By being who you are deep down.
做真正的你
You might not realize it,
你也许还没有意识到
but I think you could be the hero I need.
但我觉得你可能就是我需要的英雄
Well, then, let's drink to heroes.
那我们就敬英雄吧
You know we don't serve
你知道我们这里
shots of strawberry milk here, right?
是不供应草莓奶昔的吧
You better have a good reason
你让我的营业执照
for putting my liquor license at risk.
都岌岌可危了 最好是重要的事
It's Henry.
是亨利
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
This page, it suddenly appeared.
这张插图突然出现
It says Henry is going to die if he kisses my mom.
上面说如果亨利亲吻了我妈妈 他就会死
So that's why you stopped them from kissing last night?
所以你昨晚你才阻止他们接吻吗
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
I-I found Henry
我找的亨利
and -- and tricked him into coming here.
把他骗来了这里
And now -- now I'm going to lose him.
现在我就要失去他了
I know you didn't believe me
我知道我说你是
when I told you that you were the Evil Queen, but --
巫后的时候 你不相信我 但...
Yeah, well, a lot's happened since then, Lucy.
那之后发生了很多事 露西
And you know what?
知道吗
I believe you now.
我现在信了
You do?
真的吗
You've read the book?
你读过那本书了
Read it? I lived it.
读过 我活了一遍
And I am not going to let
我也不会让我孙女
my granddaughter face this alone.
一直这么难过
So you're awake? I-I knew you were.
所以你醒了 我知道你会的
You are Regina. So that makes me --
你是瑞金娜 所以我就是...
That makes you... a Mills, Lucy.
所以你是米尔斯家的 露西
And so am I.
我也是
Just don't call me grandma.
但别叫我奶奶
The Mills family does what heroes do best --
米尔斯家最擅长英雄之举
we save people.
救人
Like my dad? Yes.
就像我爸爸一样吗 是的
And we're gonna start exactly like your father did --
我们会和你♥爸♥爸一样
with a set of walkie-talkies and...an operation name.
从一个无线电♥话♥ 和给行动取个名开始
Any suggestions?
有什么建议吗
"Operation Hyacinth."
风信子行动
The first thing my dad gave my mom.
我爸爸送给妈妈的第一件东西
Operation Hyacinth it is.
就风信子行动了
And what's our next move?
下一步什么动作
Well, what do you think?
你觉得呢
We're gonna give your mother and father
我们要给你妈妈和爸爸
the happy ending they deserve.
他们值得的幸福结局
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表