I do hate paperwork.
我确实不愿意写东西
All right then.
那好吧
Help is on the way.
马上帮你
Meet me in the park in two hours.
两小时后在公园里见
And bring a sandwich.
带个三明治来
Marmalade?
桔子酱的吗
Sounds delicious.
听着挺好吃的
I do hope I can find her for you, Detective.
我真的希望能帮你找到她 警探
Seems you need this as much as Eloise does.
你看起来跟埃洛伊丝一样迫切
You clever little girl.
你个聪明的小女孩
Bad time?
现在不方便吗
I could come back
我一会儿再来
if you've got something, uh...bigger on your plate.
要是你现在正在忙大事的话
No.
没有
I assure you, everything is fine.
我保证 一切都好
Well, that may be a temporary condition.
那可能只是暂时的
It seems Detective Rogers
看来罗杰斯警探
is close to solving the Eloise Gardener case.
就快破解埃洛伊丝·加德纳的案子了
And why haven't you stopped him?
那你为什么还没阻止他
He has an emotional attachment to the case
他和这件案子有感情牵扯
that makes it difficult to break.
想要让他放弃很难
If you can't break him of his little obsession,
要是你没法打破他的执迷不悟
then I shall find someone who can do it
那我就该找个做得到的人
in a more permanent fashion.
一劳永逸地解决问题
The choice is entirely yours.
选择权完全在你
This isn't exactly what I had in mind
你说起"花♥园♥"的时候
when you mentioned "Garden."
我想到的可不是这样的
It's a witch's garden, Mr. Smee.
这是座女巫的花♥园♥ 斯密先生
And somewhere in here is the Golden Flower we seek.
我们要找的黄金花就在这里某个地方
Find it,
找到黄金花
then we hightail it back to the ship,
我们就带着花迅速逃回船上
before we come face-to-face
免得我们撞上
with something more vicious than this lad.
某些比这小鬼更邪恶的东西
So, how do we find the flower then?
那我们该怎么找到花呢
Well, according to Rapunzel, we, uh...
听乐佩说 我们得...
We sing.
我们得唱歌♥
Something to do with the power of music
音乐里的某种魔力
revealing the heart.
会暴露真心
**Fifteen men on a dead man's chest*
*一人棺上十五人坐
**Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum*
*一瓶朗姆手中握
Doesn't appear to have worked.
看来没什么用
Maybe you need some rum first.
或许你得先喝点酒
Bloody hell.
我的天啊
Might be more fearsome than we thought.
或许他比我们想的要吓人
It's too big!
它太大了
We're gonna need magic, Captain!
我们需要魔法 船长
The song didn't work!
这首歌♥没有用
Try another one!
唱首别的
**My young love said to me*
*年轻的爱人对我说
**"My mother won't mind*
*我的母亲不介意
**And my father won't cite you*
*我的父亲不欢喜
**For your lack of...*
*因你缺少...
Over There!
在那边
It worked!
成功了
What kind of sea shanty was that?
这算哪门子的船夫号♥子
It wasn't a shanty. It was a lullaby.
那不是号♥子 是一首摇篮曲
A lullaby?
摇篮曲
But you don't have children...
但你没有孩子啊
that -- that you know of.
你不知道自己有没有孩子
Why do you know a lullaby?
你怎么会唱摇篮曲呢
My mother used to sing it to me and my brother.
我母亲以前会对我和弟弟唱
And then she died, and my father abandoned us,
然后她死了 我父亲抛弃了我们
and I didn't hear anything like it again.
然后我就再没听过类似的歌♥
That's how I know a lullaby. Right.
我就是这么会唱摇篮曲的 好吧
Well, I'll k-keep that between us.
我会保守秘密的
So, uh, back to the Jolly Roger then?
那我们回海盗船上去吗
Uh, actually, you go on ahead, Mr. Smee.
要不你先走吧 斯密先生
I have some business to attend to.
我还有些别的事要做
You mean you're going back for Rapunzel?
你是想回去找乐佩吗
Your troubles and beautiful women
每次你麻烦缠身
tend to go hand in hand.
似乎都是因为美女啊
And the witch is still around.
而且女巫还在附近呢
I'm Captain Hook.
我是虎克船长
I can take care of one wily witch.
一个狡猾的女巫我还是能对付的
Why is women's footwear
为什么女人的鞋
the constant bane of my existence?
总是会危及到我的存在呢
Don't blame the shoe.
别怪鞋子
Blame your blind incompetence.
要怪就怪你自己眼瞎没本事
You acted as though
一直以来 你表现得
you were helping me, all this time.
好像是在帮我一样
When did you wake her up?
你什么时候让她醒来的
Drizella has always been awake.
崔西里亚一直都醒着
Which is more than I can say for you.
我能告诉你的也就只有这么多了
Your obsession with Anastasia has blinded you.
你对安娜塔夏的执着蒙蔽了你
What did that needy little thing ask of you?
那个粘人的小东西向你要了什么
What does she want now?
她现在又想要什么
Your suffering.
要你受罪
With that green thumb of yours,
凭你侍弄花草的本事
you must know the thing about ivy --
你肯定知道
in order for it to grow,
藤蔓[艾薇]要是想生长
it has to cling to something else.
就必须依附在别的东西上
I've long known
我早就知道
she would seek aid and approval.
她会寻求帮助和认同
And now?
现在呢
I'm going to take away
我要把她的依附
every little pillar that she clings to.
一根一根的夺走
Beginning...
就从...
with you.
你开始
You will never feel the warm light of day...
你再也感受不到白天的温暖明亮了
again.
再也不会了
It's nice to see you happy for a change.
看到你能对生活中的改变欢欣鼓舞真好
It's nice to be happy.
能开心真好
And, uh, tonight, I have a date.
还有 今晚 我有个约会
Oh, so, that's what you two were whispering about.
你俩悄悄话就说的这件事啊
He's so sweet.
他太体贴了
I am starting to feel like
我开始觉得
I can finally see my life again.
我终于又能看见生活的曙光了
And I was even thinking,
我甚至在想
maybe I should try to get Lucy back officially.
或许我应该正式要回露西的监护权
Well, good for you, Jacinda.
我真为你高兴 杰辛达
I just hope the timing's right.
我只是希望现在时机没错
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Oh, well, years ago,
好多年前
I went down the line on adoption.
我在领养这方面下了些功夫
And I dealt with social workers a lot,
也跟社工打过不少交道
and I can tell you...
而我可以告诉你...
...they are all about stability.
他们只想要稳定的生活
Exactly.
就是这样
I mean, with this job and the truck in the works --
我是说 我有这份工作和建造中的快餐车
No, Jacinda, the only thing they hate more
不 杰辛达 比起在酒吧工作的单身妈妈
than a single mother who works in a bar,
他们更不喜欢
is a single mother who works in a bar
刚开始一段不稳定的新感情的
with a new, unstable relationship.
在酒吧工作的单身妈妈
Henry is a good guy.
亨利是个好人
Henry's a great guy.
没错 特别好的人
But social services will ask Belfrey about him.
但社会福利机构会问贝尔弗莱他的事
Now, I think it's really cute how you two met,
我觉得你们认识的方式真的很美好
how Lucy rode off in the middle of the night
露西半夜跑出去
to find her f-favorite author.
找她最喜欢的作家
But, uh...
但...
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表