But you don't have to.
但你不必一个人的
No, you're not doing this alone.
你不能一个人去
I was afraid you'd say that.
我就怕你这么说
I'm sorry, but if you knew where I was going,
对不起 但如果你知道我要去哪儿
you wouldn't help.
你就不会帮忙了
You'd try to stop me.
你会想阻止我
And no one is stopping me.
没人拦得了我
Turn around, brigand.
转过来 土匪
Do not be fooled.
别犯傻了
I am blind, but my sword is still sharp.
我虽然瞎了 但我的剑利着呢
I can see that.
我看出来了
And you can put it down.
你可以把剑放下了
I'm not here to fight.
我不是来找麻烦的
I'm here for the Author's pen.
我来是为了作者的笔
You should be warned, lad --
我要警告你 小伙子
that pen is a dangerous thing.
那笔很危险
I know all about it.
我都知道
And I don't care.
但我不管
I care.
我要管
I have fought many a battle protecting it,
我为了保护它 打过许多恶仗
some of which have cost me a great deal.
有些战斗让我付出了沉重的代价
But I will not relinquish it
但除非是真正的作者
to anyone other than a True Author.
不然我不会把它交给任何人的
And there hasn't been one of those in this realm
这个国度已经很久没有
for a very long time.
一位真正的作者了
I'm not from this realm.
我不是这个国度的
Look, it's a long and complicated story,
听着 我的故事很长很复杂
but basically, in another land,
但简单点说 在另一个国度
I am the True Author.
我就是真正的作者
Now, I need my pen,
现在我需要我的笔
so whatever test you have to put me through
无论你需要让我经历什么样的考验
to figure that out, do it.
去验明我的真身 开始把
As you wish.
如你所愿
That is indeed a complicated story.
确实是很复杂的故事
The timelines alone,
但从时间线上看
they make one's head spin.
就足以让人茫然了
Only a True Author would weave such a tale.
只有真正的作者能编织起这样的故事
So, what? So, that's the test?
所以呢 那就是测验吗
It is.
是的
You see, every story an Author has ever written
作者写下的每一个故事
lives in his heart.
都活在他心里
You have done good work.
你做得很好
Could use a little more romance, perhaps, but...
可能需要多一点浪漫元素 但...
maybe in your next book.
也许会在你下一本书里
So then I passed?
那我通过了吗
It is an honor to meet you.
很荣幸认识你
Likewise.
我也是
So. Where's the pen?
那... 笔呢
In its rightful place.
在它该在的地方
Look to your hand.
看你的手
Thank you.
谢谢
I noticed you haven't written in quite some time.
我发现最近你很久没写了
So I must remind you --
所以我必须提醒你
The Author's true job is to record the stories,
作者的职责是记录故事
not to create them.
而不是创造故事
So no matter how many stories you have already written,
所以无论你已经写了多少故事
you must choose each time how you will use the pen.
每一次下笔前你都要做好选择
Choose wisely...
做出明智的选择
Henry.
亨利
Finally.
可算来了
It's filthy in here, and Dalmatian is a bitch to clean.
这里又脏又臭 我的皮草得洗了
Try a dry cleaners.
试试干洗吧
I'm not gonna let you out,
我不会放你出去的
but you do have something I need.
但你有我需要的东西
This pen requires a special kind of ink
这支笔需要一种很特别的墨水
that's pretty hard to find.
很难找到
But I happen to know the one place it still exists.
但我凑巧知道哪儿能找到它
No.
不
No!
不
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No!
不
I will skin you alive for this!
我要扒了你的皮
I'll take that.
我来接手吧
And that.
还有那个
You see?
看见没
Press the right buttons,
按下对的按钮
and anyone will do what you want.
任何人都能对你言听计从
Even the Truest Believer.
即使最虔诚的信仰者也不例外
You were after the pen.
你在找笔
Plot twist.
大反转
Well, whatever you have planned, it won't work.
不管你在计划什么 都不会成功的
Only the Author can use it.
只有作者才能用笔
And I don't care what you do to me.
我不管你会对我做什么
I'll never write a word for you.
我不会为你写一个字的
But I will.
但我会
Hello, Henry.
你好啊 亨利
You're...
你是...
You're Wish Realm Me.
你是愿望王国的我
Surprised?
惊喜吧
There's versions of other characters.
其他人都有副本
Why shouldn't there be two of us?
怎么就不能有两个我呢
If you're any version of me,
如果你是我的版本
you should know that this is wrong.
你就应该知道这是不对的
I am you.
我就是你
Except for one difference.
只有一点不同
None of my wishes ever came true.
我的愿望一个都没有实现
You made a deal with him.
你和他做了交易
Well, it's what I do.
是我做的
When you said I wouldn't get my happy ending
你说没有你的帮助
without your help, you weren't talking about me.
我得不到幸福结局 你说的不是我
You were talking about him.
而是说的他
Potayo, potahto.
就这个意思
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做
I tried finding my happiness the right way,
我试过用对的办法去找寻幸福
but I got desperate.
但后来绝望了
Looks like you did, too.
貌似你也是啊
And now that we've gotten to know each other,
现在大家都见过面了
what do you say, Henries?
你们怎么想 亨利们
I think it's time we started a new story.
我想是时候开始新故事了
Mine.
我的故事
Oh, God.
天啊
Henry.
亨利
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
It's been a while since you killed my grandparents
你亲手杀了我的爷爷奶奶
with your bare hands.
已经好多年了
Back to try and finish off the family?
回来把这个家完全摧毁吗
Oh, no, no, no, no. That wasn't --
不不 那不是...
Such pain. Such anger. I'm riveted.
太痛苦了 太愤怒了 我心好痛
Aren't you riveted?
你心痛吗
No.
不
The Author's pen.
作者的笔
How?
怎么可能
I screwed up, big-time.
我这次完全搞砸了
Hook, I'm sorry I hit you.
虎克 很抱歉我砸晕了你
Mom, I'm just...
妈妈 我只是...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What's he gonna write?
他要写什么
Look, whatever deal you made with him,
听着 无论你和他进行了什么交易
you do not have to honor it.
你不必遵守的
Trust me, there's always a loophole.
相信我 总有漏洞的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表