere.
我到处找你呢
What happened?
怎么了
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说
Okay.
好吧
Hey, what's going on over there?
那边出什么事了
I don't know.
不知道
Thank you all for coming.
谢谢大家过来
I know some of you have already signed this once today
我知道你们有一些人今天已经签过请♥愿♥书了
and are probably wondering what this is all about.
或许在想 现在又是搞什么
Well, I need you to sign it again.
我需要你们再签一遍
I'm sorry.
对不起
I let you all down.
我让你们失望了
I let myself down.
我让我自己也失望了
And I put this defenseless little garden at risk,
我让这个与世无争的小花♥园♥陷入了危机
when I should have protected it.
而我应该是去保护它的
You see, this garden isn't what it was supposed to be.
知道吗 这个花♥园♥不该这么落魄
I couldn't see that.
我之前不明白
But my Lucy did.
但我的露西明白
She never stopped believing in it for a second.
她一刻都没有怀疑过
We're gonna show Victoria Belfrey
我们要让维多利亚·贝尔弗莱看到
that when you truly believe in something...
当我们真正相信什么的时候
you can change things.
就能改变现实
So, if you're willing to fight with me, sign this.
如果你们愿意和我一起战斗 请签下这个
And when you're done, start planting.
签完了之后 就种花吧
We're gonna show Victoria Belfrey
我们会让维多利亚·贝尔弗莱看到
that we're not just gonna stop her from destroying this garden.
我们不仅要阻止她毁掉这个花♥园♥
We're gonna make some something wonderful here --
还要在这儿创造美好
together.
一起做
Going somewhere?
要去什么地方吗
After what I almost did, I shouldn't be here.
我差点做出那种事 不能再留下了
Well, that's not true.
不是的
I'm not saying it was the smartest decision, but...
我不是说那是最明智的决定 但...
hell, I've done a lot worse.
我做过恶劣得多的事
You'd be surprised what people can forgive.
而人们原谅的限度 是会让你惊讶的
Well, it's not safe for anyone to be around me anyway, so...
任何人在我身边都是不安全的 所以...
especially you and Henry.
尤其是你和亨利
You should both go back to your home, where he's safe.
你们应该回家去 回家他才能安全
It was...silly of him to have stuck around here.
他留在这儿实在太蠢了
Why don't you tell me what's going on?
为什么不告诉我究竟是怎么回事呢
My stepsister Anastasia died when she was 14 years old.
我后妹安娜塔夏14岁的时候死了
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Lady Tremaine blamed my father...
特里梅因女士怪罪我父亲
but it was because of me.
但那其实是我的错
And now Lady Tremaine wants to bring her back?
现在特里梅因女士想要把她救回来
Raising the dead.
让她死而复生
She won't stop until she gets it.
不成功她是不会罢休的
She doesn't care how many people she hurts along the way.
她不管这中间会伤害到多少人
Running away isn't the answer.
但逃跑不是解决办法
Maybe.
也许吧
Or maybe chasing me will keep her away from other people.
但也许追杀我就会让她放过其他人
Now it all makes sense.
现在我明白了
You stayed in that depressing manor home.
你留在这栋压抑的房♥子里
You let your stepmother walk all over you
让继母骑在你头上
and call you
叫你
"Cinder...ella."
灰姑娘
But, you know, there's a reason for that.
但知道吗 都是有原因的
You're punishing yourself.
你在自我惩罚
Take my advice.
听听我的建议
If you want to take this woman down,
如果你想扳倒这个女人
the first thing you got to do...
要做的第一件事
is forgive yourself.
就是原谅你自己
And I'm not talking about what happened tonight.
我说的不是今晚的事
I'm talking about whatever happened with your stepsister.
我说的是你后妹的事
Whatever you decide to do,
无论你决定做什么
you make sure it's your wish...
都要确定这是你的想法
not someone else's.
而不是别人的
We should make a move soon.
我们要赶紧行动了
Well, my hook is sharpened and at the ready.
我的钩子已经磨快 随时待命
Where's Cinderella?
灰姑娘呢
About that, Henry...
这件事 亨利...
I was, um, just packing up.
我在打包
And, uh...
还有
it's just "Ella" now.
以后就叫我艾拉吧
Ella, huh?
艾拉
I like it.
我喜欢
And we can't storm Lady Tremaine's manor.
我们也不能袭击特里梅因女士的宅子
It's a trap.
那是个陷阱
How can you be sure?
你怎么能确定
Well, because I used my magic mirror and saw inside.
因为我用了魔镜 观察了里面的情况
She's waiting for us.
她正等着我们呢
Okay, then. Let's pack up.
好吧 我们收拾吧
Is everything okay?
没事吗
It'll be good we have some time to talk.
我们有空能好好谈谈就最好了
Oh, man.
伙计
Well, I should probably get going.
我得去忙活了
I've got a lot of writing to do.
还有好多稿子要写
Right-- your story about the garden.
是啊 关于花♥园♥的报道
Seems like you got a pretty good start.
看起来有个好开头了
Yeah, I think so.
是啊
And hey, maybe I could run it by you when I'm done.
也许忙完了 我给你过一遍
Something tells me you've got lots of ideas.
我觉得你点子可不少
Sure.
没问题
So, I guess I'll, uh... see you around.
那... 回见了
I have something for you.
有东西要给你
I thought you were gonna give this to your mom.
我以为是要给你妈妈的呢
I was going to, but...she doesn't need it anymore.
本来是的 但她已经不再需要了
She's already becoming the hero she's supposed to be.
她已经成为本该成为的英雄了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表