and then I'll talk.
然后开聊
This better be good.
最好是好料
So... what did you find?
所以你发现什么了
Actually, this is all about what you found.
其实是关于你找到的东西
What are you talking about?
你说什么啊
See, I needed you to go on your little adventure today
知道吗 我需要你和露西今天进行的
with Lucy.
小冒险
I needed you to start asking yourself,
我需要你开始问自己
"What if the photo is real?
这张照片是真的吗
What if all of Henry's fairy tales were true?"
万一亨利的童话故事都是真的呢
Because once you start asking yourself those questions
因为一旦你开始问自己这些问题
your little brain is all warmed up,
你的小脑袋就会开始运转起来
and I can push it right over the edge.
我就能把它往悬崖边上推了
Did you put something in my drink?
你是不是在我的酒里下了东西
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Welcome back...Regina.
欢迎回来 瑞金娜
Drizella.
崔西里亚
Oh, did you miss me?
你想我了吗
Oh, sorry!
抱歉
Land Without Magic.
这里没有魔法
Well, just enough to wake you up.
足够让你醒过来了
Henry.
亨利
I... wouldn't answer that if I were you.
换了是我 我就不会接
Henry can't know about this.
亨利不能知道这一切
Then why the hell did you wake me up?
那你为什么唤醒我
Your mind might be a little foggy from your nap.
你的脑子可能还没完全清醒
Just give it a minute.
稍稍等一下
There it is.
好了
It's all coming back.
全都想起来了
Now, you told me
你曾跟我说
that a hero always breaks the curse,
英雄总会打破诅咒
so I made mine hero-proof.
所以我让自己能不受英雄的阻碍
Do you remember what I did right before the curse was cast
你还记得诅咒施下前 我♥干♥了什么
and why you can't ever allow it to be broken?
以及为什么你永远不能让诅咒打破吗
You do remember.
你记得
If the curse is broken,
如果诅咒被打破
something very bad happens to the people you love.
你爱的人就会发生很糟糕的事
You should be proud.
你该骄傲啊
You know you're a great teacher
青出于蓝胜于蓝
when the student surpasses the master.
说明你是个伟大的导师
And what do you want, huh?
那你想干什么
You want a gold star?
要朵小红花吗
Or did you just wake me to gloat?
还是唤醒我 只是为了嘲弄我
As much fun as that is, no.
虽然嘲弄你很有趣 但不是的
I woke you up because I need your help.
我唤醒你是因为我需要你
I am on the verge of showing my mother
我就能让我母亲尝尝
what true suffering is.
真正的痛苦是什么滋味了
I can't have anyone breaking the curse now.
我现在不能让任何人打破诅咒
You mean...
你是说...
Henry and Jaci--
亨利和杰辛达...
Cinderella.
灰姑娘
We both know you will do whatever it takes
我们都知道 你会不惜一切代价
to stop True Love's Kiss from happening.
阻止真爱之吻的发生
That shouldn't be too hard for the Evil Queen, right?
这对巫后来说应该是小事一桩吧
After all,
毕竟
breaking hearts is kind of what you're best at.
让人心碎是你的拿手好戏啊
After everything I've been through,
我经历了这么多
I still haven't learned my lesson.
却还是没学到教训
How could I let a girl with that much pain anywhere near magic?
我怎么能让一个如此痛苦的女孩接近魔法呢
How could I be so stupid?
我怎么这么蠢
You were just trying to see the best in someone.
你只是想要发掘人最好的那一面
That's never stupid.
这一点都不蠢
It's a nice sentiment, but this wasn't about her.
能感受他人当然很好 但这不是关于她
It's about me.
而是关于我
And you, actually.
还有你
Me?
我吗
I came to this land to help you
我来到这里是为了帮你
because I thought you needed it.
因为我以为你会需要我的帮助
But you're not the kid who left Storybrooke anymore.
但你已经不再是刚离开童话镇的那个小孩子了
You can fight your own battles now.
你现在已经可以独♥立♥战斗了
And when you can't, you have Ella.
即使不能 你也有了艾拉
You are so wrong.
你大错特错了
I do need you.
我需要你
You're the first person who loved me,
你是第一个给我爱的人
the only person for many, many years.
很多年里 也是唯一爱我的人
So, yeah, yeah.
所以是啊
I can take care of bullies or brigands or whatever.
我当然能搞定强盗土匪
But I will always need you.
但我永远都需要你
And I... I need you.
我也需要你
Living in Storybrooke without you is --
童话镇里没有你的日子...
I couldn't stand it.
我受不了
Whatever else I'm supposed to do with my life...
无论我生命中还有什么角色要承担
I'm your mother first.
母亲永远是第一位的
'Cause without that,
因为如果我不是你妈妈
I just don't know how to be.
我都不知道怎么办了
Well, you will be happy to know
告诉你一个好消息
that things with Jacinda...
我和杰辛达...
went pretty well.
进展得不错
Guess we'll just have to see where that goes, won't we?
看来一切都要顺其自然啊 是吧
Keep me in the loop. I'm pretty good with advice.
随时告诉我进展啊 我很擅长出主意的
And how are you with precocious little girls?
你和那个早熟的小姑娘之间怎么样了
Is Lucy... off this fantasy of hers yet?
露西摆脱她的幻想了吗
You know, uh, I was thinking.
知道吗 我在想
Maybe it would help if she knew a little more about you.
如果她能更多地了解你 也许会有帮助
You know, like, who your mother is.
比如你母亲是谁
I haven't told her this
我没告诉过她
because I didn't want to add fuel to the fire,
因为我不想火上加薪
but I was --
我是...
I was born in prison just like my character.
和我写的角色一样 我是在监狱出生的
Except I was never adopted. I grew up in the system.
只是我从没有被收养 我在孤儿院长大
Like Emma did.
和艾玛一样
In your book.
你书里这么写的
You read my book?
你读过我的书了吗
I picked up a copy.
我找了一本
It was really good.
写得很不错
Nah. It's -- It's okay.
还行吧
I mean, you don't have to say that.
你不必非要夸我的
It used to bother me that no one liked it,
曾经我很苦恼 没人喜欢我的书
but I started to realize it doesn't matter.
不过我后来意识到 也没关系
I think I wrote it just for myself.
我想我只是为我自己写的
Growing up an orphan, all I ever dreamt of
我在孤儿院长大 一直希望
was having a mom.
能有一个妈妈
And I wanted it so badly
我如此渴望母爱
that I found a way to give myself two.
于是给自己写了两个妈妈
Henry, I --
亨利 我...
What? What?
什么 怎么了
I'm just so glad
我只是很高兴
we're getting to know each other.
我们能了解彼此
Me, too.
我也是
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表