Lucy, it's okay.
露西 没事的
It's okay. This is a last resort.
没事的 我们没有别的办法了
If the curse happens,
如果诅咒发生
you and I go to the Land Without Magic before it hits.
我们要在它发生之前去到没有魔法的世界
Then we find our people.
然后找到我们的人♥民♥
And with this book,
凭借这本书
we can help them believe again.
我们可以帮他们重拾信仰
It'll be dark soon. You should get to work.
天马上就要黑了 你该干活了
Okay.
好的
Take Lucy to your place to sleep, okay?
把露西带到你家休息一下 好吗
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Just believe in me.
相信我
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
What is it, Father?
怎么了 父亲
It's time. They found us.
时候到了 他们找到我们了
Don't be frightened. It'll be all right.
别害怕 不会有事的
I'll stay behind, give you time to escape.
我会留下 给你时间逃跑
No, I won't leave you.
不 我不丢下你
I'll help you fight. No, no, you can't.
我帮你战斗 不 不行
You have to make sure it stays safe.
你得确保它的安全
You have it, don't you?
在你这儿吧
Of course.
当然
Oh. Oh, good.
那就好
Daddy.
爸爸
Don't worry about me. You need to go.
别担心我 你得走了
I... I know.
我... 我知道
I know. Me, too.
我知道 我也是
Go. Go!
快走 快走
Mother!
母亲
Lucy.
露西
What are you doing back here?
你怎么回来了
They got him -- the witches.
她们抓住他了 女巫们
They got father.
他们抓走了父亲
Then we have to get him back.
那我们得救他
Go. I'll stay with Lucy.
去吧 我陪露西
Nothing will happen to her.
她不会有事的
Wait.
等等
This is exactly what Drizella wants --
这正是崔西里亚的目的
to distract us from stopping this curse.
让我们从阻止诅咒的事上分心
And if we don't, nothing will matter.
我们要不受干扰 其他的都不重要
Not even Henry.
亨利也一样
I have waited so many years to cast this curse.
我为了施下诅咒 等了这么多年
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
You finally found a mother figure.
你终于找到一个妈妈了
You do realize that she's just using you.
你应该明白 她是在利用你吧
You can't control me anymore.
你控制不了我了
Now I'm going to control you.
现在要轮到我来控制你了
You see, in this new land,
知道吗 在新大♥陆♥上
you're going to think that you cast this curse.
你会觉得是你施下了诅咒
Why the hell would I cast a curse?
我为什么要施咒
To save Anastasia, of course.
当然是为了救安娜塔夏
You're going to think that you did all of this
你会以为你是为了她
to help her,
做下这一切
when actually, you'll be in service to me.
但其实 你是我的奴隶
And then, I'm going to rip her from your arms...
之后 我会把她从你身边夺走
forever.
永远地夺走
Now, stop asking silly questions,
现在别再问蠢问题了
and go to sleep.
睡觉吧
Still working through those mommy issues, I see.
还在解决母女问题啊
I bet we can help with that.
相信我们可以帮忙解决啊
We pretty much invented that.
这可是我们的拿手好戏啊
Regina. Zelena.
瑞金娜 塞琳娜
Sisters together again.
姐妹又联手了啊
Afraid that's not going to be enough.
恐怕还是不够呢
Oh, she's not the only one I brought.
我可不止带了她
Hello again, love.
又见面了啊 亲爱的
Always a pleasure, Captain.
见到你总是很高兴 船长
A pirate, a princess, and Jack and the beanstalk.
海盗 公主 杰克 还有豆茎啊
Ooh, how will I ever defeat you?
我怎么能打败你们呢
You want a witch fight?
你不是要来场女巫之战吗
Happy to oblige.
乐意参战
But as you can see,
但你看
you will not be casting this curse.
你施不了咒
I know.
我知道
That's why you're going to cast it.
因为这个诅咒会由你来下
What?
什么
Show her.
给她看看
May I?
能松个手吗
Henry!
亨利
Baby.
亲爱的
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
What witches do best --
女巫最擅长的
We poisoned him.
我们对他下了毒
It's not working!
没用
And it's not going to.
也不会有用
As a matter of fact, the only thing that can
事实上 唯一能救他的办法
is a trip to a land without magic.
就是去往一个没有魔法的世界
Don't do this, Drizella.
别这么多 崔西里亚
I can't just -- can't just cast a curse.
我不能... 我不能施咒
It takes time, and... ingredients.
需要时间 和材料
Eight, to be exact.
确切的说 是八样材料
And I have seven of them right here.
我这里已经准备好了七样
The only one I'm missing -- the most important one,
唯一缺少的 也是最重要的
and, of course, the hardest to find --
当然也是最难找的
is magic from a witch
就是一个女巫的魔法
who crushed the heart of the thing she loves most.
她曾捏碎自己最爱之人的心脏
So...
所以...
Regina.
瑞金娜
What'll it be?
会是什么呢
My curse...
我的诅咒
...or his life?
还是他的命
I don't understand.
我不明白
How does this help that girl?
这怎么能帮到这个女孩
It's a spell,
这是个咒语
but it can only activate if it's imbued with magic,
但只有赋予了魔法 才能生效
and, in this land, you're the only one who has it.
在这个国度 只有你拥有魔法
I am?
是吗
But what about...
那...
Ana? What's wrong, sweetheart?
安娜 怎么了 亲爱的
Someone's here.
有人来了
It's her.
是她
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
What's going on?
怎么回事
She's losing control.
她失控了
Anastasia, look at me.
安娜塔夏 看着我
You have to calm down.
你要冷静
Hello, Ana.
你好啊 安娜
Ana! Oh, thank God.
安娜 谢天谢地
Drizella, is that you?
崔西里亚 是你吗
I know. I grew up, but I promise it's me.
我知道 我长大了 但真的是我
Mom called me. She told me what was going on.
母亲打给我了 她说了事情的经过
I-I brought something to help.
我带来了能帮忙的东西
These will dampen your magic.
这能抑制你的魔法
Can I?
要不要...
Does that feel better?
感觉好点了吗
Yeah, I think so.
是的
But, Drizella, the witch is in there.
但崔西里亚 那个女巫来了
She's after me.
她要抓我
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系 没事
I'm here to help. Just come with me.
我来帮你了 跟我来
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表