It's for a friend -- so he knows to find me.
这是给一个朋友的 这样他就会来找我
How sweet!
真甜蜜
I know about the letters,
我知道信的事情
and I'm afraid Lucy's not going to get that --
说到这个 恐怕露西没法收到你的信
or anything else you leave in that well, for that matter.
也不会收到其他任何你们扔在井里的东西
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I moved up my plans to build my condos.
我把建公♥寓♥的计划提上日程了
Demolition starts today.
拆除行动今天开始
Victoria, you can't.
维多利亚 你不能这么做
If not for me, then for Lucy.
就算不是为了我 也为露西想想
Look at what she's done here.
看看她对这个花♥园♥所倾注的心血
This garden means the world to her.
这个花♥园♥是她的全部
It's already done.
木已成舟
I have my permits right here.
我有权重建这个地方
Now, unless you want to be buried beneath it,
除非你想被埋在这里
I suggest you vacate the area.
否则我建议你离开这里
I'm gonna stop you.
我会阻止你的
Start digging.
开始挖
Paperwork -- hardest part of the job.
文案工作 这工作最难的部分
Yeah, or the dullest.
或者说是最无聊的
Here's something else that's dull.
还有其他无聊的事
Tag this as evidence for me, will you?
帮我把这份证据归档 可以吗
I'm afraid I can't.
恐怕不行
I've got something I have to take care of.
我有点事 得走了
Oh, really?
真的吗
And what would that be?
什么事
It's a court date --
今天是我升职前开的
a parking ticket I wrote up before my promotion.
违规停车罚单的开庭日
I'm actually running a bit late.
我已经有点迟了
Well, the wheels of justice must keep turning, I suppose.
公正的车轮必须不停转动 是吗
Yeah. Look, I won't be long.
我不会去很久的
Who am I to stand in their way?
我有什么资格挡着他们的路
Oh. Hey, Jacinda. What can I do for you?
杰辛达 我可以为你做点什么
I need help.
我需要帮忙
The community garden's in trouble.
社区花♥园♥有麻烦了
If I had a nickel for every customer who came in with that...
如果每个进来需要帮忙的人我都收一块钱
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I don't know how it's happening so fast,
我不知道为什么发生得那么快
but Victoria's ripping it up right now,
但是维多利亚正在拆毁它
getting it ready for her stupid condos.
准备建她那愚蠢的公♥寓♥
Lucy loves that garden so much. I can't let this happen.
露西很爱她的花♥园♥ 我不能让她毁了它
I guess we now know what that payout
我们现在知道那笔付给
to the building commissioner was for.
建筑委员会的钱是什么用处了
What payout?
什么钱
Henry?
亨利
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Uh...helping.
帮忙
If she's paying people for permits,
如果她付钱来拿到许可
I say we beat her at her own game.
我们就在她自己的游戏里打败她
"Hyperion Heights Building Codes."
海伯利安高地建筑法典
If you want a liquor license in this neighborhood,
如果你想要在这个社区有一张卖♥♥酒执照
you got to know a lot -- and I know a lot.
你必须懂很多 而我刚好懂很多
Section 8, covering neighborhood businesses --
第八条 涉及社区的商务
"An injunction can be called on any demolition,
只要社区把该资产视作
so long as the community deems the property
重要的公共物品 任何拆除行为
essential to the public good."
都可以被叫停
So, how do we do that?
那我们应该怎么做
A petition.
请♥愿♥书
Get enough people to sign, and Belfrey's done.
找很多人签字 贝尔弗莱就完蛋了
Well, look who's a leader of the people.
看看谁是人♥民♥的领袖
Yes. I'm a regular queen.
没错 我就是女王
We came to see how you were getting settled.
我们来看看你们安顿得怎么样了
And to introduce you to someone.
还要给你引见一个人
This is Jeremiah, one of the truest believers in our cause.
这是耶利米 我们事业中最真的信徒
He made these for you.
