Am I supposed to know what that means?
我能知道那是什么意思吗
It means that as soon as I get the engine running,
意思是等我把引擎开起来
I'm gonna install the fryers,
我就要装好炸锅
and then I'm gonna go in the back,
然后我要到后面去
and I'm gonna get the Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
然后我要... 等等 慢着
Does this newfound industriousness have anything to do
你突然这么勤快 是不是因为
with a former drummer-turned-lawyer
那个变成律师的乐队鼓手
who waltzed back into Jacinda life recently?
最近又飘回了杰辛达的身边
No. I just thought that you two might appreciate
不 我只是觉得你俩会喜欢
an actual working vehicle.
一辆用得起来的餐车
You actually fixed it.
你真的修好了
Well, your confidence in me is astounding, Sabine.
你对我还真是有信心啊 萨宾
Jay, this is the food truck you were telling me about.
小杰 这就是你跟我说的餐车吗
This is fantastic.
真是太赞了
Henry, did you do all this?
亨利 这都是你做的吗
Yeah, it's, uh, good as new.
是啊 焕然一新吧
It's all yours.
归你了
Isn't it pretty?
是不是很美
It's so soft...
如此柔软
so innocent.
无邪
Who could guess it could cause so much pain?
谁能想到它会造成如此多的痛苦呢
Why do you want to poison my heart?
你为什么要对我的心下毒
So you and my step-wench can never share True Love's Kiss.
这样你和我的土妹妹就永远不能有真爱之吻了
I hate to ruin your fungus,
我不想浪费了你的蘑菇
but it doesn't look like it's going that way,
不过我觉得那事就不会发生
so you can put the knife down.
所以你可以把刀放下了
I'm not taking any chances.
我可不想冒险
I'm working on a Dark Curse,
我在研究黑暗诅咒
and I learned a bit from your mother's mistakes.
而且从你母亲的失误了学到了教训
Those pesky little kisses can break curses.
讨厌的一个轻吻就能打破诅咒
Makes you wonder what could happen
不禁让人去想 一旦我的后妹
once my sister-maid is out of the picture.
没用了 会怎么样呢
How 'bout we never find out?
不如永远不会发生
Alice, do it.
爱丽丝 动手
Have a nice trip home.
回家一路顺风啊
Henry!
亨利
I didn't think you'd find me again.
我以为你找不到我了呢
Neither did I.
我也是
But when I realized you were in danger,
但我意识到你有危险
this started to glow.
这个就发光了
Ella, what does that mean?
艾拉 这是什么意思
It means I'm willing to take a risk, Henry.
这意味着 我愿意冒险 亨利
Henry, wait.
亨利 等等
I can explain.
我可以解释的
I know what it looked like,
我知道现在局面看起来如何
but I don't have feelings for Nick.
但我对尼克没有感觉了
Well, you keep saying that, but come on.
你一直这么说 但拜托
Why else would you be trying to impress him?
那你为什么这么努力地想要引起他注意呢
Look...
听着
...there is something no one knows
没人知道我最初
about how I lost Lucy in the first place.
是怎么失去露西的
Not Nick, not Sabine-- definitely not Lucy.
尼克 萨宾都不知道 露西也不知道
I didn't lose custody of Lucy.
我没有失去露西的抚养权
The case never made it to court,
根本没有打过官司
because I gave her up voluntarily.
因为我是自愿放弃她的
Victoria convinced me
维多利亚说服了我
that I would lose Lucy completely
如果我跟她作对
if I tried to fight her.
我会彻底失去她
I should have risked it.
我应该赌一把的
But I was scared.
但我怕了
We all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错
It doesn't mean you can't fight back now.
但这并不意味着你现在就不能反击了
I just -- I don't know what to do.
我只是... 不知道该怎么办了
I can't bear Lucy finding out the truth.
我不能让露西发现真♥相♥
You have to trust that she'll understand.
你得相信 她会理解的
She loves you.
她爱你
But I signed away my parental rights.
我签字交出了抚养权
It's bad, Henry.
这很糟 亨利
That's why you have to tell Nick.
所以你要告诉尼克
He's the lawyer. He'll know what to do next.
他是律师 他会知道下面该怎么做
Really?
真的吗
You're telling me to trust the -- the other man?
你是说我应该去相信另一个男人吗
He seems like a good guy.
他看上去是个好男人
I actually really liked him before I knew who he was.
在知道他是谁之前 我其实还挺喜欢他的
And right now,
而且现在
he's the real dad that Lucy needs.
他是露西需要的真正的爸爸
Henry, I know that things are weird between us.
亨利 我知道我们之间有些怪异
But I Jacinda, it's all right.
但我... 杰辛达 没关系
Maybe right now's not the right time for us.
也许此时此刻对我们来说不是最佳的时机
You were looking for me?
你在找我吗
That's right. Take a seat.
是的 请坐
What does the name Rumplestiltskin mean to you?
朗普斯金这个名字对你来说有什么意义
Rumplestiltskin?
朗普斯金
Well, didn't he sleep for 100 years?
他不是沉睡了一百年吗
That was Rip Van Winkle,
瑞普·凡·温克尔
and we're not doing this.
别跟我来这套
I'm awake, and so are you.
我醒了 你也是
You're always awake.
你中不了咒的
And I'm sure you think
我肯定你自以为
you have a good reason for pretending you're not,
假装没醒是有好理由的
but it's time to drop it.
但现在别装了
Drizella and Gothel are working together,
崔西里亚和葛朵联手了
and we both know how bad that's going to be for everyone,
我们都知道这对所有人来说都会是灾难
including Henry, your grandson.
包括亨利 你的孙子
My grandson?
我孙子
I'm not even married.
我都没结婚
Stop it!
别装了
This isn't a joke.
这不是玩笑
I need a partner, Gold.
我需要搭档 戈登
And we both know
我俩都明白
as much as I'd like to go to Storybrooke for help,
虽然我很想去童话镇求助
that can't be done.
但那行不通
We can't get there,
我们去不了童话镇
and they can't know we're here.
他们也不知道我们在这儿
It's us against them,
只能是我们对抗他们
and we're here together...
现在我们联手
...just like it used to be.
就像以前一样
The only thing we've teamed up for
我们唯一联合过的事
is a few happy hours.
就是一起纵情喝酒啊
If you're keeping your cover because of the Guardian,
如果你继续掩饰是为了守卫者
it's the wrong move.
那就走错棋了
Belle wouldn't want this.
贝儿才不会想这样
Who's Belle?
谁是贝儿
Never mind...
算了
Detective.
警探
I'll just have to find help somewhere else.
我只能找其他帮助了
Mom.
妈妈
Henry -- Henry, lad, did you find Alice?
亨利 亨利 孩子 你找到爱丽丝了吗
We did.
找到了
She wants you to know
她希望你知道
that she was just trying to protect you.
她只是想要保护你
Drizella tricked her into thinking that she was cured.
崔西里亚骗她 让她以为自己被治愈了
Why would she do that?
她为什么这么做
So she could poison my heart.
这样她就能对我的心下毒了
I'm glad to see she failed.
很高兴她失败了
Hook, Alice wanted us to give you this.
虎克 爱丽丝让我们把这个给你
It's the White Knight.
是白骑士
I gave her this to remember me by.
我给她做个念想的
She said she doesn't need a reminder.
她说她不需要东西做念想
You two will be together again.
你们一定会团圆的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表