After my mom and dad break the curse,
等我爸妈打破诅咒
we'll be together.
我们会在一起的
And you -- you'll be all alone.
而你 你会永远一个人
Wretched child.
死小孩
Lucy still stubbornly clinging to her belief?
露西还是顽固地坚持自己的想法吗
I'll wear her down.
我会让她妥协的
The sad little thing
这个可悲的小东西
actually thinks she can defeat me.
以为她能够打败我
Of course she does.
她当然这么以为
If there's one thing I learned from you,
如果说我从你身上学到了一样东西
it's how to break a heart.
那就是如何让别人伤心
Where did this come from?
这哪来的
What is it?
什么东西
Dirt.
泥土
You must have tracked it in.
肯定是你带进来的
Perhaps you should have your Cinderella
也许你该叫你的灰姑娘
come up here and sweep up.
过来打扫一下
Or perhaps you've had a visitor.
或者你见过什么人
Know this.
你记住
If you found someone stupid enough
如果你找了蠢到想要
to help free you from your prison...
救你出去的人
...I will find them.
我会找到他们的
Whatcha doing out here?
你在外面做什么
Some work.
有些工作
I, uh, had to get out of the, uh, office for a while.
我得在办公室外面待一会
Uh, is this the Eloise Gardener case?
是埃洛伊丝·加德纳的案子吗
Yeah, it is.
没错
I feel like I'm so close I can almost touch it.
我感觉我已经非常接近真♥相♥了
It's just, I can't put the pieces together to find her.
但我没法把线索拼在一起来找到她
Have you ever considered it's because she's...
你有没有想过是因为她
not around to find.
根本不在附近
Of course she bloody is.
她当然在
Okay. Okay.
好吧好吧
But how do you know?
但你是怎么知道的
Ever since I started looking for this girl,
自从我开始找这个女孩
I felt -- I felt a connection.
我感受到 我感受到一种联♥系♥
Like a bond.
像是一种纽带
Look, if you spend enough time with a person,
如果你和一个人或是一个人的思想
or even -- or even the idea of a person,
长时间在一起
you get to know them.
你就会渐渐了解它们
And, as crazy as it sounds,
尽管听上去很疯狂
I feel like we're...family.
我感觉我们就像... 家人
If she were dead, I would know it.
如果她死了 我会知道的
There's someone I have to see.
我得去见个人
Well, hey, how about I, uh, tag along with you?
我能 跟着你吗
Come on. You shouldn't have to do this alone.
你不应该一个人承受的
All right.
好吧
Uh, getting closer, Captain.
马上到了 船长
At least, I-I think we are.
至少 我觉得马上到了
I've never been much good at navigating on land.
我不太擅长在陆地上导航
Navigation skills
不需要
are no longer required, Mr. Smee.
导航技巧了 斯密先生
Look up.
抬头看
The Evil Queen was telling the truth.
巫后说的是真的
This is a good day indeed.
今天确实是个好日子
Yeah.
是啊
Wish me luck, Mr. Smee.
祝我好运吧 斯密先生
Who's there?
谁在那
Show your face.
出来
Sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean to scare you.
我没想吓你
Oh, I assure you, I don't scare easily.
我向你保证 我没那么容易被吓到
I-I just expected to meet a horrible witch.
我本以为我要看到一个可怕的女巫
And instead, I find a beautiful young woman.
但看到的却是一位漂亮的年轻姑娘
Beautiful?
漂亮
Well, I see you're bold as well as brave.
你真是又大胆又勇敢
I'm Rapunzel.
我是乐佩
So, you're not here to rescue me?
所以你不是来这救我的
Sorry, luv,
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm here on a mission of revenge.
我是为了复仇才来的
I've heard that the witch's magic
我听说女巫的魔法
can help me defeat a foul demon who wronged me.
可以帮我打败一个伤害我的肮脏恶魔
Although, now that I've met you,
不过我既然遇到了你
a daring, uh, rescue might be in order.
我会想办法救你的
Once you've handed over the magic.
只要你交出魔法
You're welcome to it,
欢迎拿走它
though it won't do you much good anymore.
尽管它不会对你有什么用处了
The witch grows these Golden Flowers in her secret garden.
女巫在她的秘密花♥园♥里种了这些黄金花
But this is the only one that I have,
但这是我唯一的一朵
and she's already used its power to imprison me.
而她早已用这花的力量来囚禁我
See.
你看
Maybe I can use this magic
也许我也可以用这魔法
to imprison my Dark One, as well.
来囚禁我的黑暗者
An immortal demon trapped for eternity.
一个永生的恶魔困在永恒里
Now that's an even sweeter revenge
现在这个复仇比我想象的
than I could have imagined.
更加完美了
If you can find the magic.
除非你能找到魔法
I need it, too,
我也需要魔法
to break the spell and get my freedom.
来打破咒语 获得自♥由♥
Well, today's your lucky day, luv.
今天是你的幸运日 亲爱的
Just tell me where this witch's garden is,
只要告诉我这个女巫的花♥园♥在哪里
and I will return with this flower
我会带着我们都要的花
that we both need.
回来找你
Really?
真的吗
How do I know that you won't abandon me
我怎么知道你会不会一拿到花以后
once you have the flower?
就抛下我
You don't.
你不知道
And since it doesn't seem like anyone else
不过看起来没有其他人
is climbing your tower,
要爬上你的塔
I'd say you don't have much choice, luv.
你没什么选择 亲爱的
Now why don't you do us both a favor --
那我们不如帮彼此一个忙
tell me about that garden.
跟我说说那个花♥园♥
Time's always slipping away, isn't it?
时间在一分一秒地流逝
That's why you need a good timepiece
所以你才需要一只好的手表
to grab ahold before it's too late.
抓紧时间 以免为时过晚
Speaking of too late...
说到太晚
shop's closed for the day.
今天我打烊了
Hello, Detective.
你好 警探
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
The advice you gave me yesterday
你昨天给我的建议
actually pointed me in the right direction for once.
给我指了一条明路
So, if you can take a look in here
你能不能看一眼这个
and tell me if anything jumps out at you?
告诉我你都想起了什么
I've never seen any of this before,
这个我之前从没见过
but I do know her story.
但我知道她的故事
Bad home life.
家庭环境糟糕
Parents who didn't care.
父母漠不关心
I don't think this girl was taken.
我不觉得这个小女孩是被绑♥架♥的
You think she's a runaway.
你认为她是离家出走
I went down that road,
我调查过那条街
talked to the kids in the street.
跟街上的孩子聊过
No one knows her.
没人知道她
Trust me,
相信我
people like that
那样的人
don't talk to people like you.
不会跟你这种人说实话
So, you'll help us then?
这么说你会帮我们了
Didn't say that.
我可没这么说
Oh, she'll help us.
她会帮我们的
Because the detective would much rather have you help out
因为警探更希望你能帮助他
than, well, write you up for selling stolen watches.
否则他就得写报告举报你卖♥♥脏表
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表