by forces beyond your control.
力量发动的
And that being said,
话虽如此
I don't believe they're beyond repair.
我不相信它们无法补救
But how do we fix this?
但我们要怎么补救
Well, I think I may have a way.
我想我可能有办法
Have a look.
看
Lucy's doctor.
露西的医生
She was found in the hospital the same night as Victoria.
维多利亚死亡当晚 她也被发现死在医院
Medical examiner said death was due to natural causes.
验尸官说死亡是自然原因造成的
You think otherwise?
你觉得另有蹊跷
Well, a lock of her hair was missing.
她的一绺头发不见了
Well, it says here she died at the same time as Victoria.
这里说她是和维多利亚同时死的
If that's true,
如果真是这样
another cult member must be responsible.
肯定是另一个邪教成员干的
But the evil extends far beyond Eloise.
但这种邪恶远非埃洛伊丝能及
And if we can find the source,
如果我们能找到来源
might just take us right back to her.
也许正好能带我们找到她
So...
这么说...
"H-Town."
《H镇》
Yeah.
是的
I was kinda disappointed I didn't make the cut.
我有点失望我没能在其中
I promise, I will get to your story
我保证 在马上要写的一章
in an upcoming episode, Remy.
我就会讲你的故事了 雷米
Well, you, uh, definitely mentioned Jacinda.
你绝对提到杰辛达了
A bunch.
一大堆
Well...
这个嘛
Must've been that mix tape she made you.
肯定提了她给你做的混剪磁带
Mix tape?
混剪磁带
Yeah, she came in here with it,
是啊 你离开去旧金山的那晚
uh, the night that you left for San Francisco.
她带来这里的
Really? Now the lights?
不是吧 连灯也坏了
I'd better go check the breaker box.
我还是去检查一下断路器箱吧
This building's falling apart.
这座大楼要塌了
What the hell?
到底怎么回事
I doubt the devil has anything to do with it.
我想是闹鬼了吧
My guess is that your friend's right --
我猜你朋友是对的
an electrical short's to blame.
应该是电气短路
Wait -- How...
等等 你是怎么...
When did you come in?
你什么时候进来的
Well, even a storm can sneak up on a man if he's not careful.
人不小心 即使风暴也能悄悄接近身旁
The name's Samdi.
我叫桑迪
I'm looking for the proprietor of this establishment.
我在找这里的业主
Roni? Uh, she's not here.
罗尼吗 她现在不在
I could give her a message.
我可以给她带个话
Wonderful.
非常好
I'm an investor.
我是个投资人
Well, Victoria Belfrey pushed me out of the Heights years ago.
维多利亚·贝尔弗莱多年前把我赶出高地
But now that she's -- she's passed on,
但现在她... 她去世了
I've decided to return.
我决定回来
See if I can help improve things.
看看我能否帮忙改善这里的情况
Ah, please. Ask Roni to call me.
拜托了 让罗尼打给我
Yeah, I will.
好 我会的
Perhaps I can help by getting that fixed.
或许我能帮忙把这个修好
Have a good day.
祝你愉快
You, too.
你也是
It would appear Facilier was right.
看来法西利亚是对的
Something did attack here.
的确有什么东西攻击了这里
We have to find this thing and stop it.
我们必须找到并阻止这东西
I mean, just look at the bite it took out of this.
看它在这里的咬痕
Not exactly a mouth you'd want to kiss, now, is it?
绝对不是出自一张你想亲吻的嘴 对吗
Who are you?
你是谁
My shiny coat and my sharp spear don't give it away?
从我闪亮的外套和锋利的矛中看不出来吗
I'm the hero who's going to kill this beast of a gator.
我是要击杀怪兽短吻鳄的英雄
Then you're even stupider than you look,
那你就比你的长相更愚蠢
because whatever attacked this dock
因为不管是什么袭击了码头
is too big to be any gator.
