the whole story.
整个故事
See, we all have stories.
我们都有故事
I have a story. This troll has a story.
我有故事 这个怪物有故事
Even you, Mr. Weaver, have a story.
你也有故事 韦弗
And it's a thing of beauty.
美好也正于此
Well, it's Detective Weaver,
是韦弗警探
and the only story I'm interested in now
而现在我唯一感兴趣的故事
is why you assaulted Victoria Belfrey.
是你为什么袭击维多利亚·贝尔弗莱
Did you see something?
你看到什么了
See something? Well, I see everything.
看到什么 我什么都看到了
Now, I'm 10 feet tall!
现在我有3米高
Enough with the riddles.
别再说谜语了
Why did you stop taking your pills?
你怎么不吃药了
Those pills -- no.
我不吃那些药了
Victoria wants to make me small again,
维多利亚想让我再次变得渺小
or she wants to make me forget, make me blind.
想让我忘却 让我迷失
And I don't want to be blind, not when I can finally see.
可我不想在此迷失了 在我终于能看见
Not when I'm so close, so close, to remembering.
终于能记起的时候
Remembering what?
记起什么
How to make you see again, too.
如何让你再次看见
See what?
看见什么
Tilly, what do you know about Victoria Belfrey?
蒂莉 你知道了贝尔弗莱的什么
If you tell me, I can help.
告诉我 让我来帮你
The answer is right here.
答案就在这里
We're all pieces of the same puzzle.
我们都是谜语的一部分
But without each other,
没有彼此
it's impossible to see the big picture.
我们就看不到全景
That's why Belfrey scattered us.
所以贝尔弗莱才会把我们分开
She made us all wear masks so we can't recognize each other.
她让我们戴上面具认不出彼此
But soon, the masks will come off,
不过很快 面具就会脱落
and soon, you will see who you really are --
很快 你就能看到真实的自己
the good man behind the cop.
隐藏在警♥察♥身份下的善良的你
Or, wait --
或者
is it behind the beast?
是隐藏在野兽的外表下
Come down. Come down.
下来 下来
Look, you know something,
你知道些什么
something that's making Victoria Belfrey quite nervous.
一些让维多利亚·贝尔弗莱紧张的事情
You have to tell me what that is.
你得告诉我
I could tell you.
我可以告诉你
But if you believe me,
不过如果你相信我
I'd rather show you.
我想让你看看
You know, y-you could just take a photograph.
你可以直接拍张照片的
No need.
没必要
I could remember how you look right now forever.
我可以永远牢记你现在的模样
Mother, father.
母亲 父亲
Gideon.
吉迪恩
Appreciate the commitment,
你真勤快
but maybe just one book at a time.
但一次还是就看一本吧
This isn't about getting rid of the dagger.
这不是为了摆脱匕♥首♥
These books are for me.
这些书是给我的
Why do you need so many books?
你为什么需要这么多书
I've been accepted into Elphame Academy.
我被艾尔菲学院录取了
I'm to start in two weeks.
两周后入学
Ah, Gideon.
吉迪恩
I'm so proud.
我很自豪
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
You're a scholar just like your mother.
你和你母亲一样是个读书人
And like Mother, I could always use more books.
我也和母亲一样 书本从不嫌多
I didn't think he'd be leaving us this soon.
我没想到他这么快就要离开我们了
Belle, I-I-I'm sorry.
贝儿 抱歉
We were spending all these years
我们费了这么多年
running around trying to break that damn curse.
一直在想办法解除诅咒
We should have been raising our boy.
我们本应该养育我们的孩子
Rumple, we did.
朗普 我们做到了
We've had Gideon for 18 amazing years.
我们养育了吉迪恩18年
Years filled with -- with life and adventure,
这些年有平淡 有惊险
and now, it's --
现在
it's time for him to go and find his own.
他是该离开父母寻找自己的生活了
He's ready.
他准备好了
Yeah, but what if I'm not ready?
是 但如果我没准备好呢
Well, maybe this will help.
也许这个会有用
What's this?
这是什么
A gift.
一份礼物
I, uh, I think I've found
我似乎找到了
the answer we've been searching for --
我们一直在寻找的答案
how we can get rid of the dagger.
如何摆脱匕♥首♥
Or, at least, a guide to that answer.
至少是寻找答案的方向
Okay.
好吧
This scroll describes a fairy prophecy about the Dark One.
书卷讲述了黑暗者的童话预言
And -- And it says,
上面说
"When the Dark One finds Eternal Love
"当黑暗者找到挚爱
at the Sun's brightest set where time stops,
在日落最亮的地方 时间停滞
the path will appear to where the darkness shall rest."
会出现一条通往黑暗停歇之处的路"
I know where this is.
我知道在哪儿
It's called the Edge of Realms.
那是领土边境
Well, then, that's where we'll go.
那我们就去那儿吧
The Edge of Realms.
领土边境
Four 8-piece nuggets
四块"大卸八块"
with a side of Scary Sauce and Fright Fries.
配惊吓酱和恐惧薯条
So, this Scary Sauce -- is it like,
这个惊吓酱是
Exorcist-level scary,
"驱魔人"级的惊吓
or is it more like Gremlins-level scary?
还是"小妖精"级的惊吓
Exorcistlevel. Oh, good.
驱魔人级的 很好
'Cause I can't handle Gremlins.
因为我受不了小妖精
Henry, are you actually gonna order something,
亨利 你是要点单呢
or did you just come here to tell me
还是只是过来告诉我
you were scared of puppets?
你怕小狗呢
Uh, yeah.
好吧
Uh, yeah, uh, well, actually, I was --
好吧 其实我
I came by because, uh,
我过来是因为
I was just kind of wondering if...
我有点想知道
like, later, sometime... Excuse me.
之后有时间 不好意思
Ivy. What are you doing here?
艾薇 你在这儿干什么
Where is Lucy?
露西人呢
I assumed she'd come to find you.
我以为她会跑来找你
You lost her?
你弄丢她了
I didn't lose her.
我没弄丢她
She ran away from me.
她从我身边跑了
Now, help me find her before Mother finds out.
在母亲发现前帮我找到她
My daughter's running around on her own,
我女儿在外面孤身一人
and all you care about is what your mother will think?
而你只在意你母亲的想法
Please, I'm sure she's fine.
拜托 我确定她没事
This would have never happened
如果你直接让我
if you had just let me take her trick-or-treating.
带她去玩"不给糖就捣蛋" 就不会发生这事
And if you could just get your life together --
如果你能过好你的生活...
At least I have a life. Please.
至少我还有自己的生活 拜托
Running around with a guy you hope will be your baby daddy
跟一个你期望的奶爸眉来眼去
isn't a life -- it's pathetic.
并不算生活 是可悲
He is my friend, but you wouldn't know
他是我朋友 但你不会知道
what having one of those is, would you?
有朋友是什么感觉 对吧
We don't have time for this. We need to find your spawn.
没时间吵了 我们得找到你的女儿
I can't.
我走不了
If I leave right now, Louie will fire me.
如果我现在离开 路易会炒了我
You know that.
你知道的
Then I guess it's up to me, then.
那就得看我了吧
Ivy to the rescue again.
艾薇又要救人了
I guess I have to look for another job tomorrow.
我想我明天得再找工作了
No, no, no. Hey, hey. Hey. It's okay.
不不不 没事
I'll help Ivy find Lucy. You need to stay here.
我会帮艾薇找露西 你得待在这儿
You will? Yeah, absolutely.
真的吗 当然
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表