Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
My name's Lucy. I'm your daughter.
我叫露西 我是你女儿
It's like your book.
就像你的书一样
You just don't remember because you're cursed.
你不记得就是因为你中了诅咒
Lucy, it's not a curse!
露西 这不是诅咒
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I know because I had a family, okay?
我知道是因为我曾经也有家人 好吗
And I lost them.
后来我失去了他们
Do the Prince and I live happily ever after?
王子和我永远幸福地生活在一起了吗
There's usually a complication before that.
结局之前通常会有一些波折
Thanks for the lesson.
谢谢你教我
That girl killed the Prince!
这个女孩杀了王子
Take my bike and wait for me where we first met.
骑上我的车在我们第一次见面的地方等我
The portal to my land opens at midnight.
通向我的世界的传送门会在午夜打开
Henry?
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Come with me now...
立刻跟我走
murderer.
杀人犯
No. It's a lie. I did nothing.
不 那是谎话 我什么也没做
Just what a murderer would say.
这正是杀人犯会说的话
I wouldn't.
要我就不会这么做
Hey, there.
你好啊
I'm Tiana.
我叫蒂安娜
Cinderella.
我叫灰姑娘
Morning, J.
早上好 小杰
What is it?
那是什么
Is that from Lucy?
是露西写的吗
Yeah.
嗯
I miss her so much, my heart hurts.
我很想她 我的心好疼
Ever since Victoria took her away, we've been writing letters
自从维多利亚把她带走后 我们一直在写信
and leaving them in the well at the community garden
把信放在社区花♥园♥的井里
so she won't know.
这样她就不会知道
Oh, honey. I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 我很遗憾
That's Louie. I'm late for work.
是路易 我上班要迟到了
Look, I, uh -- I got to go.
我要走了
But you -- you hang in there.
但是你要坚持下去
You are going to get her back. I promise.
你会把她抢回来的 我保证
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe she's right.
也许她说得对
Maybe I am cursed.
也许我是受到了诅咒
No, you're not.
你没有
Come here.
来
Come here.
来
Come on in.
请进
Our one-handed detective is already here.
我们的独臂警探已经来了
What's that?
那是什么
Wasn't sure what was appropriate for a gathering like this,
我不知道这样的集♥会♥该带什么来好
so I picked up some doughnuts.
所以我买♥♥了些甜甜圈
Right, 'cause the key to bringing down Victoria Belfrey
因为扳倒维多利亚·贝尔弗莱的关键
is a bear claw.
是熊爪面包
Much appreciated, mate.
非常感谢 兄弟
And you'll excuse Roni -- she's a bit ornery.
请原谅罗尼 她的脾气不太好
Yeah, well, you're new around here, Henry,
你刚刚来到这 亨利
so soon, you'll be ornery, too.
很快 你也会脾气败坏的
Just give it time.
等着看吧
You brought us together because you said you had something.
你叫我们来 因为你说你有事要说
Yes.
是的
Last night, I had a customer
昨晚 我有一个客人
who works for the building commission.
在建筑委员会任职的
Got pretty drunk.
喝得相当醉
Started spouting off about how he was going to make
开始滔滔不绝地说他要如何通过贝尔弗莱
some real money off Belfrey.
来赚大钱
She needed him to do her a favor.
她需要他帮个忙
Heard him say that they were meeting this afternoon
听他说他们今天下午会在海伯利安广场见面
in Hyperion Plaza, across from Belfrey Towers.
就在贝尔弗莱大楼对面
Bribes, public officials, redeveloping the neighborhood
贿赂 公职人员 以牺牲他人为代价
at the expense of the new guy -- this is good.
来重建社区 好极了
This is really good.
太好了
I-I mean, it's... bad.
我是说这样很不好
It's bad.
很不好
It's a good story. It's a bad... thing.
写成报道很好 但是这么做太不好
Well said.
兜得好
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll go and stake it out.
我会去盯梢的
If I can get to the guy, maybe I can get him to give us
如果我能抓到这人 也许我能让他告诉我们
info on everything Belfrey has her dirty little hands on.
贝尔弗莱所做的一切坏事的信息
Like your missing-girl case?
比如说你的失踪女孩案
Aye, luv. A stakeout, huh?
是 亲爱的 盯梢吗
That sounds... pretty cool.
听起来很厉害
Always kind of wondered what one of those was like.
总是好奇盯梢是什么样的
Mind if I, uh, tag along with you?
我能和你一起去吗
Sorry, mate. I think I'll be less conspicuous alone.
抱歉 兄弟 我单独去不会引人注目
Why don't you stick to your expertise
你何不坚持你的专长
and try and do a little research?
试试去做一些小调查呢
Figure out who our target is.
查出我们的目标人物是谁
So, I'm research guy.
我现在是调查人员咯
Fun.
好玩
Baby steps.
慢慢来
I'll keep pouring drinks and make to keep sure my ears open.
我会继续灌酒 耳听八方
Hey. Don't look so glum.
别这么闷闷不乐的
You, uh, picked a hell of a bear claw.
毕竟你买♥♥了熊爪面包
You really do believe me?
你真的相信我吗
Yeah. I know it was Lady Tremaine who killed the Prince.
是的 我知道是特里梅因女士杀了王子
How?
怎么会
Because I didn't come to the ball to win the Prince's hand.
因为我来舞会不是为了赢得王子的芳心
I came to keep my eye on him.
我是来盯着他的
You're a spy?
你是间谍吗
I'm the leader of the resistance that was formed
我是建立推♥翻♥你继母和王室的
to overthrow your stepmother and the royal family.
反抗军首领
Now?
现在吗
Where were you before?
那你之前在哪
When the Prince killed my father?
在王子杀害我父亲的时候呢
And when my stepmother locked me away and made me serve her
在我继母把我关起来 逼我服侍她
and her cruel family?
和她无情的家人时呢
I am so sorry for everything that has happened to you.
我很遗憾 你经历了这么多
But we are doing our best.
但我们正在努力解决
And I assure you, we can end all of this.
我向你保证 我们可以结束这一切
I saw you with a sword.
我看到你拿剑的样子
You could be a great asset to our cause.
你可以成为我们事业中的重要一员
I'm not interested in your cause.
我对你们的事业没有兴趣
The Prince didn't act alone when he murdered your father.
王子谋杀你父亲时 并不是单独行动的
Your stepmother -- she planned the whole thing.
是你继母策划了整件事
I can see it in your face. You know I'm right.
从你表情我看得出 你知道我说得对
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么做
Come with me.
跟我来
We have a resistance camp nearby.
我们在附近有一个反抗军营地
Help us stop your stepmother.
帮我们阻止你的继母
She took your home,
她夺走了你的家
and now she is going to take all of our homes --
现在她还要夺走我们所有人的家
the entire kingdom.
整个王国
Your father died standing up to her.
你父亲死于反抗她
Don't let that be in vain.
别让你父亲白白牺牲
Get on.
上来
Come on! What is that?
快点 那是什么
It's faster than any horse.
你只要知道
That's all you need to know.
这比所有的马都快
Get on.
上来
Hold on tight.
抓紧了
Your shoe.
你的鞋子
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表