it's the only way to keep her safe,
这是唯一能保她安全的办法
to keep all of us safe.
能保我们所有人安全
I'm impressed.
真是厉害
You're getting good.
你越来越棒了
Aunt Regina.
瑞金娜姨妈
Oh, Aunt Regina, I'm so sorry.
瑞金娜姨妈 真对不起
I thought you were an intruder.
我还以为你是入侵者
Well, luckily, she's got her father's aim.
幸运的是她的准头跟她父亲一样糟
Those were warning shots, weren't they?
刚刚只是热身 是不是
Yes, of course, Mother. Just warning shots.
当然了母亲 只是用来热身的
Zelena, it is so good to see you.
塞琳娜 见到你真高兴
And Robin? You're, what, 23 now?
还有罗宾 你现在得有23岁了吧
25.
25岁了
She sure has grown up fast.
她长得真快啊
Not in our realm. Right.
在我们的国度里不算快 也是
Well, I'm not here to discuss timelines.
我来可不是探讨时间线的
Drizella's free.
崔西里亚自♥由♥了
And she's trying to cast the curse.
她试图施放她的诅咒
She was rescued by some creatures.
她被某些怪物所救
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
They look like shadows in cloaks,
他们看着好像穿着斗篷的阴影
but they scream like hyenas.
但像鬣狗那样嚎叫
You know them?
你认识他们吗
They're not creatures. They're witches.
他们不是怪物 是女巫
It's a dark coven, and one that I was invited to join.
那是个黑女巫集♥会♥ 我还收到过入会邀请
This was dropped off on my porch yesterday.
昨天有人把这个放在我的门廊里
Have you seen it before?
你之前见过这个吗
It's a symbol of the Coven of the Eight.
这是八巫会的标志
When it comes to witches, they're the worst of the worst.
她们可个个都是黑女巫中的翘楚
If they're here, I have to warn --
如果她们来了 我就得警告...
No, don't worry.
不 别着急
Look, darling, we'll warn everyone, okay?
亲爱的 我们会警告所有人的 好吗
We'll protect our loved ones.
我们会保护我们爱的人
She's got a case of young love.
她现在有心上人了
Well, then, all the more reason to get going.
那么又多了一个行动的理由
Hook's looking for Rumple, but...
虎克在找朗普 不过...
Well, you know how he is.
你也知道他怎么回事
So, I say we fight witches with witches.
要我说 我们用女巫来对抗女巫
What do you say?
你怎么说
Let me get my wand.
我去拿我的魔杖
What the hell are you doing here, Roni?
你来这儿干什么 罗尼
This is my happy place,
这儿是我的开心地
and you are the epicenter of my unhappiness.
而你是我所有不幸的大集♥合♥
Yes, no, I-I know.
是 我懂
Um, I'm sorry to barge in like this,
很抱歉就这么闯进来
but, uh, we -- we really loved your class.
但我们... 我们真的很喜欢你的课
Big time. Very inspiring.
美好时刻 振奋人心
Very. Hi.
真的 你好
Whoever you are, stop talking.
不论你是谁 都给我闭嘴
Be somewhere else.
哪儿凉快哪儿待着去
Great. Glad I came all this way.
好极了 我大老远来一趟好开心啊
Who's that? New boyfriend?
他是谁 新男朋友吗
Hmm? No. No! God, no.
不 不 天啊才不是
No, no, no, no. He's, uh...
不不不不 他是...
He's just someone who needed help.
他是个需要帮助的人
And what do you need, Roni?
那你又需要什么 罗尼
Why are you even here?
你来这儿干什么
Because every time I see your face,
因为每次我看到你的脸
I see the bitch that ruined my daughter's life.
就想到你是毁了我女儿一生的人
I didn't ruin her life.
我没有毁掉她的一生
You gave her a job at the bar,
你给了她一份在酒吧的工作
a ticket to Amsterdam,
一张去阿姆斯特丹的票
and the idea that only losers get an education.
还有只有失败者才要受教育的想法
And now, instead of going to Vassar,
现在本该去瓦萨学院读书的她
she's at a foam party in Phuket
却在普吉岛参加泡沫派对
and probably never coming home because Mum...
而且可能永远都不回家了 因为妈妈...
just isn't as cool.
没那么酷
I'm sorry.
对不起
But I don't think you understand the whole story here.
但我想你并不知道事情的全貌
Hey, let's grab a drink.
我们去喝一杯吧
Okay? Just one.
好吗 就一杯
For old time's sake?
为了以前的交情
Never.
绝不
I got to get home.
我必须得回家了
Hm? What? Why?
什么 怎么了
It's Lucy. She's in the hospital.
是露西 她进医院了
No one knows what's wrong with her.
没人查的出究竟怎么回事
I'm -- I'm getting on the first plane to Seattle.
我坐回西雅图的第一班飞机回去
Do you want to come with?
你要跟我一起吗
I-I really wish I could, but I...
我真的希望我能去 但我...
I can't explain it. Kelly's really important.
我没法解释 凯莉真的很重要
I will be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶去的
I promise. But you go.
我发誓 但你先去
Go be with them.
去陪着她们
Be with your fam--
陪着你的家...
Help Jacinda.
帮帮杰辛达
Here.
给
Rumplestiltskin, we need your help.
朗普斯金 我们需要你的帮助
Gothel has freed Drizella.
葛朵放出了崔西里亚
The prophecy is coming true.
预言要成真了
Surely you've got some kind of magic
你肯定有魔法
that can stop this curse.
可以阻止这个诅咒
Well... I do have this.
我倒是有这个
A white elephant.
一头白色的大象
Are you familiar with the expression?
你知道这是什么意思吗
A name we give to things
我们用来描述那些
that have outlived their useful lives,
耗尽了它们有用的生命
and yet persist.
但还屹立不倒的东西
And I find that personally quite moving.
我觉得这样的精神很令人感动
Enough games.
游戏结束了
Will this help stop the curse from happening?
这个东西能帮我们阻止咒语吗
Stop it? No, deary.
阻止 不行 亲爱的
Nothing can stop it.
没有东西可以阻止诅咒
But when the curse comes,
但诅咒发生的时候
that can keep your most precious relationship intact.
这个可以维持你们珍贵的关系完好无损
Alice.
爱丽丝
So we will remember who we are?
所以我们会记得我们是谁
No.
不
Your memories will be replaced.
你们的记忆会被替代
But in the random tumult of the curse,
但在诅咒的变化中
it ensures you will still be father and daughter.
它会保证你们还是父亲和女儿
You're doing this for me?
你这么做是为了我
I'm doing it for her.
我这么做是为了她
Alice?
爱丽丝
Are you sure this is still where you want to be?
你确定你想待在这里吗
Knowing what he gave up for me,
知道他为我放弃了什么吗
I owe it to him to stay by his side.
我要陪他 这是我欠他的
And who knows,
谁知道呢
maybe our cursed memories would be better.
也许我们被诅咒的记忆会更好
Fewer trees and walls in the way.
也许我们彼此之间就没有那么多阻碍了
Yes.
也许吧
But, Papa, if it happens, I will lose her.
但爸爸 如果诅咒发生了 我会失去她
Don't say that, love. Don't.
别这么说 亲爱的 别
True love can win out over so much more.
真爱可以战胜一切
I hope so.
但愿吧
Please give this to her for me.
请帮我把这个给她
I don't have one for you, but you already know how I feel.
我没有给你写 但你知道我怎么想的
I'll deliver it.
我会帮你带到的
But I'm gonna do my best to make sure
我会尽我所能确保
that nothing parts any of us.
没有任何东西可以把我们分开
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表