I guess great minds think alike.
我猜是英雄所见略同
Yeah.
是啊
You guys need help?
需要帮忙吗
I think we got this handled.
我们自己能行
Thanks, Henry.
谢了 亨利
Does he sleep here?
他睡在这里吗
He's in this pub more often than you are.
他在这间餐厅里的时间比你还多
Have you not got a home? Is that it?
你无家可归 是这样吗
Yeah, yeah. I got a place.
好了好了 我有住处啦
And, actually, I should be heading out.
而且实际上 我正要出门
Got somewhere to be, and I don't want to be late.
要去个地方 而且我不想迟到
Oh, where are you going? Sounds important.
你要去哪 听起来很重要啊
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
It's, uh -- It's nothing big.
是... 不是什么大事
Just a lead on a writing assignment.
只是写作上的一条线索
Tell you about it if it works out.
如果可以写我会告诉你的
I don't want to jinx it.
我可不想乌鸦嘴
Okay, well, good luck, then.
好吧 那祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, yeah, and before I go,
对了 有件事和你说
there was a guy in earlier.
之前这里来了个人
Um, little strange.
有点奇怪
Said he was an investor
自称是个投资人
and he could help you fix the lights.
还说他可以帮你把灯修好
What's wrong with the lights?
灯出什么问题了
Nothing, actually, until he walked in.
他来之前其实没什么问题
They seem fine now.
现在貌似又没问题了
Anyway, just thought I'd tell you.
我就是想着该和你说一声
Oh, God. It's Chad.
老天 是查德
He keeps leaving messages.
他一直在给我留言
What am I supposed to tell him?
我该怎么和他说啊
Don't pick up.
别接电♥话♥
Yeah, right.
是啊 没错
Oh, no, that's -- that's not what I meant.
不不 我... 我不是那个意思
I -- I meant that, um...
我的意思是...
we have bigger problems than your fiancé right now.
我们遇到了比你未婚夫更大的问题
Look.
看
"Baron Samdi." Who's that?
"巴伦[男爵]·桑迪" 这人是谁
Sounds like a colonial dictator.
听着像是个殖民独♥裁♥者
No, try Dr. Facilier.
不 其实是法西利亚博士
The voodoo witch doctor with that ridiculous hat?
那个戴着可笑帽子的巫毒巫师博士吗
You know him?
你认识他
Our paths have crossed.
我们有过交集
What are the chances he'd show up
我们才发现有个女巫集♥会♥正在集结
just days after we discover there's a coven forming?
几天后他就出现了 这几率有多大
You think he's awake, too?
你觉得他也苏醒了吗
I mean, it's not like the curse is broken.
但是诅咒并没有被打破
Otherwise, Henry would --
不然亨利应该会...
I know what it would mean for Henry.
我知道那对亨利而言意味着什么
And we won't let that happen.
我们不会让这种事发生的
But who knows what Victoria did before she died
但谁知道维多利亚死前干了什么
or who she woke.
或者说唤醒了谁
He could be up.
他可能是醒了
And if he is...
假如真是这样...
we got to find out.
我们必须弄清楚
And I think I know how.
我觉得我想到办法了
Hey, Lucy.
你好呀 露西
Khakis, really?
卡其色裤子 不是吧
Well, yeah, its kind of all I got.
是啊 我只有这条了
So, I wasn't sure what I should bring,
我不确定要带什么来
and then I remembered this.
然后我想到了这个
The Game of Life? Yep.
《游戏人生》 没错
Used to play it when I was a kid.
我小时候经常玩这个
Basically, you live your entire life in an hour.
你基本上可以在一小时之内过完你的一生
You'll never look at things the same way again.
然后你看待事物的角度就截然不同了
And neither will you after tonight.
今晚之后你也会这样的
What does that mean?
什么意思
Right before I got sick,
在我生病之前
my step-grandma showed me something --
我的继外婆给我看了样东西
the second storybook, like the one you write about.
第二本故事书 就和你写的那本一样
Now I know the truth.
现在我知道了真♥相♥
She told me -- Everything I believe is real.
她跟我说 我相信的一切都是真的
Oh, Lucy, she's always been manipulative.
露西 她一直很会操纵人心
No, I'm telling you.
不 我是认真的
It's real. I saw the book.
是真的 我看见了那本书
You were in it.
你在书里
And where is it now?
那本书现在又在哪里呢
I don't know, but it doesn't matter,
我不知道 但那不重要
because tonight is the night
因为今晚就是
you're finally gonna give my mom true love's kiss.
你终于要给我妈妈真爱之吻的夜晚了
And when that happens, the curse will break
在那之后 诅咒就会破除
and we'll all remember our stories.
然后我们都会记起我们的故事
Wow, seems like a lot to put on a kiss.
看来这个吻意义重大啊
Just wait, and you'll see.
你就等着瞧吧
'Scuse me, ma'am.
打扰了 女士
Are you, uh, Hilda, the proprietor of this bakery?
你是这间面包店的业主希尔达吗
This is delicate work.
这个工作很精细
I will be right with you.
我马上就来
I'm Detective Rogers, this is Detective Weaver.
我是罗杰斯警探 这位是韦弗警探
We're investigating the murder of Dr. Andrea Sage.
我们正在调查安德里亚·塞吉医生的谋杀案
She purchased something here the morning of her death.
她死亡当日早上在这里购物过
Was wondering if you remember seeing her?
你记不记得见过她
I remember.
我记得
But I didn't see her.
但是我没看到她
I -- I apologize. I didn't...
抱歉 我没
Dreadful what happened.
发生的事情十分可怕
Absolutely dreadful.
真的很可怕
Bit off-season for gingerbread, isn't it?
现在不是吃姜饼的时节吧
Never. It's my number-one seller.
没有啊 这是最畅销的
Of course Dr. Sage had her usual tea cake that morning.
塞吉医生那天也吃了跟往常一样的茶点
Wanted to let me know in person
想亲自告诉我
that my test results came back clean.
我的检查结果没问题
She was a dear like that.
她就是这么的亲切
I-I can't imagine anyone wanting to hurt her.
我没想到会有人想害她
And yet someone did.
但还是有人这么做了
Sorry, that's off limits.
不好意思这里不能进
Health inspector would have my letter
如果有人进去的话
if anyone got into the sugar.
我会给卫生检查员写信的
I wish I could be more help, but with my condition,
我希望我能多帮点忙 但我状况不允许
you may have better luck talking to the butcher next door.
你可以去问问隔壁的屠夫
Of course. Thanks for your help.
好的 感谢帮助
Cookie for the road?
带块饼干路上吃
They're fresh out of the oven.
刚刚烤出来的
Oh, no, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Though, they look delicious.
不过它们看起来的确很好吃
Have a good day.
祝你生活愉快
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
Oh, she may be blind, but I'm not.
也许她看不到 但我眼睛好着呢
She's obviously hiding something.
很显然她在隐瞒些什么
Whatever it is, we'll find it.
不管是什么 我们都会发现的
Tastes like a soggy hat.
味道像湿帽子
I'm gonna kill him dead.
我肯定能完胜他
Kill who dead?
完胜谁
Officer.
警官
Uh, that -- that was just an expression.
这只是一种说法
Um, do you want a beignet?
来个馅饼吗
Don't tempt me. I'm on a diet.
别诱惑我 我在减肥
I need to make sure that all your licenses
我需要确保你的营业执照
and permits are in order with the truck.
和许可都是经营餐车用的
You know, for the cooking and "Killing him dead" Stuff.
为了你的美食以及"完胜他"那套
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表