The woman who runs this place is the next target.
这家店的女老板是下一个目标
Hello, there. How can I help you?
你们好 有什么需要
Hyperion PD.
海伯利安警局
We'd like to speak to the woman who received this package,
我们想和收到这个包裹的女人谈谈
a Luanne Hoffs-Drawler.
卢安·霍夫·多乐
Is she here?
她在吗
No.
不在
Luanne was my wife. She passed away years ago.
卢安是我妻子 她几年前就去世了
What's this all about?
怎么回事
Thank you for your time.
谢谢
This whole thing was a setup.
这是个套
I warned you of Eloise.
我提醒你要堤防埃洛伊丝
Either she's distracting us,
她要么在干扰我们
or the killer is using her to distract us.
要么就是凶手在利用她干扰我们
From what?
干扰我们什么
It's not as if we have any leads
我们本来就没有线索
or even know who the next target is.
也不知道下一个目标是谁
We know the last one -- the Baker in the hospital.
我们知道上一个目标 医院里的面包师
Tilly.
蒂莉
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I-I don't know. I, uh -- I had to be here,
我不知道 我必须来这儿
but, ugh, I don't want to be.
但我不想来的
I-I want to be somewhere else. Somewhere nice.
我想去别的地方 不糟糕的地方
Tilly, put the scalpel down.
蒂莉 放下手术刀
No. No, really, you're too late.
不 你们来晚了
I tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen.
我想提醒你们 但你们不听
You didn't pay attention to the thing that matters most,
你们不关心最重要的事
and that's when people get hurt!
然后就有人遇害了
I'm sorry, Tilly.
抱歉 蒂莉
I should have paid more attention.
我早该听你的
Just -- Just tell me what happened. We can help you.
告诉我怎么回事 我们能帮你
No. You're too late.
不 你们来晚了
Don't you understand?
你们不懂吗
I told you something bad would happen today!
我说了今天会发生不好的事
And neither of you listened.
你俩都当耳边风
And now you're both too late.
现在为时已晚
Tilly! Don't
蒂莉 不要啊
Tilly!
蒂莉
Papa!
爸爸
I was starting to worry.
我有点担心了
There's no need to worry, Starfish.
没必要担心 宝贝
I'm here now.
我回来了
I have something in here
这里面的东西
that can smash this tower to pieces.
可以粉碎这座塔
Papa?
爸爸
What's happening?
怎么回事
I-I don't know.
我不知道
But I do.
我知道
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
No less than you deserve.
你活该受的罪
You're poisoned now,
你中毒了
and it will corrupt your heart every time Alice draws near.
只要你靠近爱丽丝 毒性就会侵蚀你的心脏
You've both been marked.
你俩都被标记了
Please don't do this.
别这么做
He's my father. He's a good man.
他是父亲 他是个好人
Not good enough.
但不够好
Your father went on a little detour
你父亲走了弯路
because there's more important things to him than his daughter.
因为对他来说有比自己女儿更重要的事
He fought a duel for his precious honor.
他死要面子参与了决斗
You didn't come right back.
你没有马上回家
You promised me.
你答应过的
I only stopped for a moment. I swear.
我只逗留了一下 我发誓
How did you do this to me?
你怎么做到的
I simply made sure the bullet was poisoned.
只是在子弹上抹了毒
Your pride did the rest.
你的自负帮了我
Papa!
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
You can't keep me from her.
你不能让我们分开
I will get her out.
我会救出她的
No.
不
You will fail her again and again.
你会一次又一次地令她失望
You might as well go back to the tavern
你也许还会回到酒馆
and have another drink.
再喝上一杯
Papa, where are you?! Save me!
爸爸 你在哪儿 救我
Such a heartbreaking cry for help.
心碎地哭着向你求救
Papa, please help!
爸爸 救救我
I couldn't let you free her.
我不能让你放她离开
And now you never will.
现在你永远不可能了
Please, Papa, save me!
求你了 爸爸 救我
Help me, Papa! Please!
救我 爸爸 求你了
Help me!
救救我
Tilly?
蒂莉
You here?
你在吗
No, no, I know how this looks, but...
不 我知道情况现在看起来会怎样
there's no way that Tilly killed those women.
但蒂莉不可能杀了那些女人
This has to be...
一定是...
her upside-down thinking gone awry.
她的脑子混乱了
I think it's a bit more than that, actually.
我觉得不止如此
Tilly had, uh, experience
蒂莉多年之前
with this cult some years before.
曾经和这个邪教打过交道
You know, they took the one person
她们抓走了对她而言
that mattered most to her.
最重要的一个人
The one person who spent time with her
那个陪着她
and who could really understand her.
真正懂她的人
Her father.
她父亲
In the eyes of the law, that's motive.
在法律眼里 那就是动机
Yeah, but... she's not a killer.
但她... 不是杀人犯
You don't think she did this, do you?
你不会觉得是她干的吧
No, of course I don't.
当然不是
Well, then we're on the same page.
那我们达成一致了
So, how do we make this right?
我们要怎么拨乱反正
I'll head back to the station
我会回警局
and buy us the time we need.
为我们争取点时间
But they're gonna want one of us accountable,
但如果发生了别的事
should anything else happen.
我们中的一个是要负责的
So, while I stay there...
所以我在警局的时候
I'll find Tilly.
我去找蒂莉
I'll prove her innocence.
我会证明她的清白
Yeah.
好
Mochi from Lucky Cat?
幸运猫家的糯米团
I, uh -- I do like mochi.
我确实挺喜欢糯米团的
This is just a thank you for some good advice.
我只是想谢谢你的好建议
Well, thank you.
谢谢
You want to come in?
要进来吗
So, what did I do to deserve the city's best mochi?
我做了什么让你给我送来全城最好的糯米团
Well, you were right about Jacinda.
杰辛达的事你是对的
There aren't that many people who really know me,
这世上没有很多人真的懂我
and I forgot that she does.
我忘了她是懂我的
Henry, apples don't fall too far from the family tree.
亨利 有其母必有其女
And, like my mother,
和我母亲一样
I have done some...horrible things.
我做过一些坏事
And, like her, I need to fix them.
也和她一样 我得去弥补
I want you to help me... to find my other sister,
我希望你能帮我 找到我另一个姐姐
to find Anastasia.
找到安娜塔夏
Wait, wait. Wait. You have another sister?
等等 等等 你还有个姐姐吗
Like I said, it's complicated,
正如我所说 事情很复杂
and there's a lot you don't know about me.
关于我 你还有很多事不了解
But Anastasia has more reason
但安娜塔夏比杰辛达
to hate me than Jacinda ever did.
还有更充分的理由恨我
Okay. And how exactly can I help?
好吧 那我要怎么帮你呢
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表