But we accomplish great things when we're aligned.
但我们联手的时候 做了不少大事
Which is why I think we should end this petty feud.
所以我觉得我们应该了结这个小争执
We can defeat Gothel and save Anastasia together.
我们可以一起打败葛朵 救出安娜塔夏
Of course.
当然
Any kindness from you is about my sister.
你的所有善意都跟我姐姐有关
I can't think of a single time where you looked at me
当你看着我的时候 我从没有一次
and saw someone deserving of your love.
感觉到有人能得到你的爱
Well, perhaps, it's because
也许这是因为
you've never done anything to deserve it.
你从没做出什么值得被爱的事情
Here's one you missed.
你忽略了这个
Those lanterns that were your hope,
那些灯笼是你的希望
the bastion that you put Anastasia on a pedestal for...
你用来安放安娜塔夏棺材的那个堡垒
they were my idea.
都是我的主意
What do you think of our new home?
你觉得我们的新家怎么样
Everything feels so upside down.
感觉一切都很颠覆
My mother, this strange world.
我的妈妈 这个奇怪的世界
I didn't like it when I was in your situation, either.
我也有过和你一样的经历 同样很难受
I, too, displayed magic early.
我小时候也展示出魔法的天赋
Some were scared of me for it.
有些人因此被我吓到
Some wanted to use me for my abilities.
有些人想要利用我的能力
Yet, no one seemed to let me take root.
但却没有人能让我扎下根来
So, after a very bumpy path,
往路崎岖坎坷
I finally met someone who helped me thrive.
但我终于遇到了能帮我成长的人
Calm down.
冷静
Hide in the closet.
躲到衣柜去
I won't let them take you, okay?
我不会让他们带走你的 好吗
Detective, you frightened me.
警探 你吓到我了
Sorry.
抱歉
I was concerned when you didn't answer the door.
你没有回应 我有点担心
Uh...Victoria's gone missing.
维多利亚不见了
I was worried she'd come to harm you.
我怕她来伤害你
Always my white knight. But I'm fine.
你总是这么保护我 但我没事
I'm doing much better thanks to the art therapy
局里为我安排了艺术治疗
that the department set up for me.
我已经好很多了
You, um...
你...
Are you alone?
你一个人吗
Oh, this just takes me back to a simpler time.
这让我好像回到了小时候
Oh, God!
天啊
Sorry...
抱歉
be told, enclosed spaces still bother me.
他们说 密闭空间现在还是会困扰我
This is embarrassing,
太丢人了
but would you walk me to my art therapy class?
但你能陪我走去艺术治疗课那里吗
It starts soon.
马上就要开始了
Yeah.
好的
Yeah, of course. Thank you.
好 当然 谢谢
Like I said, always my white knight.
就像我说的 你永远是我的骑士
I know what you're thinking. These thing'll kill ya.
我知道你在想什么 这玩意会害死人的
Dr. Sage, any test results yet?
赛奇医生 现在有检查结果了吗
As soon as I have something, I'll come to you.
我一拿到结果 就会告诉你的
So, who would Lucy say she is?
露西会怎么说她
Doctor Dolittle?
没用医生
Doctor Strange?
奇怪医生
More like, uh... Dr. Takes-her-sweet-time.
不如说吃甜品医生吧
It just doesn't even seem real.
一切都好像不真实
Once second, I am cooking dinner for my little girl,
前一秒我还在给我女儿做饭
and then, the next...
后一秒就...
Did you...?
你是...
Oh, yeah. I, uh... took the blood test.
是的 我... 也去验了血
I know a match is one in a million,
我知道匹配的几率只有百万分之一
but I also know that I would've taken
但我也知道我愿意和家人一起
all the ones-in-a-millions I could get with my family.
赌一赌这些百万分之一的几率
How did you deal with losing them?
你是怎么应对丧亲之痛的
That won't happen to Lucy.
露西不会出事的
Lucy is gonna sit up in that bed.
露西会坐在那张床上
She's gonna smile that perfect smile.
露出一个甜甜的微笑
You're gonna give her a hug, and you're gonna take her home.
