The hyacinths broke my fall.
风信子帮我挡了一下
Your lucky flower.
那是你的幸运花
And you broke my carriage.
你弄坏了我的马车
And scared off Felipe.
还吓跑了费利佩
Felipe?
费利佩
My s--
我的...
My steed.
我的马
It's, uh, one with an actual head,
它有真正的头
unlike your headless-horse contraption.
不像你那个奇怪的东西没有头
Motorcycle.
摩托车
What the hell were you doing there, anyway?
不过你究竟在干什么呢
Uh, heading home,
回家
and, well, time is kind of of the essence.
不过 时间有点紧
Is your home going somewhere?
你的家长腿了要走了吗
No, but the way home is.
不 但回家的路变了
I'm from another realm.
我来自另一个国度
Portals and, well, they don't stay open --
入口还有... 不是一直开着的
Enough. I have somewhere to be too.
够了 我也在赶路
And I am not walking the rest of the way in glass slippers.
而且我不能穿着玻璃舞鞋过去
Right, the slippers. Your story...
对啊 那双舞鞋 你的故事...
My story?
我的故事
Well yeah, sure. Everyone knows it.
是啊 家喻户晓
You know, from the books. And there was the cartoon.
从书中读到的 还有关于你的动画片
Who are you?
你是谁
That doesn't really matter right now,
这个现在并不重要
because it's your story we got to fix.
因为我们要挽救的是你的故事
Don't you have a prince to find?
你不是要找一个王子吗
Yeah.
是啊
I do.
是啊
Well, maybe I can give you a ride.
或许我能送你一程
You want me to get on that thing?
你想让我坐上那玩意儿
Well, yeah. You're gonna love it.
是 你会喜欢的
"If you want to see your laptop again, meet me at Roni's.
"想找回你的笔记本 就来罗尼餐厅见我
Take a left at the Troll under the Aurora Bridge."
奥罗拉桥下面的巨型怪物那里左转"
Really?
不是吧
Uh...hello?
你好
Uh, excuse me? Is this Roni's?
不好意思 这里是罗尼餐厅吗
I sure hope so.
我当然希望如此
Or else I put the wrong sign out front.
否则的话我就挂错牌子了
I'm Roni.
我是罗尼
What can I get ya?
有什么能为你效劳的
It's your lucky day, kid.
今天是你的幸运日 小伙子
Whole bar's half off till midnight.
午夜之前全场五折
Midnight, huh? Then what?
午夜 然后呢
Place turns into a pumpkin?
这地方就变成高端酒吧了吗
More like a juice bar,
更像是个果汁吧
or...whatever the bitch who bought us out drinks.
或是那个贱♥人♥买♥♥光饮料的地方
You're selling, huh?
你们还营业 是吧
Well, neighborhood's changing.
这附近都变了
And not by choice. By Belfrey.
大家都不是自愿的 而是因为贝尔弗莱
By what-frey?
什么弗莱
Victoria Belfrey?
维多利亚·贝尔弗莱
She's buying up everything. Bringing folks in.
她把一切都买♥♥光了 让别人住进这里
This used to be...
这以前...
used to be a community here.
以前是个社区来着
Used to be nice.
一个很不错的地方
Now... everyone's scattering.
可现在 人们都疏远了
Can't fight the power, right?
不能和有权有势的人作对 对吧
Might as well take the money.
不如把钱收下
You don't exactly look
你今天看起来
like you're having a banner day either.
过得也不怎么样啊
Been interesting, that's for sure.
不过绝对是有趣的一天
What gives?
因为什么
Imagine if I walked through that door
试想我走进来
and told you that I was your son.
告诉你 我是你儿子
That would be a kicker.
真是意想不到
It's pretty simple. You turn here to give it gas.
很简单 旋转这个加油
Squeeze here for the breaks to slow it down.
按这里拉闸减速
Squeeze here to shift gears.
按这里换挡
A lot of squeezing.
好多按钮
Yeah.
是的
Here -- how about you hop on, I can show you.
来 不如你坐上去 我来教你
All you have to do is hold on tight.
你只需要抓紧
Well, I suppose there are worse ways of getting to a ball
被一个帅哥陪着
than getting escorted by a handsome man
坐着一个会冒烟的小卷心菜去舞会
in a tiny smoke-breathing carriage.
没有比这更糟的了吧
Motorcycle.
摩托车
Did you say handsome?
你是说我帅吗
Would you show me the gas and breaks again?
再教我一下油门和刹车好吗
Yeah.
好的
See? Simple.
看吧 很简单
Oh, one more thing. Yeah?
还有件事 什么事
My story... how does it end?
我的故事 结局是什么
Do the Prince and I just dance
王子和我跳舞
and live happily ever after?
然后永远幸福地生活在一起了吗
There's usually a complication before that.
结局之前通常会有一些波折
He has to find you.
他必须找到你
How does he do that?
他要怎么做呢
In most versions, you leave him a sign --
在多数版本里 你给他留个标记
the glass slipper --
玻璃舞鞋
which he uses - to find the girl who fits it.
他用这只鞋 找到能穿得进去的人
That is ridiculous.
真荒唐
Do you know how many girls have the same size foot as me?
你知道有多少女孩和我鞋号♥相同吗
Yeah.
是啊
A plot hole. For sure.
肯定有无数个
And, uh, I don't believe in signs.
而且 我不相信标记
Well, that's how it goes.
情节就是这样的
Usually.
一般来说
Well, maybe it could use a twist?
或许会有反转
Thanks for the lesson.
谢谢你教我
What're you doing home so early?
你怎么这么早就回来了
I quit.
我辞职了
What?
什么
You know, Louie, he's --
你知道的 路易 他...
Yeah, I know what Louie is.
我知道路易的为人
He's what you grin and bear
你会为他忍♥气吞声
so that the singles in the rent jar don't get lonely.
这样出租♥房♥♥里的单身狗就不会感到孤独了
I'll figure something out.
我会有办法的
What's your step-mom gonna say?
你的继母会怎么说
You know, she wasn't thrilled
你知道 她不是很乐意
to let you have custody of Lucy with a job.
让你一边工作一边照看露西
So now --
所以现在...
She's not gonna say a thing, because she is never gonna know.
她什么都不会说 因为她不会知道的
Here.
给
Speaking of that uptight crone,
说到那个爱发脾气的老太婆
it's time for Lucy to go to her.
露西该去找她了
She almost ready? Don't know.
她准备好了吗 不知道
Door's been closed all morning.
一早上门都关着
If she's still asleep --
如果她仍然在睡觉...
Her grandma will kill me if she's late!
如果她迟到了 她外婆会杀了我的
Lucy?
露西
Oh, no!
哦 不
I'm gonna kill her!
我饶不了她
My step-mother's gonna kill the both of us.
我继母会狠狠惩罚我俩的
She's coming up!
她上来了
Come on, people, look alive!
快 所有人 赶快
You, clean that up!
你 把那个清理干净
You, take off that ridiculous tie!
你 快摘了那条傻♥逼♥的领带
Everybody look busy!
所有人都忙活起来
And remember, not eye contact!
记住 不要有眼神接触
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表