Yeah.
是啊
Sorry I've been so out of touch.
抱歉我一直没联♥系♥
It's okay. I'm just so glad you're here.
没事 你来我就很高兴了
Come on.
快来
Wow, I haven't seen - the two of you share a drink
我已经很久很久没看到
in I don't know how long.
你俩在一起喝酒了
Yeah, well, a lot's changed since you left, Ro--
你走后发生了很多变化 罗...
Margot.
玛戈特
Why don't I wash the airport out of my hair?
我先去洗洗一身的疲惫
And then we can talk about this over hot toddies.
然后我们边喝热棕榈酒边聊
Sounds perfect.
太好了
I didn't realize how hard it would be.
我之前都不知道会有这么难
To look her in the eye and
看着她的眼睛
lie about who we really are.
对她撒谎
Welcome to the club, Sis.
欢迎入团 姐姐
Detective. What are you doing here?
警探 你来干什么
Yeah. You left this.
你丢了这个
You really should keep a closer eye on it.
你真该好好看着它的
Yeah. Cheers.
是啊 庆幸啊
Look, Tilly, this, uh -- this place isn't isn't safe for you.
听着 蒂莉 你在这里不安全
Not with the -- not with the murderer at large.
那个杀人犯还没有抓到
I don't got nowhere else to go.
我没有别的地方可以去了
How 'bout you come stay with me for a while?
不如你在我那儿住一段时间吧
I've got a spare room, central heating,
我还有一个多的房♥间 有暖气
a better lock on the door than this.
门锁也比这个好
Yeah.
好啊
I'd like that very much.
我很愿意
All right, then. Good.
好啊 太好了
Well -- come on.
来吧
Let's go home.
回家吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表