你会拥抱她 然后带她回家
That's what's gonna happen.
一定会是这样的
Now...are you gonna share that candy bar, or what?
你还打不打算和我分享那根巧克力棒了
So, is Eloise Gardener as innocent as you thought?
埃洛伊丝·加德纳和你想象中一样无辜吗
Did you find that unassailable proof
你找到你想找的不容置疑的
you were searching for?
证据了吗
Look, I-I don't know what's going here,
听着 我不知道到底是怎么回事
but you were right about one thing.
但你说对了一件事
That woman's hiding something, and I want to know what.
那女人有所隐瞒 我想找出是什么
Well, perhaps...
也许...
it has something to do with this.
和这个有关
It's a list of gardens and greenhouses.
一张花♥园♥和温室的列表
What is this?
这是什么
This is something to do with your crazy cult theory, doesn't it?
这和你那疯狂的邪教理论有关 是不是
If this is the cult I think it is,
如果真像我认为的那样
one of their most hallowed rituals
他们最神圣的仪式之一
involves a Sacred Orchid.
涉及到一种圣兰花
This may be our only chance to find them
这也许是我们找到他们
and stop them before someone gets hurt.
保护其他人不受伤害的唯一机会
Gets hurt? What kind of ritual are you talking about here?
伤害 你说的是什么仪式
Rituals that require sacrifices.
需要祭品的仪式
And you really think Eloise
你真的觉得埃洛伊丝
is capable of something that dark?
有能力做如此黑暗的事吗
I think you'll find people are rarely
我觉得你会发现人们很少和
what they seem, Detective.
他们表面展现的一样 警探
And your Eloise, most assuredly, is
你的埃洛伊丝 很有可能
much more than you know.
并非是你所知的那样
Look, I can't rescue someone that doesn't want to be rescued.
听着 我没办法拯救不想被拯救的人
Look, Robin is just a child, Zelena.
罗宾还是个孩子 塞琳娜
Perhaps, given time --
也许假以时日...
Listen, I don't need a parenting lesson from a pirate.
听着 我不需要一个海盗来教我如何做父母
She only thinks she knows what's best.
她只是以为自己知道什么是最好的而已
Which is apparently more than me.
反正显然比我懂得多就是了
Regina was right.
瑞金娜说得对
I prevented Robin from finding herself,
我阻止了罗宾找寻自我
just like my father did to me.
就像我爸爸阻止了我一样
You don't really believe that.
你不会真信这套鬼话吧
Gothel gave her all she wanted.
葛朵给了她想要的一切
That woman abandoned her own daughter,
那女人抛弃了自己的亲生女儿
and she'll have no hesitation running yours dry.
她会不假思索地把你女儿也榨干的
You have to What?!
你必须要... 干嘛
What can I do? I don't have magic!
我能怎么做 我没有魔法
Robin needs her mother.
罗宾需要她的母亲
You've got something much stronger than magic in you.
你体内有比魔法更强大的东西
What's that?
什么东西
Love.
爱
You've faced certain danger, armed only with that.
你曾面对过那样的危险 只有爱的力量傍身
And it is love that makes you so daring, so brave,
是爱让你勇敢坚韧
so utterly fearless.
无所畏惧
You've got so much more to offer Robin.
你可以给罗宾的东西有很多
Don't --
不要...
Don't tear that asunder now.
不要现在就放弃
So, what? I just turn around and --
那怎么办 要我回头去...
Show her.
让她看到
Show her how much she means to you.
让她知道她对你而言是有多重要
Well, it's not back here.
这后面没有
It's not up front, either.
前面也没有
Well, perhaps we were wrong about the curse.
也许我们关于那个诅咒的想法是错的
Maybe it left the Amulet somewhere else.
也许护符在其他地方
I almost forgot about that.
我几乎都忘了
I took it down, but...
我把它取下来了 但...
At least you kept it.
至少你还留着
And if you stay, we can put it back up.
如果你留下来 我们可以把它重新挂回去
That'd be nice.
真好
What the hell?
发什么疯
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表