You're having doubts.
你有疑惑
I told my mom is was
我告诉我妈
because I didn't want to lie about who I am.
我不想隐瞒真实的自我
But, um...
但
it's hard... letting go of this place.
我很难放下这地方
Believe me, I know.
可不是吗
Can I give you a piece of advice?
我能给你些建议吗
Advice someone gave me a long time ago at my graduation?
我很久以前毕业时 别人给我的建议
Sure.
行啊
Home isn't a place.
家没有固定的地点
It's the people in it.
而是家人所在
And they will always
他们会一直
be with you.
陪着你
Who'd you say this was again?
你是谁来着
Just someone who believes in you.
相信你的人
Henry! We're gonna be late.
亨利 我们要迟到了
Hold on, Mom.
等等 妈妈
I'm sorry. I-I got to go.
抱歉 我得走了
Have fun at your party, kid.
派对愉快 孩子
And when you're opening your gifts,
你打开礼物时
make sure you don't miss the tiny one
一定别忘了柜子后面的
that fell behind your dresser.
小礼物
You are gonna want that one.
你会需要的
Henry... what's going on?
亨利 怎么了
Not "Henry," Lucy.
别叫亨利 露西
Dad.
爸爸
You remember.
你记得了
Yeah.
没错
But -- But how?
怎么回事
I remember that call.
我记得那个电♥话♥
I always remembered it. It was so weird.
我一直都记得 好奇怪
Because it was me.
因为那就是我
I'll explain everything. Okay?
我会解释一切的 好吗
But right now I need to help my mom.
但我现在得去帮我妈妈
You know, I thought you'd bring more to the fight
我以为你来决斗会准备得更充分
than a piece of dead wood.
而不只是带一块烂木头
I've got nothin' left to lose.
我准备放手一搏了
So let's do this.
放马过来吧
Thank you for saying you wanted to leave early.
谢谢你说你想早点走
I could not handle another one of Grumpy's
我受不了爱生气的祝酒词
"To all the Curses I've Known Before" Toasts.
"敬我所知道的所有诅咒"
Yeah... I was starting to think
没错 我开始觉得
that wasn't hot chocolate in his mug.
他杯子里的不是热巧
You seem different.
你好像变了
What's changed?
哪里变了
Mom, I wasn't entirely honest with you or myself
妈妈 关于我选不了学校的原因
about why I couldn't pick a college.
我对你对自己都没有完全诚实
Really?
是吗
When you told me that you were ready to let me go,
当你告诉我 你已经准备好让我走
I realized I wasn't ready to leave.
我意识到我还没准备好离开
Storybrooke is the only home I've ever known.
童话镇是我唯一知道的的家
And change is hard. And the unknown is scary.
改变很艰难 未知很可怕
But... now it's not?
但现在变了吗
Oh, no. Still terrifying.
不 还是很恐怖
But I know now that home isn't a place.
但我现在知道家没有固定的地点
It's the people you love.
而是亲人所在
And even when I'm not in Storybrooke,
即使我不在童话镇
Storybrooke will always be with me.
童话镇也会一直在我心里
Well, it sounds like you made your decision.
看来你已经作出决定了
What's the lucky school?
选了哪一所学校呢
Let me guess -- B.U.?
我猜猜 波士顿大学
No, USC.
不是 南加州大
Madison? It's Madison, isn't it?
是麦迪逊大学 是不是
You've always loved cheese...
你一直很喜欢奶酪
Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?
不如我们明天再聊吧
G'night, Mom.
晚安 妈妈
That's the problem with humans.
这就是人类的缺陷
They don't know when to let go.
永远不知道什么时候该放手
Letting go has never been my thing.
放手可从来不是我的菜
Mom!
妈妈
Hold on, Mom.
坚持住 妈妈
I got you.
我来了
I got you. It's okay.
我来了 没事了
It's okay. I'm with you. I got you.
没事了 我和你一起呢 我在呢
Mom?
妈妈
Mom...
妈妈
I'm sorry it took me so long, but I'm here.
对不起我用了这么久才想起 但我来了
I remember.
我记起来了
I finally remember everything.
我终于想起一切了
Please come back to me, Mom.
求你醒过来 妈妈
Come back.
醒来
I love you.
我爱你
Welcome back...
欢迎回来
Captain Hook.
虎克船长
Crocodile.
老鳄鱼
Robin!
罗宾
Tower Girl.
高塔女孩
I told you we'd always know each other.
我说过 我们会永远记得彼此的
Henry? Yeah.
亨利 是我
You did it.
你做到了
You broke the curse.
你打破了诅咒
I'm sorry it took me so long to get here.
对不起我用了这么久才想起来
Oh, Henry. I'm just glad to have you back.
亨利 你回来了我很高兴
And my magic.
我的魔法也回来了
It's not enough, Regina.
还不够 瑞金娜
Maybe.
也许吧
But perhaps your daughter's magic will be.
但也许你女儿的魔法就够了
Gold.
戈登
My daughter's with me now, Dark One.
我女儿现在是我这边的了 黑暗者
Come here, Tilly.
过来 蒂莉
She was never with you.
她永远不会在你那边
And now she's gonna be the one who stops you.
现在她会成为阻止你的人
What?
什么
No.
不
I can't fight her. She's a monster.
我对抗不了她 她是个怪物
She's too strong.
太强大了
Not half as strong as you, Alice.
没有你一半强 爱丽丝
Papa, please.
爸爸 求你了
I know you're afraid.
我知道你很害怕
You're hurting yourself. You're growing weak.
你在伤害你自己 你越来越虚弱了
No, I'm finally growing strong.
不 我是终于强大了
You make me stronger.
是你让我强大了
Yet every step you take, your heart grows weaker.
你每踏出一步 你的心就虚弱一点
You can do this.
你能做到的
I'm here with you.
我和你一起
And so am I.
我也是
Don't be a fool.
别犯傻了
Join your mother and defend your home.
加入你的母亲 保卫你的家
You are not my mother.
你不是我母亲
You want to ruin me the way the world ruined you.
你被世人伤害了 现在想用同样的方法伤害我
But I'm not like you.
但我和你不一样
I'm not an outcast.
我不是被放逐之人
I'm not an orphan or a street rat
我不是孤儿 不是过街老鼠
or some crazy girl who's lost her way.
或是某个迷了路的疯姑娘
You chose hate.
你选择了仇恨
But I choose love.
但我选择了爱
I'm sorry your life twisted into something
我很遗憾 你的人生扭曲成了
you never meant it to.
你不曾想过的样子
I promise I will do better.
但我保证过 我会不一样
For everyone.
为了所有人
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表