都比短吻鳄大得多
You don't have to believe me.
你不必相信我
In fact, it's probably best
事实上 如果你和你的朋友离开
if you and your friends run along --
那样可能最好
If anyone is running along, it is you.
如果有人要离开 那也是你
Fiery. Whew, I like that.
暴脾气 我喜欢
You remind me of someone.
你让我想起了某个人
Oh, myself.
我自己
You'd do best to cut the quips.
你最好别再讥讽了
This is the future queen of the kingdom you're talking to.
你正在和王国未来的女王说话
Allow me to introduce myself.
允许我做个自我介绍
Prince Naveen of Maladonia, at your service.
马拉多尼亚的纳温王子 愿意为您效劳
Wait, you're really a prince?
等等 你真是个王子
I've been tracking this fearsome beast
我已经为追踪这个可怕的野兽
across the entire realm.
穿越了整个王国
My enchanted spear
我的魔法矛
is the only weapon strong enough to kill it.
是强大得足以杀死它的唯一武器
Now he is bragging about his enchanted spear.
现在他又在吹嘘他的魔法矛了
Well, what's the harm in bringing him?
带上他有什么坏处
We can always use him as bait.
我们总还可以用他来做诱饵
And I'll enjoy saving his life
我也乐于救他的性命
and showing him what a real hero is like.
让他看看真正的英雄是什么样
A feast fit for a king.
为国王量身打造的盛宴
Or a queen.
或者说是女王
Drew!
德鲁
Hey, Sabine.
萨宾
What are you doin' here?
你在这里做什么
I didn't know you were back in the Heights.
我不知道你回高地了
Came for the fair.
为集市而来
I heard you were slinging your beignets.
我听说你卖♥♥起了你的馅饼
Had to come see for myself.
必须来亲自看看
Do you mind?
介意我吃点吗
Oh! Delicious.
真是美味
Not that I'm surprised, though.
尽管我并不惊讶
Next to me, you were the most talented in cooking school.
除我之外 你是烹饪学校里最有天赋的那个
Still cocky I see, but thank you.
还是这么自大呀 但还是谢谢了
Last I remember, you left early
我还记得 你辍学了
to work at your parents' fabulous restaurant.
去了你父母那家超棒的餐厅工作
I'm so jealous.
我真是太嫉妒你了
Yeah, but now that's in the past.
是啊 但现在那都过去了
There was only so much I could learn from them.
我能从他们那里学到的只有这么多了
You have built quite the kingdom for yourself here.
你在这里还真是为自己建立了一个王国啊
You always were kind of a one-woman show.
你一直是事必躬亲的那种类型
What does that mean?
什么意思
Oh, come on.
拜托
You'd never even trust your own sous-chef enough
你甚至都不放心让自己的助理厨师
to stir a soup.
去搅汤
You know you're... a tiny bit controlling.
你知道的 你有点...控制欲过剩
Well, I am not.
才没有呢
Really?
真的吗
What? What are you doin'?
怎么 你要干什么
Just a tiny experiment.
做个小实验
You obviously wouldn't mind
你显然不会介意
if I dunked this sweet little guy
我把这个甜甜的小东西
into this savory, sumptuous bath of --
浸入这个美味可口的...
Okay, okay, okay. Look, that's enough.
好了 好了 好了 够了啊
If you are going to ruin your lunch,
如果你想把你的午餐毁了
then you can pay for it first.
那得先付钱再说
I would, but I'm not here as a customer.
会的 但我不是以顾客的身份来的
I've got my own truck.
我带来了自己的流动食铺
Uh, that's -- that's great.
那真是 那真是太棒了
What, um -- What kind of food you cookin' up?
你 你准备的是哪种食物
I'm actually doing Cajun, too.
我做的其实也是凯真[法裔移♥民♥]菜
That's my truck over there by the entrance.
我的铺位在入口那边
Flamin' Cajun.
弗莱明凯真菜
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表