was just a twisted version of the truth.
都不过是现实的扭曲
Like a cracked mirror.
就像破碎镜子里的映像
You're not real.
你不是真的
I am as real... as the night is long.
我之真实 正如长夜之漫漫
Infinite realms.
无数个国度
Infinite possibilities!
无数种可能
You're just upset that you aren't always you.
你只是因为不能一直是自己的样子而不爽
So, tell me -- what did that sweet lass say about me, hmm?
那么 告诉我 那位亲爱的美人都说了我什么
She told me she ran into a drunken-fool version of me.
她告诉我 她撞见了一个醉鬼蠢货版本的我
What's the -- what's the matter, Captain Youthful?
怎么了 青春船长
Are you afraid of what you might become?
你是在害怕自己会变成我这样吗
You see, our stories were the same,
你看 在某种意义上 我们的故事
up to a point.
是一样的
But in my realm, Regina's curse was never cast,
但是在我那个国度 瑞金娜没有施诅咒
and that's when our tales parted ways,
我们的故事就是从那时起变得不同
and that's...
而你...
when you found love and happiness.
从那时起找到了爱与幸福
But I found...
而我只找到了
misery and heartbreak.
痛苦与心碎
And cheap rum, apparently.
看来还有廉价的朗姆酒
Now, what do you want from me?
你想要我怎么样
That's the 100-doubloon question, isn't it?
这问题值一百个达布隆金币 对吧
You see, I always thought
你瞧 我一直以为
Captain Hook could never find love,
虎克船长永远不会找到真爱
but then, in another realm, I realized...
但是 我意识到 在另一个国度...
you had it.
你找到了
With Emma Swan.
找到了艾玛·斯旺
So I wandered the realms trying to find her once again.
我在不同国度之间游荡 试图再次找到她
But where was she?
可她在哪
I couldn't find her?
我找不到
Then, today...
然而 今天
the answer literally jumped into my hand.
答案简直是唾手可得
Help. I've been captured by Lady Tremaine.
救我 我被特里梅因女士抓住了
Send Emma...
送给艾玛
That's my bottle.
那是我的瓶子
Our bottle.
我们的瓶子
Its magic sent Henry's message to both Captain Hooks.
它的魔法把亨利的口信传到了两位虎克船长手中
Now...
现在
...I know Emma's here, and I aim to take her from you.
我知道艾玛在这里 我要把她从你身边带走
So, tell me-- where is she?
那么 告诉我 她在哪
Enough.
够了
I don't owe an answer to a man soaked in rum and self-pity.
我没必要回答一个沉浸于朗姆酒和自怜中的人
Oh, I may be soaked in self-pity,
我沉浸于自怜或许是真的
but...the truth is...
但事实是
I haven't touched a drop of rum for years.
我已经几年都没碰过朗姆酒了
There he is, taking his sweet time.
总算出来了 可真不着急
Now, let's find this Henry Mills.
走吧 我们去找到这位亨利·米尔斯
I'm not doing that.
我不要
Why, what's wrong, Detective? Afraid we're going too far?
怎么了 警探 担心我们做过火了吗
I don't think we're going far enough.
我觉得做得还不够
We've got a job. Let's do it.
我们有任务要做 那就做吧
I have a way of getting it done now.
我现在有个办法能完成任务
Ooh, does someone have a dark side?
看来某人还有黑暗的一面啊
I'm not the man you think I am.
我不是你以为的那个人
Well, I heard you were in this realm.
我听说你在这个国度里
I had to see for meself.
我得亲眼见见
After what you did to me, Captain,
船长 你对我做了那些事
you're lucky you have eyes left to see anything at all.
你还有眼睛看见我 就够走运了
Now, tell me what you want,
现在快告诉我你要干什么
before I give you a secondhook, Hook.
免得我再废你一只手 虎克
Well...
这个嘛
...you're not gonna hurt me --
你不会伤害我的
not when I can help you with a problem like Henry Mills.
