Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
This Ruby is going to set me free.
这颗红宝石可以让我自♥由♥
See you soon, Princess.
我们很快还会再见 公主
You will not be casting this curse.
你施不了咒
I know.
我知道
You're going to cast it.
这个诅咒会由你来下
What?
什么
Henry! What did you do to him?
亨利 你对他做了什么
What witches do best -- poisoned him.
女巫最擅长的 对他下了毒
What's going on?
怎么回事
To resurrect a life...
要令一个人重生
another must be taken in its place.
就必须用另一条命抵偿
No, stop. Stop.
不 住手 住手
Mother!
母亲
Every story comes to an end...
每一个故事都有结束的时候
but who gets to decide when that is?
但是由谁来决定何时结束
Or whose story it really is, anyway?
亦或讲述的到底是谁的故事呢
I came to Hyperion Heights to unravel a mystery.
为了解开一个谜团 我来到海伯利安高地
What drove a powerful real-estate developer
是什么令一个有权势的地♥产♥开♥发♥商
to try to buy up an entire neighborhood?
想要买♥♥下整个社区呢
What deals did she have to make?
为此她必须达成些什么协议呢
And what other secrets was she keeping?
她还有一些什么其他的秘密呢
These questions continue to haunt this neighborhood
即使在她不幸地离世之后
even after her untimely and tragic death.
这些问题依然在这个社区里继续挥之不去
I've tried to answer these questions myself.
我试着自己解答这些问题
But every stone I uncover just leads to another stone.
但我所揭示的每一块石碑只会把我带向下一块
And then there's the most important question of all --
还有对这一切至关重要的一个问题就是
What could possibly happen next?
接下来会发生些什么事
I invite you to join me to find out.
我邀请你们和我一起去寻找答案
Welcome to H-Town.
欢迎来到《H镇》
I gotta say, I'm impressed, Sabine.
不得不说 真是刮目相看啊 萨宾
Sabine!
萨宾
J? I'm sorry.
小杰 抱歉
I was just listening to Henry's podcast.
我刚在听亨利的播客
He just dropped the first episode with the interview you did.
他刚刚放出你的第一集采访
Oh, "H-Town." How was it?
《H镇》 怎么样
I gotta admit, he's cooking up a pretty good mystery.
不得不承认 他虚构了一个很不错的推理剧
And just so you know,
我告诉你们
you two are some of the main ingredients.
你们俩可是主要的组成部分
Cool. Isn't that cool, Mom?
厉害 不是吗 妈妈
Yeah, baby, it is.
没错 宝贝
And speaking of cool, tonight's the night --
说到厉害 就在今晚
Taste of the Heights is happening.
高地滋味要开始了
A food fair in an abandoned skate park?
在荒废的滑板公园举办大食会吗
Oh, that's so cool!
太棒了
Yeah, it's definitely different.
肯定是不一样的
I mean, I can't argue with the hipsters, though.
但是我没法反驳那些嬉皮士
They love their niche marketing.
他们喜欢自己的那套营销理论
And also beards, for some reason.
还有胡子 这我就不懂了
Well, you're gonna blow them away.
你会令他们流连忘返的
Look, are you sure you don't need our help?
你确定不要我们帮忙吗
Lucy, Aunt Sabine is a bit of a...
露西 萨宾阿姨算是一个
Perfectionist. ...control freak.
完美主义者 控制狂
It's true.
事实啊
Look, okay, it's not that I do not trust you two.
不是说我不相信你们俩
I just -- I know how I like things.
只是我知道我做事的方式
And anyway, you -- you two,
再说 你们俩
you have all this time to make up for, right?
错过了不少好时光
You should be spending it together.
你们俩应该好好团聚一下
Maybe curled up on a couch, playing some board games?
缩在沙发上 玩玩桌游什么的
Couldn't you both use a nice, quiet day at home?
你们俩可以在家享受一个宁静美好的夜晚
What do you say, Lucy, huh?
你觉得呢 露西
Family day, just the two of us?
就我们两个人的家庭日怎么样
Why not make it three?
