He knows almost everything at this point.
目前他能了解的都了解了
Minus the fairy tale bits.
童话的部分还不知道
And somehow, he still wants to be with me.
不知为什么 他还是愿意和我在一起
There's one thing I haven't told him yet.
还有件事我没有告诉他
What's that?
什么事
That I have to stay here with you.
我得在这儿陪你
You need my help curing Henry and breaking the curse.
你需要我的帮助去救亨利 打破诅咒
I'll manage.
我能应付
You came when I needed you.
我需要你时 你来了
Kelly deserves a little happiness.
凯莉应该获得幸福
And so does Zelena.
塞琳娜也是
So go on, you monkey.
走吧 小猴子
You get on that bike and fly.
骑上自行车 飞翔吧
Why does that look like a goodbye hug?
为什么看上去像是分别的拥抱呢
Hey, Margot.
玛戈特
I don't know what Detective Rogers told you,
我不知道罗杰斯警探怎么跟你说的
but there are some things I need to tell you about me.
但关于我 有些事你要知道
I know all I need to know.
我需要知道的都已经知道了
You do?
是吗
You have a past.
你有过去
Someone doesn't try to be that zen
要没有什么需要隐藏的过去
unless they're covering up for some shady crap they did.
谁会那么神神秘秘的
So what was it?
所以是什么
Spy? Assassin?
间谍 暗♥杀♥
A crime boss?
犯罪集团老大
Crime boss. I knew it.
集团老大 我就知道
I promise it will make sense very soon.
我保证很快一切都会说得通了
Wait. What's going on?
等等 怎么了
Chad and I are going back to San Francisco.
查德和我要回旧金山了
Do you want to come with us?
你要和我一起吗
Actually...
其实...
I'm kind of digging Hype Town now.
我有点迷上海伯利安高地了
Really?
真的吗
I met someone I wouldn't mind sticking around for.
我遇到了想要为之逗留的人
Well, I'm all for you making new friends.
很高兴你交了新朋友
Especially cute blond ones.
尤其是金发小可爱
Okay, can we please not jinx this?
好了 别乌鸦嘴了
It's still really early.
还没什么呢
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
Mom, seriously.
妈妈 讲真
It's like a 90-minute flight.
就一个半小时的飞机
Plus I'll see you in a couple months for the wedding.
再说我两个月之后就要去参加你的婚礼了
Yes. You will.
是啊 是啊
Speaking of...
说到这个
Here.
给你
This is an old family heirloom.
这是一件传家宝
I'd like for you to wear it as my maid of honor.
我希望你能当我的伴娘
Really?
真的吗
Margot...
玛戈特
Any happiness I have, it all began with you.
我拥有的一切幸福 都源自你
Finally.
终于
I was wondering how long you guys would leave me in here.
我还在想你们要把我晾这儿多久
But who are you? My lawyer?
你是谁 我的律师吗
Actually, more of a patron.
其实更像是你的老板
Haven't you been wondering all this time who woke you up?
你难道没有想过 究竟是谁唤醒你的
You?
你吗
But why?
但为什么
I knew about your witch agenda,
我知道你对女巫下手的计划
and I thought you might take care of a few of them for me.
我想你应该能帮我处理掉几个
Especially one who's in competition with me
尤其是那个和我竞争
for the Dark One's power.
黑暗者力量的那个
I believe you know her as Mother Gothel.
我想你知道她是葛朵妈妈
Yeah, I know her. She's my grand prize.
是 我知道她 我的最终大奖
I want to make her suffer for what she did my sister.
我要让她对我妹妹做的事付出代价
You had your chance.
你有过机会的
You could have had her whole coven.
你本可以扳倒她整个女巫团的
But you got caught.
但你被捕了
Listen, I-I can still help you.
听着 我还是可以帮你的
Just use your dark magic, whatever, get me out of here,
用你的黑魔法 把我弄出去
and I'll kill any witch you like.
我能帮你干掉任何一个女巫
Sorry, boy. You're a wild card.
抱歉 孩子 你是张不确定的牌
And I'm taking you out of the deck.
我要让你出局了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表