Previously on "Once Upon A Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Kill him. ?Why? I don't understand.
杀了他 为什么 我不明白
I don't need you to understand.
不用你明白
I need you to obey.
乖乖听我话就好
Look. Whatever she wants you to do to me,
不管她让你把我怎么样
you don't have to do it.
你都不用听她的
You seem a lot nicer. I'm not.
你比她面善多了 我不是
I've seen your cold case.
我读了你的悬案
The one with the missing girl.
那个失踪女孩的案件
That's one powerful rune.
这是很强的符文标记
If your lost girl was drawin' that,
如果是那个失踪女孩画的
I'd hate to meet whatever evil she was facing down.
她面对的邪物一定非常厉害
You wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
I found this.
我发现了这个
I have no idea who that kid is.
我也不知道这孩子是谁
I do.
我认识
That's me.
这是我
This is supposed to be a scene from my book
这应该是我书里的场景
with us photoshopped in as the characters.
把我们合成了对应的角色
This me as the kid who believes in Fairy Tales,
我在照片中是一个相信童话故事的孩子
and you as my mom.
而你是我妈妈
The Evil Queen.
巫后
The Evil Queen?
巫后
Right. So Victoria's screwing with us.
好吧 所以维多利亚是在整我们吗
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
别这样 别这样
Hey, hey, slow down there, Babe Ruth.
慢一点 贝比·鲁斯
Geez.
天呐
We don't know that Victoria made the photo.
我们不知道照片是不是维多利亚合成的
Can we at least look into it before it's clobberin' time?
在暴揍别人之前 我们至少查一下吧
Roni.
罗尼
I am so glad you're still here.
很高兴你还在
Hey, uh, what's up?
什么事
It's, um -- it's been a big night.
今晚真难忘
Sabine and I, uh, we sort of bought a food truck.
我和萨宾 我们买♥♥了一辆餐车
Well, that's great.
太好了
It needs a lot of work, and I sold my tools.
车需要好好修整 但是我把工具卖♥♥了
Do you have any?
你有工具吗
Well, lucky for you, this place is falling apart, so...
你真幸运 这地方一直塌塌补补的
I've got all the tools you'll need.
我有你要的工具
You are a lifesaver.
你真是救了我一命
Well, hey.
那个
Um, If you need some help, I'm pretty good around engines,
如果你需要帮忙 我对引擎有所了解
you know, for a writer.
对于一个作家来说
No, I'm fine.
不用了
What was that?
刚才是怎么回事
Hey, if I were the Evil Queen,
如果我是巫后
I could look into my magic mirror and tell you.
我应该可以看看我的魔法镜 然后告诉你
But this is all the magic I got.
但是我只有这些魔法
Okay, Zen and the art of fixing a busted motorcycle.
禅与维修损坏摩托车艺术
First lesson -- Know thy tools.
第一课 了解汝之工具
Starting with the humble torque wrench.
从普通的扭力扳手开始
I like this... torque wrench.
我喜欢这个扭力扳手
Thanks for letting me help. Really.
谢谢你让我帮忙 真的
The magical carriage is real.
魔法马车原来是真的
Bet it's worth its weight in gold.
我打赌说它价钱不菲
And let me guess --
我猜猜看
you fine fellows are here to kill us and take it?
你们是要杀了我们夺车吗
Hey, he's smarter than he looks.
他比外表看起来的聪明多了
Yeah.
是啊
Good thing you're not.
可惜你不是
Get away from my son.
离我儿子远一点
It's okay, Mom. I got this.
没事 妈妈 我搞定了
Well, I guess you do know how to use a wrench.
看来你知道怎么使用扳手啊
Henry, you okay?
亨利 你没事吧
Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Nothing we can't handle.
没事 没什么是我们搞不定的
Thanks to this.
谢谢这个
You still have it.
你还留着
You know, I bought this for you when you were 10.
你10岁的时候 我买♥♥给你的
And now here you are
而你现在
with a sword and motorcycle and a girl.
拿着剑 骑着摩托车 身边带着个姑娘
Yeah, still figuring the girl part out.
姑娘那部分我还没搞清楚
The Resistance always come first, right?
反抗军永远放在第一位 对吧
As soon as we fix up the bike,
只要把摩托车修好
we're off on another recon mission.
我们就要再去做侦查
Oh, that sounds dangerous.
听起来很危险
Hey, you should come with us.
你应该跟我们一起走
We could use you.
你能帮上忙
I can't.
我不能走
II'm busy. ? With what?
我很忙 忙什么
Don't tell me you're going on naval patrol with Hook.
别告诉我你要跟虎克去做海军巡逻
Not if I can help it.
那我才不要
But you don't need your mother around you all the time.
但你不需要你母亲时刻在身边
Not anymore.
不再需要了
And obviously, you can take care of yourself.
显然 你可以照顾好自己
So...
所以
Be safe.
小心点
Are you feeling all right, Mother?
你还好吧 母亲
Yes, Ivy.
还好 艾薇
I'm lying here in the dark because I feel fantastic.
我躺在黑暗中 因为我感觉很棒
It's a migraine.
是偏头疼
Did you put the wrong sugar in my coffee?
你在我的咖啡里放错糖了吗
I told you aspartame is a trigger.
我和你说过阿司帕坦会引发偏头疼
I know, Mother, which is why I always put
我知道 母亲 所以我总是
real sugar in your coffee.
在你咖啡你放真的糖
You know, something else might have triggered it.
其他东西也会引发偏头疼
Like these flowers.
比如说这些花
I'm sure they're full of pollen.
肯定都是花粉
Why don't you let me get rid of the revolting things for you?
你何不让我帮你扔掉这些令人讨厌的东西呢
Fine.
好吧
Anything to make your grating voice stop.
只要能停止你这刺耳的声音就行了
You got them!
你拿到花了
Give them here. I can't wait any longer.
拿来 我再也等不下去了
So, do they have the magic we need?
花里有我们需要的魔法吗
Only the tiniest seed.
只有最微小的种子
But it's still quite fragile.
但还是很脆弱
It needs fertile ground.
需要肥沃的土壤
I suppose I'm to get that, too?
我猜这也要我出手吧
I have spent too much time in this world fetching things.
我在这世上浪费了太多时间做跑腿
You must be patient a little longer, my dear.
你必须要再耐心一点 亲爱的
Remember what I taught you.
记住我教你的
Remember how we survive.
记住我们要如何生存
I know.
我知道
I close my eyes.
我闭上双眼
I imagine my mother's destruction.
想像我母亲的毁灭
Mother isn't the only one to be wary of.
要提防的不止是母亲
Regina.
还有瑞金娜
I'm not sure it was wise to give her the photo.
我不确定把照片交给她是否明智
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
By the end of the day, Regina won't be a problem.
到今晚 瑞金娜将不会再是问题
Okay, so I figured out the mystery.
我弄明白神秘事件是怎么回事了
Look, Ivy's timeline from Halloween.
艾薇在万圣节发的照片
She posted a bunch of pictures of us getting drinks together.
她发了一堆我们一起喝酒的照片
Oh, this looks bad.
这下糟了
"#Drunkoween"?
酒圣节
#DrinkingBuddy.
酒伴
Yeah, this looks bad.
确实糟了
Well, that's why I'm not on social media.
所以我才不用这些社交软件
Yeah, but Jacinda is.
但是杰辛达在用
And now I'm worried
现在我很担心
that whatever we had, I screwed it all up.
不论我们之间有怎样的感觉 我都搞砸了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表