That you're not here to talk at all.
你来这里根本不是为了谈话
The dead -- always so perceptive.
亡者总是很明白
Dark One.
黑暗者
Sending little girls to do your dirty work now?
派小姑娘来为你干脏活了
Well, what can I say?
我能说什么呢
Always love a good loophole.
我喜欢找漏洞
Don't move!
别动
That's a good girl.
好姑娘
You'll pay for this.
你会付出代价的
So, what do we do now,
现在怎么办
just order him to give up the magic?
让他交出魔法吗
Oh, we don't have to.
没必要
All we need is right there.
远在天边 近在眼前
You know, the only cure for a poisoned heart
治愈被毒害的心的唯一解药
is to sacrifice someone else's.
就是牺牲另一个人的心
So if you want to save your father...
如果你想救你的父亲
you have to crush his heart.
你得捏碎他的心
So you found who you were looking for,
你找到了你想找的人
and I'm the test.
而我就是测试
How convenient.
真是一举多得
What test?
什么测试
Nothing. Silence him.
没什么 了结他
Listen to me, little girl Just shut up!
听我说 姑娘 闭嘴
Oh, I'm not sure if I can do this.
我不知道我能否做到
Oh, I-I-I know it's hard.
我知道这很难
Let me help you.
让我帮你
All you have to do is start.
你只需要开个头
One little twitch of a finger,
手指轻轻一捏
and I'll finish the job.
然后我来帮你完成
Crush.
捏碎
Over before you know it.
眨眼功夫就结束了
Just one little twitch, Alice.
轻轻一捏 爱丽丝
One. Little. Twitch.
轻轻 一 捏
No. No, sorry!
不 不 抱歉
I just can't!
我做不到
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice, wait.
爱丽丝 等等
You knew I was gonna have to do that.
你知道我会那么做的
You should've told me!
你该告诉我的
I-I couldn't, because...
我不能 因为...
well, then you wouldn't have come,
那样你就不会来了
and I had to know.
我得弄清楚
Know what?
弄清楚什么
Well, I've been searching for someone --
我一直在找一个人
a very powerful person who's gonna do something
一个非常强大的人
far greater than - anyone has ever done before.
能够做前无古人的事
And, Alice, that person...
爱丽丝 那个人
is you.
就是你
So, it seems Roni was right to be concerned about you.
看来罗尼担心你是对的
Let's leave her out of this.
别把她搅进来
This is between you and me.
这是我俩的事
Fine.
行
Well, feel free to look around. I have nothing to hide.
你随便找 我没什么好隐瞒的
I don't expect to find anything here.
在这里肯定找不到
You're smarter than that.
你没这么傻
Wherever you put that dagger,
不论你把匕♥首♥藏在哪儿
you've hidden it well.
肯定藏得很隐蔽
Now you are gonna tell me where it is.
你得告诉我藏在哪儿了
You pull that trigger, you don't get back
你扣下扳机 你就永远无法
to that sweet, little wife on the Other Side --
与另一个世界里的妻子相聚了
if she's even still waiting for you.
如果她还在等你的话
I'm betting that's a risk
我肯定你不愿意
you're not willing to take.
冒这种险
I will find where you've put that dagger...
无论如何 我一定会找到
however I have to.
匕♥首♥的下落
I'm sure that's true.
你一定会的
But the next time you threaten me,
但下次你威胁我的时候
you better follow through.
最好做足准备
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, let's just get this over with.
没事 我们开始吧
I should warn you,
我该提醒你
even if you do find what it is you're looking for,
即便你找到了你要找的东西
it likely won't be
但结果
the, uh, revelation that you're hoping.
可能并不如你所愿
I just want the truth.
我只想知道真♥相♥
The truth can be complicated, Henry,
真♥相♥有时候很复杂 亨利
especially when it comes to the mind of a deranged psychopath.
尤其是涉及一个疯子的思维的时候
Is that what you're looking for?
这是你要找的东西吗
Someone's here?
有人在吗
You okay? Yeah, I'm fine. Stay there.
你可以的吧 我没问题 你待着
You don't have to do this. I'm one of the good guys.
你没必要这么做 我是好人这边的
Is that why I've got pictures
那我为什么有你
of you outside a potential murder scene?
出现在可能是犯罪现场的门外
I'm in danger, same as Nick was.
我有危险了 跟尼克一样
I was looking for something to protect myself.
我在找能保护我的东西
From who?
为什么
Baron Samdi -- the guy who killed him.
巴伦·桑迪 是他杀了尼克
You mean the person that you were helping?
你是说你一直给他帮忙的那个人吗
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
That's why I came here.
所以我才到这来
I figured Samdi must've killed Nick
我想桑迪杀了尼克
because he had something on him,
一定是因为尼克手上有他的把柄
and maybe if I could find it,
也许我找到了
I could use it to protect myself.
就能以此保护自己
If you're so afraid of this Samdi,
如果你这么怕桑迪
then why not just come to the police?
为什么不来警局
You saw what happened to the other guy.
你看到尼克发生了什么
Samdi's powerful --
桑迪很厉害
in ways you can't even possibly imagine.
你根本想象不到
Try me.
说出来试试啊
You'll think I'm crazy if I tell you.
如果我说了 你会觉得我疯了
But look at the M.E.'s report
但你看看那个死了的杀手的
on your dead killer.
验尸报告啊
Look at it good,
好好看看
because what happened to him...
因为他身上发生的事
that's just the tip of the iceberg.
只是冰山一角
Sorry. I got waylaid by some hot chocolate -- so yummy.
抱歉 我被热可可伏击了 太好喝了
I may never leave this place.
我可能离不开这里了
Oh, look what else I found.
看我还找到了什么
Is that one of yours? No.
是你的吗 不是
It's one of yours.
是你的
I saw it at the counter,
我在柜台上看到的
and it reminded me of you for some reason.
不知为什么让我想到了你
I know we aren't exactly in Thailand,
我知道我们不是在泰国
but this felt like an adventure to me.
但对我而言就像一场冒险
I love it.
我很喜欢
What is that?
怎么回事
What is what?
怎么了
That buzzing, like this morning but louder.
嗡嗡声 跟早上一样 但更大声了
You can't hear that? No, I but it's okay.
你听不到吗 听不到 但没事的
I'll go get some water. No, I don't need water!
我给你拿点水 不 我不需要水
I need it to stop!
我需要它停下
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry. I didn't mean that.
对不起 我不是故意的
I can't do this right now.
我现在得走了
Wait. No! Tilly!
等等 不 Tilly
Wait. No, II have to go.
等等 不 我得走了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Is that her?
是她吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表