I better head back to the station.
我得回局里去了
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, this was hers.
是她的
It contains sketches,
有一些素描
some angsty teenage poetry.
青年写的略带忧虑的诗
I like to thumb through it
一般没什么案子
when things get quiet at the precinct.
我就翻翻看
You know, I'm all about commitment,
你懂的 我觉得工作敬业很好
but, uh, I think maybe
但我觉得...
you should pick up a hobby or two.
你应该发展一两个兴趣爱好
I'll take that into consideration.
我会考虑的
Thanks again.
再次感谢
All right, I'll go ahead and put this back there now.
我去把这个箱子放回去
In a minute.
等一下
First, tell me why you were in here
首先 告诉我那天晚上你和艾薇
with Ivy the other night.
在这里做什么
I had a drink with her.
我们喝了点酒
What's the big deal? The big deal?
有什么大不了的 大不了的
Well, she is Victoria Belfrey's daughter.
她是维多利亚·贝尔弗莱的女儿
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
I-I think that Ivy may surprise you.
我觉得艾薇可能跟你想得不同
You know, she got a taste of standing up to her mother.
她尝到了反抗母亲的感觉
She might be willing to help us.
她也许愿意帮我们
Henry, I've seen this story before.
亨利 我以前看过类似的事
Believe me --
相信我
it doesn't end with you happy.
那结局可不好
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I thought you were off today.
我以为你今天不来
Jacinda, I have great news.
杰辛达 我有一个好消息
Victoria raised our rent. Great?
维多利亚涨了租金 是好消息吗
I think you mispronounced "Terrible" Again.
你要说的是糟糕吧
Yes, the rent hike sucks,
没错 涨租金很糟糕
but what if I told you that there is a way
但是如果我告诉你有一个方法
that we could not only pay our rent,
不仅可以付房♥租
but we could make enough money
还可以让我们有足够的钱
to escape Victoria Belfrey for good?
永远逃离维多利亚·贝尔弗莱的魔掌
So, your life-saving idea is 50 pounds of flour?
你的救命法就是二十公斤面粉
Mixed with 100 eggs and 20 cups of sugar.
还有一百个鸡蛋和二十杯白砂糖
I am talking about my beignets, "J."
我在说我的馅饼 小杰
I mean, you know they're amazing,
你觉得很好吃
Lucy knows they're amazing,
露西觉得很好吃
and once everyone else finds out how amazing they are,
一旦所有人发现它好吃
we will be rich in no time.
我们不久就会发财了
But we are not rich now.
但我们现在没有钱
How did you pay for all of this?
你哪来的钱买♥♥这些
I may have dipped into the rent jar.
我可能稍稍动用了租金
Dipped?
稍稍
How much is a "Dip"?
稍稍是多少
A pinch or a dash?
一丁点 还是少许
All of it.
全部
How much you got just show me.
给我看看你有多少能耐
Where'd you find him?
你在哪找到他的
Pleasure Island Cabaret.
卡巴莱娱乐城
He was drunk and mouthy.
他喝醉了 胡言乱语
Alcohol turns some people into jackasses.
酒精让一些人变成蠢货
Wait, You want to run
等等 你要
your guerilla pastry operation out of here?
借人家的地盘开烘培店吗
No way. Louie --
不行 路易
Louie is at a regional managers convention
路易正在地区经理大会上
trying to get lucky with Cluck's on Sixth.
想着碰碰运气和餐厅合作
He will never know.
他永远不会知道
I can't invest in any more of your crazy schemes.
我不能再投入你的疯狂计划了
What crazy schemes?
疯狂计划
Okay, that's fair,
好吧 我承认
but this -- this is not one of them.
但是这次 这次和以前不一样
You're a dreamer, and I love you for it,
你是一个梦想家 我也因此而爱你
but I need a job,
但是我想要一份工作
Belfrey off my case,
贝尔弗莱滚出我的生活
and a real plan to get Lucy back.
和一个让露西回来的可行方案
This is too risky. Listen to me.
这太冒险了 听我说
Lucy is exactly the reason
露西正是你为什么要
why you need to take this risk.
冒这个险的原因
It's time that we change the game
是时候我们改变游戏规则
and take a big swing for once.
出手反击一次了
We owe it to ourselves.
我们欠我们自己的
We owe it to Lucy.
我们欠露西的
I love that girl like she is family,
我爱那个姑娘 她就像家人
and when you love someone,
当你爱一个人
you fight like hell for them.
你不惜代价为之战斗
Come on. Let's make her proud.
来吧 我们做些事让她骄傲
Okay.
好吧
I'm with you.
我加入
Yeah?
真的
Great. And with a little bit of sugar and spice
太好了 再加一些白砂糖和香料
and everything nice,
万事具备
we are going to show that bitch who is boss.
我们去让那个贱♥人♥看看谁才是老大
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Do you know where I can find the travelling soothsayer?
请问我哪里可以找到旅行预言家
Princess Tiana?
蒂安娜公主
Uh, no.
不
You've come to help us at last!
你最终还是来帮助我们了
No, I'm -- I'm sorry.
不是 对不起
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你说的那个人
A loaf of bread --
一条面包
Princess Tiana. Please save us.
蒂安娜公主 请救救我们
I'm so sorry. I --
我真的很抱歉 我
Please... I'm sorry. I --
对不起 我
I can't -- I can't help you.
我帮不了你们
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I believe the Princess is here to see me,
公主是来见我的
not you lot.
不是你们
Now scurry off,
现在都散开
unless you'd rather slither or hop.
除非你们想滑走或者跳走
Princess, enchanté.
公主 很高兴见到你
A tip of the hat from Dr. Facilier.
我是法西利亚博士
You've had quite a day, my dear.
你度过了艰难的一天 亲爱的
But no need to fret.
但是没有必要烦恼
There's a prince in your cards
马上会有一个王子
soon to be in your arms
来到你的身边
and -- poof! --
然后
all your troubles will evaporate.
所有的烦恼都会烟消云散
But how did you know I was looking for a prince?
你怎么知道我在寻找一个王子
It's my job, isn't it?
这是我的工作 不是吗
And in this business, it's all about who you know.
在这一行中 最重要的是你认识哪些人
I don't like to drop names,
我不想说名字
but I do have a few friends...
但是我确实有一些朋友
on the other side.
在另一边
Friends?
朋友
When I ask them a question, they answer.
我向他们提问 就会得到答案
Do you see it?
你看见了吗
There's a story in the patterns,
它们的图案讲述了一个故事
the story of a princess
一位公主的故事
who grew up knowing only wealth and ease.
公主在财富与安逸中长大
She had her father to thank for that,
她要感谢她的父亲带来这一切
but then he passed over to the other side,
但他去了另一个世界
and the story turns darker.
故事也随之变得灰暗
The King began to take more and more from the people.
国王开始向人♥民♥索取越来越多的税款
The wealth dried up like a raisin in the sun,
财富如阳光下的葡萄干渐渐缩水
and the people suffered without a strong ruler.
人♥民♥缺少强大的统治者 他们在受苦
And that's why you've come to me,
这就是你来找我的原因
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表