You're just a little girl
你不过是个小姑娘
that couldn't even hit me from 10 feet away.
三米开外都射不到我
I wasn't trying to hit you.
我没想射中你
And I wouldn't underestimate "Little girls."
我也不会小瞧"小姑娘"
I'm Robin Hood.
我是罗宾汉
You're the legendary Robin Hood?
你就是传说中的罗宾汉吗
I thought he was a little taller.
我以为他会高点呢
He was my father.
他是我父亲
It's my mantle now.
我继承了他的衣钵
And I'll prove it to you.
我会证明给你们看的
I'd like to see this.
我很想见识见识
All right, Girl Robin Hood.
好啊 小姑娘罗宾汉
You've got one shot.
你只有一次射击的机会
Seriously, Tower Girl?
真的吗 高塔女孩
Turns out I have more than one hairpin.
看来我不止有一个发夹呢
You Troll-loving lunatic.
你个喜欢巨人的疯子
I warned you to stay out of our way.
我警告过你们让你们别挡道
This girl's troubled.
这姑娘就是麻烦
And I don't like trouble.
我不喜欢麻烦
Hey, back off, jerk wad!
退后 你个混♥蛋♥
We'll find the Troll again, okay?
我们会再找到巨人的 好吗
No. She needs to be taken care of.
不 她必须得处理掉
Did you not hear me?
你没听到我的话吗
I said leave her alone.
我说了别动她
I thought you wanted to join our campaign.
你不是想加入我们的吗
Are you a Troll-Lover now, too?
现在你也喜欢巨人了吗
I would rather be a Troll-Lover
我宁愿做个喜欢巨人的疯子
than fight beside a bully like you.
也不要和你这样的暴徒并肩作战
We need to get out of here...
我们要离开这里
we need an escape.
我们得逃出去
Escape...
逃出去
The Yellow Bug... but that's impossible.
黄色甲壳虫 不可能啊
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things
有时候吃早饭之前 我会想象
before breakfast.
六件不可能的事
Get in!
快上去
C'mon, Lucy... pick up, pick up...
快啊 露西 接电♥话♥ 接啊
You should have used walkie-talkies.
还是应该用无线电
They squawk.
它们会嘟嘟叫
This is all your fault.
都是你的错
Excuse me?
什么
How is it my fault you sent your grand-kiddie
是你把孙女送入了虎穴
into a genuine snake pit?
这怎么成了我的错了
He is not a snake.
他不是坏人
Oh, my God.
天啊
You like him.
你喜欢他
You know what I'd like --
知道我喜欢什么吗
to get Lucy the hell out of there.
我想要露西离开那里
The Death Card.
死神卡
I got to show Grandma this.
我得让外婆看到
Yesterday... yesterday...
昨天 昨天
it's like I was a different person yesterday.
昨天我好像是另一个人
Tilly, we need something with a timestamp on it
蒂莉 我们需要你昨天在什么时间
to show when and where you were.
到过什么地方的证据
Like a, uh -- like a receipt, maybe.
比如 比如收据什么的
Well, that's curious.
真奇怪
What are these?
这些是什么
The, um...
这是...
the killer --
凶手
took hair clippings from all of his victims.
会剪下每个受害人的一缕头发
Wha--
什么
But if I have them, that means that I --
如果在我身上 那就是说...
Let's -- let's just try and stay calm.
我们要保持冷静
I've gone mad, haven't I?
我一定是疯了 是吧
If I can't remember not doing it --
如果我不记得没有做过
how do I know I didn't do it?
那我怎么能确定我没有做
I-I don't know.
我不知道
This makes things more complicated,
这让事情更负责了
but we don't -- we don't know the full story.
但我们还不了解事情的全貌
And I have a feeling in my gut that you're not a killer.
我的直觉告诉我你不是凶手
You just met me, Detective.
你认识我没多久 警探
You don't know me.
你不了解我
No one knows me.
没人了解我
Tilly. Tilly, wait!
蒂莉 蒂莉 等等
I think we lost the mob.
我觉得那帮人已经被我们甩了
Why did you help me out back there?
你当时为什么要帮我
I don't know.
我也不知道
You know, back in Storybrooke, I was kind of a mean girl.
以前在童话镇的时候 我挺刻薄的
All I cared about was being popular.
我只想出名
Yeah. I saw. You got loads of friends.
是啊 我到了 你有很多朋友
I wouldn't really call them friends.
他们不算是朋友
But their approval was addicting.
但他们的认同很有诱惑力
I hated it.
我讨厌那种感觉
So I came here to start over...
所以我来到了这里 重新开始
and then I started seeking my father's legacy
我开始因为同样愚蠢的理由
for all the same, dumb reasons.
去探索我父亲的精神
But back there, I think I remembered
但刚刚 我觉得我想起来了
what being Robin Hood is really about --
成为罗宾汉最重要的
protecting those who need it.
是保护需要保护的人
Thank you.
谢谢
For being on my side.
谢谢你支持我
That's the Troll.
是巨人
We need to find him before the villagers do.
我们要在村民之前找到他
Are you with me?
和我一起吗
This is it, isn't it?
是这里 对吧
Yep.
是的
For the first 6,205 days of my life,
我生命的6205天
this was Home Sweet Tower.
都是在这座塔里度过的
I hate this place.
我恨这地方
I hate its stupid stones...
我讨厌它蠢笨的石头
and its stupid turret and its dumb...mossy base.
还有愚蠢的炮塔和长满青苔的石基
And I hate...
我讨厌
I hate that all I've wanted to do since I left is come back.
我讨厌逃出去之后 内心却一直想回到这里
At least when I was trapped, I could have hope
至少在被困住的时候 我还可以希望
that when I got free, everything would be okay.
一旦自♥由♥了 一切就都会好起来
But then I did.
后来我真的自♥由♥了
And it wasn't.
事情却没有好转
It's okay...
没事的
No, no, it's not okay.
不 有事
Who in their right mind wants to be a prisoner?!
哪个正常人会希望被关起来
I've escaped these walls -- but I'm still bloody trapped.
我逃离了这里 但我仍然举步维艰
I'll never be free of it, will I?
我永远不可能摆脱这里了 是不是
Alice -- you need to stop the Troll. Now.
爱丽丝 你得让巨人停下 现在
How am I supposed to do that?!
我怎么做得到
Just say -- "Hey! Troll! Stop!"
对他说 好啊 巨人 住手吧
Yes.
是的
If anybody can do it, you can do it.
如果有谁能做到 那就是你
Look, you may be mad, but you have magic.
听着 你也许疯了 但你有魔法
I can sense it.
我能感觉到
Alice -- the troll came home because you wanted to come home.
爱丽丝 巨人回到了这里是因为你想回来
And back there -- when we needed an escape?
还有之前 我们需要逃走的时候
The Bug appeared. What are you saying?
甲壳虫出现了 你在说什么啊
What if... all those years ago
也许是多年前
when you wanted to escape the Tower -- you created the Troll?
你想要逃离高塔 于是创造出了巨人
I wished for him on my birthday --
我的生日愿望是希望他出现
or at least, to be free.
至少是祈求自♥由♥
Why has he come back?
为什么他回来了
Because...
因为
because today is my birthday.
因为今天是我的生日
And I didn't want to be alone.
我不希望一个人
You're not alone. I'm here.
你不是一个人 有我呢
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表