Just, uh, text me every place you can think of
把你能想到她可能会去的地方
that she might have went to.
都发短♥信♥给我
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
No, I-I just -- I can't not look for her.
不 我只是 我不能不去找到她
You need to take care of her.
你得照顾好她
Okay? We'll be in constant touch.
好吧 我们持续联♥系♥
Here. Let me see your phone.
来 让我看看你的手♥机♥
Okay.
行
Here's my phone number.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥
Lucy's gonna be all right.
露西不会有事的
Don't worry about her. Everything's gonna be fine.
别担心她 一切都会没事的
The answers we seek are at the train tracks.
我们找的答案就在车轨里
You must be starving.
你肯定饿了
Eat.
吃吧
Guess I'm an orange marmalade girl after all.
看来我确实喜欢橘子酱
Wait, this -- this tastes strange.
等等 这味道很奇怪
My pills.
我的药
You never believed me, did you?
你根本不相信我 是吧
I need you to think clearly,
我需要你头脑清醒
and you can't do that without your pills.
你不吃药就做不到
You mean her pills.
你是指她的药
You're not listening to me! No one ever listens!
你根本没听我说 大家都不听
Those pills don't make me clear. They make me foggy.
那些药不会让我清醒 只会让我迷糊
They make the world go away, and that's what she wants!
药会让我忘记世界 那正是她的目的
All people ever do is take things away from me.
人们总是夺走属于我的东西
I just never thought it would be you.
只是我没想到会是你
Look.
听我说
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你想的那种人
No, that's not true. It is.
不 那不是真的 是真的
You're a good man with a pure heart,
你是拥有纯净心灵的好人
and as soon as you remember that,
一旦你想起来
you'll realize you're not alone at all.
你就会意识到你根本不孤独
That you have someone who loves you,
有人爱着你
who's waiting for you.
有人在等你
I wish you were right, Tilly.
但愿你是对的 蒂莉
I wish I was that good man, but I'm not.
但愿我是个好人 但我不是
It's only because you don't remember.
只是因为你没想起来
But you still can.
但你可以想起来的
There's still time before the pills make me small again,
在药生效前 还有时间
but we have to go.
但我们得走了
Go now.
快走
Tilly!
蒂莉
The Edge of Realms.
众国边缘
Where time stops
时间停滞
and the sun sets brightest in all the lands.
在日落最亮的地方
And when it does,
时机一到
we will finally have our answer to getting rid of the dagger.
我们终于能找到摆脱匕♥首♥的答案
You know, Belle,
贝儿
we are on the outermost ridges of existence here.
我们处在天之涯
The normal rules of time and space do not apply.
时间空间的常规法则在这里不适用
An eternity here
这里的永恒
could be like the blink of an eye back home.
是我们那里的一瞬
It could be years to us before the sun finally sets.
也许日落前还有许多年
So, then, we'll wait.
把我们就等吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
What better place to build our home
哪里比永恒夏日之地更适合
than on an eternal summer day?
建立家园的呢
Then how about a rose garden?
一座玫瑰园如何
And a cozy nook to read in?
一间舒适的书房♥
Your wish is my command, Mrs. Gold.
你的愿望就是我的命令 戈登夫人
I...
我...
We came here to get rid of the dagger.
我们来是要摆脱匕♥首♥的
Okay? I want to build our home right here, with our own hands.
好吗 我想在这里用我们的双手建造家园
No, no, no, no.
不不不
Belle.
贝儿
Hey, uh, excuse me.
打扰一下
Have you seen a little girl
你见过一个小女孩吗
about year high wearing a skeleton costume?
这么高 穿一身骷髅装
No? Thanks.
没有吗 谢谢
Ivy?
艾薇
I'm sorry. I don't remember calling a Swyft.
对不起 我不记得叫了快捷打车
I'm just trying to find Lucy.
我只是想找到露西
Jacinda texted me a list of her possible haunts.
杰辛达发给我一些她可能会去的地方
Now Jacinda has you tracking down her kid?
现在杰辛达让你给她找孩子了吗
You really are desperate,
即使是一个自己出书的作家
even for a self-published writer.
你也算真是无可救药了
Hey, I sold that book, all right?
我的书卖♥♥出去过的 好吗
Look if you didn't really want to take Lucy out tonight,
如果你今晚根本不想带露西出来
why didn't you just let Jacinda do it?
为什么不干脆让杰辛达带
You could have made everybody happy.
这样人人都开心
You can't make everybody happy.
不可能人人都开心的
And you do not want to see Victoria Belfrey unhappy.
你也不会想看到维多利亚·贝尔弗莱不开心的
Why do you think I'm always cleaning up her messes?
不然你觉得我为什么总给她擦屁♥股♥
Why are you?
为什么总是你呢
Why do you let her force you into a role you don't want?
为什么你要让她逼你成为不想做的人
Because...
因为
without my mother's approval, I have no one.
没有我母亲的赞赏 我就没有别人了
Lucy and Jacinda may be apart,
露西和杰辛达也许不能在一起
but they will always have each other,
但她们的关系永远无法割舍
and...I'm all alone.
我只能孤零零的
Not that I expect you to understand.
当然我不指望你能明白了
You're practically already
你实际上已经是她这个昙花一现的
a part of her little insta-family.
小家庭中的一份子了
You want to talk about being alone?
你想聊聊孤独吗
Until last week, the only human contact I had
上周之前 和我唯一有交流的人类
was with my Swyft riders.
就是打我车的顾客们
I spend all my time in a one-bedroom apartment
我每天都待在那个一居室
with unfinished manuscripts.
写着没有完成的手稿
And ghosts.
还有鬼
Ghosts? Yeah.
鬼吗 是的
Yeah, you're not the only one on this bench with baggage.
是啊 你不是这凳子上唯一有负担的人
Okay, then. So, how do we get rid of it?
好吧 那我们要如何摆脱呢
The baggage.
负担
Take a chance?
冒一把险吧
Do the scary thing?
做点吓到自己的事
Hope it all works out.
希望能奏效
Is that what you call what you're doing with Jacinda?
你是这么看你和杰辛达所做的事吗
The "Scary thing"?
吓到自己的事
I don't know.
说不清
I'm just figuring it out, same as you.
我还在摸索 和你一样
Give me the list.
把地方给我看看
Oh, it's number three.
第三个
Lucy's been blabbering about that haunted house all day.
露西一天都在囔囔着这个鬼屋
That's where she'll be.
她一定在那儿
Well, let's go!
走吧
What? Come on.
什么 走吧
Tilly.
蒂莉
Enough with the games.
别再玩了
What do you need to show me?
你要给我看什么
I just need to find it.
我只是要找到它
But I remember what it is now.
但我现在想起来了
Look, you help me, and I'll help you.
听着 你帮我 我也帮你
I am helping you! Now, quickly.
我就是在帮你 快点
We haven't got much time. I can feel the fog coming.
我们时间不多 我能感觉到那团雾上来了
Geez.
天啊
Tilly.
蒂莉
Tilly? Who's Tilly?
蒂莉 谁是蒂莉
Sorry. I'm afraid I'm not myself.
抱歉 恐怕我不在状态
But you're so close to being yourself.
但你很快就要发现自我了
Okay. Who the hell am I?
好吧 那我究竟是谁
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表