I'm trying to.
我尽力
We both lost people that we care about.
我们都失去了在乎的人
We're both wounded birds.
都是受过伤的人
Right?
是吧
I mean, maybe...
或许
maybe we can fix each other.
或许我们可以相互疗伤
That -- This -- This is not what you need right now.
你现在需要的不是这个
Believe me, it is.
相信我 就是这个
No, wait, wait.
等等
Just stop. Stop.
先停下 停下
Listen.
听着
Listen, I get it, okay?
听着 我明白 好吗
When my family died, I...
我家人去世的时候 我...
I tried all sorts of stupid things to make me feel better.
我♥干♥过很多蠢事 就想让自己好过一点
Oh. So now I'm stupid?
现在我又成傻子了吗
No.
不是
No, you're not stupid. You're grieving.
不 你不是傻子 你只是还在伤心
You're -- You're trying to grab onto something.
你在试图在寻找依靠
It's just...
只不过...
I'm the wrong thing.
我不是对的依靠
Well, then I'm screwed, because guess what.
那我就完蛋了 告诉你吧
You're all I've got.
我就只有你了
Oh, come on. That's not true.
别这样 不是这么回事
Look, when I lost my family, I had nobody left.
我失去家人的时候 身边再没有别人了
Okay, I was completely alone.
我完全是孤身一人了
But you're not.
但你不是
You still have a sister.
你还有个姐姐
And a niece.
还有个外甥女
Who hates me.
她恨我
They both hate me.
她们都恨我
They don't hate you.
她们不恨你
If you're trying - to figure out who Ivy is now,
只要你能弄清楚现在的艾薇是怎样的人
make her best person she can be.
并让她变好
You can't change things with the family you lost,
失去的家人再也回不来了
so maybe, uh...
所以不如...
you should try it with the family you still have.
尽力留住还在世的亲人
Something's bad, something's broken, something's wrong.
出事了 出大事了 大事不好了
It's all gonna go wrong.
全乱套了
I'm not mad, I'm not mad.
我没疯 我没疯
Tilly, Tilly. You can't be back here.
蒂莉 蒂莉 你不能到这儿来
Oh, hey, there, Weaver.
你好啊 韦弗
Um, I'm glad to see your face.
能看到你真开心
I came by earlier, but Rogers,
我来了有一会儿了 但罗杰斯
he didn't want to play the game with me.
他就是不愿意和我下棋
I tried to warn him. I did.
我警告过他了 真的
But there's bad things in the air.
但不好的事马上就要发生了
Tilly, Tilly, calm down.
蒂莉 蒂莉 冷静
Everything's fine. No, everything's not fine.
一切都没事的 不对 出大事了
You brought a monster in here,
你们带了个怪物进来
and I can see her for what she really is!
我能看出她的真面目
You know what? You're right.
告诉你吧 你说得对
She is a monster.
她确实是个怪物
I believe you.
我相信你
Oh, you do?
真的吗
Well, I know you better than most.
我最了解你了
You see things others don't.
你能看到别人看不到的东西
And that's what makes you special.
所以你才如此特别
Uh, what's -- what's that?
这... 这是什么
It's a painting of mine.
是我的一幅画
I thought I told you to go home.
我不是让你回家了吗
No, no, no. You can't show this to the monster.
不行 你不能给那怪物看这个
She'll use it, and then she'll try and hurt you,
她会利用这个来伤害你的
and I don't want you to be hurt!
我不想你受到伤害
Get out of my way, or I'll have to have you escorted out.
别烦我 要不我就把你遣送出去
You told me you believed me.
你说你相信我的
I do.
确实
And I promise -- - Nothing bad's gonna happen,
我保证 不会有坏事发生的
but right now...
但现在
you have to go home.
你得回家了
You both want me to leave?
你们俩都想让我走吗
I'm sorry, but this is more important.
对不起 但这事更重要
Dark One.
黑暗者
Yeah.
好啊
Oh! Hook.
是虎克
Yes! It's Captain Hook.
好 是虎克船长
I brought what you asked for.
我带来了你想要的东西
Oh, yes!
太好了
Yes!
太好了
Oh, the magic!
是魔法
Closer. Bring the magic closer.
再近点 把魔法再拿近一点
Come on. Break the bars.
快点 破开栏杆
Break the bars. Be a good boy.
破开栏杆 乖乖的
You and me! You and me. Look at us.
你和我 你和我 看看我们
The captain and the crocodile working together.
船长和鳄鱼齐心协力
Who ever would have thunk it?
谁能想得到呢
Don't push your luck.
别得寸进尺
Now let's break Alice out of that tower.
我们去把爱丽丝从塔里救出来
Tell me how this thing works.
告诉我怎么用这东西
So the rumors are true, hmm?
看来传言是真的了
Captain Hook has gone soft.
虎克船长变软弱了
Ahab.
亚哈
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I'm catching you on your lie, Captain.
我发现你说谎了 船长
I mean, not only are you not killing the Dark One,
你不仅没有杀黑暗者
but you're helping him.
还在帮他
You -- You have given up your great white whale.
你已经放弃了你视为目标的大白鲸
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Now there's a fly in the ointment!
这人真是煞风景
Don't listen to his buzzing.
别听他胡说
Listen to my voice.
听我说
Think of the tower.
想想那座塔
Think of your daughter.
想想你女儿
Don't listen to that idiot.
别听那蠢货的
Don't let him in your head.
别让他干扰你的思维
Oh, I'm already in his head.
我已经干扰到他了
Look at you.
看看你
Look at you,
看看你
letting the Dark One do your dirty work because you can't.
找黑暗者帮你做自己做不到的坏事
Hell, you can't even save
没有他的帮助
your own daughter without him.
你连自己的女儿都救不了
Tell me -- what's her name?
告诉我 她叫什么
Alice?
爱丽丝吗
Don't you mention her name.
不许你说她的名字
Don't you ever mention her name!
不许你说她的名字
Tell me, does she know the truth about her papa?
告诉我 她知道自己爸爸的真面目吗
You want to see the real me?
你想见见我的真面目
Then I'm happy to oblige.
那我乐意奉陪
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Not here.
别啊
I want people to see me defeat you.
我想让人们见证我打败你
By that,
所以
I mean a duel, in public...
我发起了一场公开决斗
in the light of day.
要在光天化日之下
You see, I think it's time
我觉得大家应该
that everyone sees the Hook that I see.
看看我眼里的虎克
No! Enough! Let me out!
不 够了 放我出去
I'll r-r-rip his face off, take his other leg,
我要撕烂他的脸 弄断他另一条腿
give you his hand -- whatever you want.
把他的手献给你 随你所愿
No one need know it's me.
这事只有你知我知
And then your legend will live on... forever.
然后你会流芳百世
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表