何不三个人一起度过呢
Three?
三个人
Henry -- Come on, he never left my bedside.
我是说亨利 他一直没离开我的病床
And don't you think it's time
你不觉得也许我们
maybe we invited him over so we can thank him?
是时候该请他过来 感谢他一番吗
I mean, Lucy's right, J. The man did step up.
露西说得对 小杰 他的确主动了
What more are you waiting for?
你还在等什么
Let me think about it.
让我想想
That means yes.
那就是答应了
And, hey, you are gonna be great tonight.
你今晚一定会大放异彩的
By tomorrow, you are gonna be crowned
到了明天 你就会成为
the Food Truck Queen of the Heights.
高地快餐车女王
"Queen"? I like the sound of that.
女王 这称号♥我喜欢
Stunning, Your Majesty.
真是美丽动人 女王陛下
All you're missing now is your crown.
你现在只缺一顶王冠
Yes, well, I recommend you put it on and step outside.
我建议你带上王冠走出去
There's quite a crowd waiting for a glimpse of their new queen.
有一大群人正等着一睹他们的新女王呢
Okay.
好
How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样
Nervous.
很紧张
Oh, don't be.
别紧张
After heading the resistance to defeat Tremaine,
在带领反抗军打败特里梅因之后
you've proven you're a leader.
你已经证明了你是位领袖
I have to agree with your friends, Tiana.
我不得不同意你朋友的话 蒂安娜
If only your father were here,
如果你父亲还在
he'd be so proud.
他一定会非常骄傲的
Indeed, he would be.
没错 他一定会的
Of course, he's not the only one.
当然 不止他一个人这么认为
Enchanté, Princess.
很高兴见到你 公主
Dr. Facilier, what are you doing here?
法西利亚博士 你怎么来了
Did you really think I'd miss your coronation?
你真觉得我会错过你的加冕礼吗
After everything we've been through?
在我们经历了这么多事之后
Oh, speaking of...
说到这个
how lovely to see you again, Regina.
真高兴再次见到你 瑞金娜
I wish I could say the same.
但愿我也能这么说
I'd heard rumors you'd gone soft, Regina.
听闻你变得心软了 瑞金娜
What a shame they appear true.
很可惜谣言是真的
Get out now.
立刻给我走
Or I'll prove just how wrong you are.
不然我会证明你错得有多离谱
Oh, perhaps I am.
也许我真错了
But there's no need for threats.
但是没必要威胁
A glimpse into our soon-to-be queen's future.
一探准女王的未来
Before that crown sits upon your head,
在王冠加冕之前
you'll have to face a test.
你得面对一项测试
Oh, a terrible beast will threaten the peace
一头可怕的怪兽将会威胁到
of your entire kingdom.
你整个王国的和平
I know your tricks. You're lying.
我知道你的伎俩 你在骗人
You're just trying to get under my skin.
你只是想激怒我
Go to the ferry docks on the southern edge of the Bayou,
去一趟海湾码头的南边
and see if I'm lying.
看看我是否在说谎
You may not trust me now, but you will then.
你现在可能不相信我 不过到时就会了
Don't worry, Tiana.
别担心 蒂安娜
It's like you said -- He's just trying to goad you.
就像你说的 他只是想激怒你
I have to go to the docks to make sure.
我必须去码头确认下
This is my responsibility.
这是我的责任
What about the coronation?
那加冕仪式呢
Your mother's right.
你母亲说得对
I know Facilier.
我了解法西利亚
He likes to play games. Don't indulge him.
他喜欢耍花招 别听他的
And if this is not a game?
如果这不是花招呢
The coronation will have to wait.
加冕仪式必须推迟
My people could be in danger.
我的人♥民♥可能有危险
From one queen to another, you know I have to go.
你也当过女王 你知道我必须去
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
If I hadn't rescued Eloise,
如果我没救埃洛伊丝
Victoria Belfrey might still be alive.
维多利亚·贝尔弗莱可能还活着
No, these events were set in motion
不 这些事是被你无法控制的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表