You got it, boss.
遵命 老板
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Well, it sounds like you and Sabine
听起来你和萨宾
are getting along famously.
相处得非常好啊
I hope you're not forgetting why you're really here.
希望你不要忘了来这儿的真正目的
I won't deceive her. She's a good person.
我不会骗她的 她是个好人
Don't forget why I woke you up, Prince Naveen.
别忘了我为什么唤醒你 纳温王子
You can pretend to be Drew all you want,
你想当德鲁随便你
but you still owe me a debt.
但你还欠我人情呢
And I came to collect.
现在我来讨债了
You can take the Dark One out of the pawnshop...
你不再是开当铺的黑暗者了
So what have you got down here for me, then?
那你带了什么东西给我呢
Shotgun? Crossbow?
猎枪 弩
Samurai sword?
还是武士剑
I'm not giving you a gun because you don't need one.
我不会带枪给你的 因为你不需要
What, so I'm supposed to fight a serial killer with a tchotchke?
那我就该拿小玩意去对抗连环杀手吗
You're not going up against Hansel.
不会让你去对抗汉塞尔的
You're fighting your past.
你要对抗的是你的过去
And that requires a very different weapon.
这需要一件非常特别的武器
My necklace.
我的项链
How on earth is this gonna help me?
这到底能怎么帮上我
Kelly doesn't have magic.
凯莉没有魔法
The Wicked Witch I knew didn't need magic.
我认识的邪恶女巫不需要魔法
She found a way to survive even when it killed her.
就算因魔法而力竭 她都能找到存活之道
And do you know how I know that?
知道我是怎么知道的吗
Because you're still here, annoying me.
因为你还能站在我面前烦我
Yeah, well, that Witch is the one
好吧 就是那个女巫
that got me into this mess.
让我身陷现在的困境
I'm tired of paying for her sins.
我受够了为她的罪过付出代价
Well, make amends
那就补救一下
because she's a part of you whether you like it or not.
不管你喜欢与否 她都是你的一部分
And that's how you're going to win this fight.
这也是你赢得这场战斗的办法
I suppose no matter how much we change,
我想不论我们如何改过自新
there's still this nasty, little piece of us
有那么一小部分见不得人的自我
we can't get rid of.
总也甩不掉
And we shouldn't because it's that piece
我们也不该甩掉 因为正是这部分自我
that shows us how far we've come
提醒着我们做过什么
and how much we have to lose.
失去了什么
What are you doing out of bed?
你不睡觉干什么呢
I smell smoke.
我闻到烟味了
You've taken such good care of me,
你一直这么悉心照料我
I wanted to cook for you this time.
这次我想为你做饭
You're sweet.
你真贴心
How about we do it together?
不如我们一起做吧
First, you start with the kindling.
首先 你得生火
And then you nurture the flames.
然后把火渐渐烧旺
Don't you just love how the flames dance?
你难道不喜欢火苗跳动的样子吗
Oh. Sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean --
我不是有意...
It's okay. I remember.
没事的 我还记得
I can picture them in my mind when I feel the heat on my skin.
我感受到热量 脑海中就能想象出火的样子
Just like I can picture you when I hear your voice.
就如同我听到你的声音 也会想到你的样子
What do you see?
那我是什么样子
A passionate smile.
热情的微笑
Feisty eyes.
活泼的双眼
And a fierce, beautiful heart.
还有一颗热烈美丽的心
No one's ever said that about me before.
从没人这样评价过我
Well, you clearly need more blind men in your life.
显然你的人生里得多遇上几个盲人
How did you lose your sight?
你是怎么失明的
It was a logging accident.
伐木的时候出了意外
It must have been so traumatic.
你心里肯定十分难过
It was a blessing in disguise.
塞翁失马 焉知非福
Before the accident,
在出事之前
I never paid much attention to my children.
我从没好好关心过我的孩子们
But after, I-I got to know them in a way I never had before.
但那之后我才能以从未有过的方式了解他们
What I wouldn't give to hear their voices one more time.
我也不敢奢望能再一次听到他们的声音
I-Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
Yes.
很好
It's just, um...
只是...
I think I've overstayed my welcome.
我觉得我逗留太久了
No.
不会
Please stay.
请留下吧
I like having you here.
我喜欢你在这儿
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'll be back soon.
我很快就回来
I just have to do something first.
我有些事必须要做
Detective Rogers.
罗杰斯警探
What's up?
怎么了
I was just wondering if you heard anything from Henry.
我只是想问 你有没有亨利的消息
I'm worried.
我很担心
His car was found abandoned with a flat tire,
他的车被遗弃了 轮胎没气了
so I called the airline.
于是我就打给了航♥空♥公♥司♥
He never boarded the flight to New York.
他根本没登上去纽约的飞机
But that's impossible.
但这不可能啊
He's -- He's there. He texted me.
他就在那儿 他给我发过短♥信♥
The interview went well.
面试进行得很顺利
Can I see those texts?
我能看看那些短♥信♥吗
Yeah, of course.
当然
My phone's in my car.
我手♥机♥在车里
How's Lucy been?
露西最近怎么样
She, uh -- she taken up edible arts and crafts?
她喜欢上能吃的工艺品了吗
Oh, that? No. Nick gave her that.
那个吗 不是 是尼克给她的
Found it. See?
找到了 看
Henry's fine.
亨利没事
Can you read this again and tell me if you see anything,
你能再读一遍 看有什么地方
anything that doesn't sound like Henry?
不像是亨利的语气吗
J --
小杰
He's never called me that.
他从没这样称呼过我
Who does?
谁这样称呼你
Just Sabine.
只有萨宾
But she was right next to me when I got the text.
但我收到短♥信♥时她就在我身边
Nick.
尼克
He called you that
他那晚
at Flynn's Barcade the other night.
在弗林家是这么叫你的
Jacinda, does Nick have any, uh, scars on his arms?
杰辛达 尼克手臂上有没有疤痕
Yes, but he's very self-conscious about it.
有 但他一直很在意那疤痕
I don't have time to explain. I need you to go home.
没时间解释了 你得回家
Don't let anyone in, - and don't answer your phone.
别让人进门 别回电♥话♥
I think I know where Henry is.
我应该知道亨利在哪儿了
Hey, listen, I thought about it.
听着 我想过了
And if this Zelena did what you said,
如果塞琳娜做了你说的事
let's take her to the cops.
那就带她去警局
You know, Henry, I used to be just like you.
亨利 我曾经也和你一样
One day I was Nick -- music lawyer.
有一天我成了尼克 音乐律师
I'm taking a blood test,
我验了血
trying to save my daughter from some mysterious illness.
想治疗我女儿的疑难杂症
And then -- bam!
但突然
All my memories came flooding back to me.
所有记忆向我涌来
What happened?
怎么了
I don't know.
不知道
But it all came back into focus.
但一切全都很清晰了
And it will for you, too.
你也会感受到的
This is all your dreams come true.
这正是你希望成真的梦
I wasn't the only one that took a blood test that day.
那天 我不是唯一验了血的人
This says that --
这上面显示
that I am Lucy's father.
我才是露西的父亲
You're welcome.
不用谢
No. That's -- That's a -- That's fake.
不 这是 这是假的
That -- That's forged.
这是伪造的
Th-- There's an explanation for that.
肯定有别的解释
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表