因为我能帮你解决亨利·米尔斯这个麻烦
I can make him go home,
我能让他回家
and we can both get what we want.
我们就都能如愿了
And what is it you want?
那你想要的是什么
A woman.
一个女人
Named Emma Swan.
名叫艾玛·斯旺
What makes you think this Emma Swan
你为什么会认为这个叫艾玛·斯旺的
would possibly love you, when no one else would?
会爱上你 毕竟根本没有人会爱你
Because she's already fallen in love
因为她已经爱上了另一位
with another Captain Hook -- from another realm.
虎克船长 他来自另一个国度
Now, that Captain Hook is dying of thirst,
那个虎克船长现在已经被捆起来
tied under a cart in a filthy alley.
在脏巷子里快要渴死了
Now, I managed to get...
在撇下他之前
a little bit of fresh blood before I left him.
我设法弄到了一点新鲜的血
And I want you to make me like him.
我想要你把我变成他那个样子
You forget -- I don't wield magic.
你忘了 我不会魔法
Well, you always had a talent for acquiring...things.
但你总有本事弄到东西
I did recently acquire this little number
我确实最近从魔法教母那里得到了
from a fairy godmother.
这个小玩意
Bad luck for her.
她真倒霉
Good luck for me.
我真幸运
And you.
你也是
We have a deal.
就这么说定了
How would you like to build a house out of reclaimed straw?
你要怎么用回收的稻草造房♥子
This app sucks. I'm just wasting your time.
这手♥机♥应用太糟了 我在浪费你的时间
It's okay. You did the best you could.
没关系 你尽力了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
You must have a fairy godmother somewhere,
你肯定有一个魔法教母在帮你
because the perfect job just got posted.
有一个很好的工作刚被贴上来
A catering gig.
一个服务生的临时工作
At the ballet.
芭蕾舞演出的
Thanks so much for coming on short notice.
谢谢你们那么快就赶来了
These last-minute events are gonna kill me.
这种临到头的活动简直要命
Uh, you do both have catering experience, right?
你们两人都有做服务生的经验 对吧
Of course. Tons.
当然 很多
Great. Here's the new bartender.
太好了 这是新的酒保
He'll set you up.
他会帮你们安排工作
Hey, there.
你们好
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I'm just trying to help.
我就是来帮忙的
Look, I used to work a lot of serving gigs, so I came here,
我打过很多服务的零工 所以来这里
I convinced a really nervous caterer
让一个很紧张的酒席承办人相信
that he needed a second bar.
应该再加个酒吧
And let me guess -- you generously offered to bartend.
让我猜一下 你大方地提出当酒保
As long as he let me hire the servers.
只要他让我雇服务生
Wow. That is a weirdly impressive move.
真是一个奇怪的壮举
I feel terrible for separating you two.
把你们分开 我感到很不好
I'm just trying to make up for it.
我只是想试着弥补
Hey, look, after tonight, you never have to see me again.
过了今晚 你不用再见到我了
How do you like my search warrant?
你觉得我的搜查证怎么样
Not a bad start.
不错的开始
Let's see how you go on.
看看接下来你能找到什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
Zero dirt on this guy.
这家伙没一点污点
Use your eyes, not your hands.
用你的眼睛 而不是你的手
And look at what you missed.
看看你漏了什么东西
It's a girl.
有一个女孩
I'd say this man had a daughter,
要我说 这个男人有一个女儿
doesn't live here now, probably divorced.
但是不住在这里了 可能离婚了
Either way, it's hardly dirt.
不管怎样 这都不是污点
Don't be so literal.
不要那么咬文嚼字
We're here to find points of vulnerability.
我们是来找他的弱点的
And a daughter -- that's the grand prize.
一个女儿 这是大奖
Unless that somehow bothers you, because, uh...
除非这让你感到困扰 因为...
seeing as how, uh...
你知道这个
...you've been here before...
你来过这里
...I need you to be either a, uh, good detective,
我需要你要么做一个好警探
or extremely loyal to me.
要么完全忠诚于我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表