Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Whoever killed our doctor tried to kill our baker, too.
杀了医生的人还想杀面包师
Someone's killing witches.
有人在杀女巫
So, you're just gonna abandon this baby here?
你就这样抛弃自己的孩子吗
The only way I can escape this prison
我逃离这座监牢的唯一办法
is by leaving someone in my bloodline to take my place.
就是留下我的血脉取代我
Look familiar? It's part of the Curse of the Poisoned Heart.
眼熟吗 这是毒心诅咒的一部分
It appears when you're touched by the one you can't be with.
你触碰了不该在一起的人 它就会出现
Tonight is the night
今晚就是
you're finally gonna give my mom true love's kiss.
你终于要给我妈妈真爱之吻的夜晚了
"If true love's kiss should ever break the curse,
如果真爱之吻打破了诅咒
Henry Mills would surely die."
亨利·米尔斯就会死
Mom!
妈妈
That painting is gorgeous, Alice.
这幅画很漂亮 爱丽丝
The calm before the storm.
暴风雨前的宁静
I don't think I like it.
我觉得我不喜欢
How is that possible?
怎么可能
It might be your best one yet.
这也许还不是你画得最好的一幅
It's -- I mean, it's beautiful.
但是很漂亮
It's just...
只是
it makes me want to see the real ocean.
这幅画让我想亲眼看一看大海
I'm done painting for a while.
我已经厌倦画画了
I'm sorry you're trapped in here, Starfish.
很遗憾你要被困在这里 海星
I know it's not fair.
我知道这样不公平
But you know what?
但是这样吧
I might have something that'll make you smile.
我有样东西也许能让你笑一笑
I was saving it for your birthday,
我本来想留到你生日那天的
but today is better.
但是今天更合适
Is it sand?
这是沙子吗
Well, I figured if I couldn't take you to the sea,
我想如果我没法带你去海边
then I'd bring a piece of the sea to you.
那就带一些海边的东西给你
Thank you, Papa.
谢谢你 爸爸
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Papa! What's wrong?
爸爸 怎么了
Papa! What's happening to you?!
爸爸 你怎么了
Papa!
爸爸
I am.
是我
No!
不要
Don't worry.
别担心
It was just a bad dream.
只是噩梦而已
I saw the witch again.
我又看到那个女巫了
She's coming for me.
她要来找我了
It was just a nightmare.
只是个噩梦罢了
It's not! It's real! You have to believe me.
不是 是真的 你必须相信我
You do see the world in a special way, Alice.
你看世界的眼光的确不一样 爱丽丝
If you say the dream means something, then I believe you.
如果你说那个梦有特别的意义 那我相信你
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Making sure the dream doesn't come true.
确保噩梦不会成真
I'm getting you out of this tower, once and for all.
我要带你离开这个小镇 永远地离开
But how? You've tried everything.
但是怎么离开 你试过所有的办法了
Almost everything.
几乎所有的办法
The truth is...
其实
there is one more thing I can try.
还有一种方法我可以试试
It's a dark path that I always feared to take,
是我一直不敢去试的黑暗之路
but I don't have any other choice.
但是我别无选择了
Keep this close by.
把这个带在身边
To remember me.
记住我
I'm scared, Papa.
我很害怕 爸爸
What if something happens to you?
如果你出什么事怎么办
What, happens to me? Come on.
我会出什么事呢 别这样
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
And I swear --
我发誓
I will return as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶回来
Then take this to remember me.
那带着这个记住我
My little rook.
我的象棋车
You are the bravest girl I know.
你是我见过最勇敢的姑娘
Look, soon all of this will be over,
很快这一切就会结束
and all the chess pieces will be together again.
所有的棋子会再次聚集在一起
Morning, Detective!
早上好啊 警探
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你在这里
I could really use a good match right now.
我现在很需要一个对手
Look, I'm working. I don't have time to play games.
我正在工作 没时间玩游戏
We can all make time for games.
我们总能挤出时间玩游戏的
They can help us out on our bad days.
游戏有助于我们度过艰难的日子
And I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those.
我有预感今天就是艰难的一天
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Well, just a feeling...
只是有种预感
something awful's gonna happen.
坏事即将发生
My head feels a bit off,
我的头有点不舒服
but it's nothing a good game won't clear up!
但好游戏能治愈头疼
I'm sure that it would,
我相信会的
but I have to focus on my case right now.
但我现在必须专心处理这案子
People are in danger. It's important.
人们有危险 事关重大
And I'm not? I'm not saying that. I'm not.
我就不重要吗 我不是那个意思 真的
I'm just right now, I really need you to go home.
只是我现在真的需要你回家
Yeah?
好吗
Right.
好吧
Yeah, of course.
好的
Hey, Tilly.
蒂莉
What's the matter with her?
她怎么了
I'm not sure. It's just...
我不知道 只是
Tilly being Tilly.
蒂莉总是这样
So, what's the word on our Blind Baker?
有盲面包师的消息吗
Enjoying the finest medical care in Hyperion Heights.
正在享受海伯利安高地最卓越的医疗护理
I posted a patrol outside her room.
我在她病房♥外安排了人手巡逻
My suspicion is, this killer goes for easy prey,
我怀疑 凶手会攻击好下手的对象
so I've just made things a little bit more difficult.
所以我把事情弄得有点复杂化了
With a bit of luck, it'll help flush them out.
加上一点运气 会把他们引出来的
So, everyone in that cult is in danger,
所以邪教里的每个人都很危险
but we don't have a bloody clue who they are.
但是我们完全不知道她们是什么人
Well, we don't. But Eloise Gardener does.
我们是不知道 但是埃洛伊丝·加德纳知道
She may have decided to vanish in the wake of Victoria's death.
她也许决定在维多利亚死后消失
But that doesn't mean to say we won't find her.
但这并不意味着我们找不到她
We will.
我们会找到的
She's the key that's gonna open all the locks.
她是解锁这一切的关键
Then, by all means, let's open them.
那我们就一定要解开一切了
I think it's time we all had a little talk.
我想我们该谈谈了
Roni.
罗尼
Hey. How's it going?
你怎么样
What are you doing out here?
你来这里干什么
Finishing up a really long night shift.
刚刚结束了一个漫长的夜班
Given the company's called Swyft,
那家公♥司♥叫做快捷打车
you'd think it'd go fast, but... nope.
让人觉得速度很快 其实不是
What are you doing out here?
你来这干什么
'Cause you are definitely not a morning person.
因为你肯定不是个喜欢早起的人
I, uh, actually had a meeting... with one of my suppliers.
其实我要和其中一个供应商见面
At 6:00 a.m.?
在早上六点
In that?
穿着这种衣服
Okay, fine. There wasn't a meeting.
好吧 没有什么会议啦
Now stop giving me that look.
别这样看着我了
I was catching up with an old boyfriend, okay?
我是和一个前任男友叙了叙旧 行了吧
At least one of us had a good night.
至少我们有人度过了一个愉快的夜晚
Henry, if something's wrong, you can tell me.
亨利 假如出什么事了 你可以告诉我的
I went to Jacinda's last night.
我昨晚去了杰辛达家
I'm sorry. I just didn't realize that you two were back on.
抱歉 我没意识到你俩复合了
Well, not anymore.
又掰了
'Cause all of a sudden, Lucy broke it up.
因为忽然之间 露西横插一脚
And then -- And then she got super weird.
然后... 然后她变得超级奇怪
It was, like, suddenly,
好像忽然之间
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表