他为你做了双鞋子
I was a cobbler in my old life.
我曾经是一个补鞋匠
I hope they serve you well.
我希望你穿得舒服
Better to fight in than glass.
穿这个去战斗比水晶鞋好多了
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay. So, I got shoes and an army.
我有了一双鞋子和一支军队
When do we go up against my stepmother?
我们什么时候去推♥翻♥我的继母
That's actually the real reason I came to find you.
这是我来找你的真正原因
According to our scouts, she's been transporting magic
根据侦查 她正在把国王地下的魔法
from the king's vault to her manor --
转移到她的豪♥宅♥
dark fairy dust, enchanted weapons.
黑暗仙尘 魔法武器
It's like she's preparing to fight a war.
看起来她在备战
And then, last night, this was brought in.
昨天晚上 这东西被搬了过去
Everything else, we've been able to identify,
其他所有东西我们都认得出来
but this, we have no idea,
但这个 我们不知道是什么
and that is what scares us.
这才可怕
You lived with her. Do you know what that is?
你们曾经住在一起 你知道这是什么吗
No. Well, it can't be good.
不知道 反正不是好东西
By now, she's learned there's a resistance.
她现在已经知道有反抗军了
You want a fight? Don't worry. It's coming.
你想开战 别担心 马上就会来了
Maybe we can help.
也许我们可以帮忙
Henry.
亨利
You look surprised to see me. Didn't you want me to find you?
看到我很惊讶吗 你不是想让我找到你吗
And you said you don't believe in signs.
你还说你不相信标记
Oh. Uh, there's someone I want you to meet.
我想让你见个人
This is my mother.
这是我母亲
Regina.
瑞金娜
It's, uh, nice to finally meet you.
终于见到你本人了
It would have happened sooner,
本来可以早一些见到的
but I had a few kinks in my locator spell
但是我的定位咒
I needed to work through, so...
要做一些变动 所以
Well, I'm glad you did.
很高兴你来了
And, uh, if this is your mother,
如果这是你的母亲
don't tell me -- this is your father?
别告诉我 这是你的父亲
Well, not quite.
不完全是
Captain Hook, at your service.
虎克船长 随时为你效劳
It's a pleasure. This is Tiana.
我的荣幸 这是蒂安娜
Is it true you have magic?
你会魔法这是真的吗
You could help us defeat Lady Tremaine?
你能帮我们打败特里梅因女士吗
I know my way around a spell.
我有特殊的施咒方式
Then maybe we do have a chance.
那么或许我们真的还有胜算
You're really here to help.
你可真是我的救星
Whatever you need.
随时为你效劳
There you are.
你在这儿啊
And here you are...
你怎么来了...
in a bar.
这儿可是酒吧
Have you seen this?
你看过这个了吗
It's part of a petition.
这是请♥愿♥书的一部分
She's gotten 100 signatures already.
她已经集齐一百个人的签名了
And you're helping.
这里有你的功劳
I knew you'd be back -- for my mom.
我就知道你会回来的 为了我妈妈
Listen, Lucy, I'm not here about her, okay?
听着 露西 我回来跟你妈妈没关系好吗
Well, yeah, I guess I am right now.
好吧 现在或许是跟她有关
But just to help her stop your step-grandmother
但只是为了帮她阻止你的继祖母
from destroying the garden.
毁掉花♥园♥
I get it.
我懂了
It's the truth.
我说真的
No, I know.
我知道
You seem awful chipper, considering what's happening.
你看起来快活得不正常 毕竟出了这么多事
I figured, after all the work you put in to save the place,
我还以为 你为了拯救这地方费了这么多劲
you'd be a little more upset.
应该会更失落一点
Why would I be, when it's making my mom fight?
为什么要失落 这事让我妈燃起了斗志
Don't you get it? She's starting to wake up.
你不明白吗 她就要觉醒了
It's happening.
已经开始了
Can I tell you a secret?
告诉你个秘密好吗
Yeah.
说
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表