that's not why I did it.
这不是我这么做的原因
Then why?
那是为什么
Because you don't know what's going on 'round here.
因为你不知道这里在发生什么
I know you think you do.
我知道你以为自己懂
But you don't.
但其实你不懂
So tell me.
那你说啊
Even if I could, you wouldn't believe.
就算我说了 你也不会信
Not yet.
你不说怎么知道
You just have to trust me when I say,
你只要相信我 我告诉你
everything I've done in this case
我现在做的一切
was for one reason.
都有一个苦衷
To protect you from your bloody self.
让你不会成为邪恶的自己
No, you don't care about me. You don't care about anyone.
不 你不关心我 你谁都不关心
And if you and Belfrey went this far
如果你和贝尔弗莱为了让我相信
to convince me that Eloise Gardener was dead,
埃洛伊丝·加德纳已经死了 做了这么出格的事
then that means one thing --
这只能说明一件事
she's alive.
她还活着
And I'm gonna find her.
并且我要找到她
Uh, I really wish you wouldn't.
我真心希望你别这么做
Look...
听着
I know that you feel like you know this girl.
我知道你觉得自己很了解这姑娘
But Eloise Gardener
但埃洛伊丝·加德纳
is not who you're looking for.
不是你要找的人
Detective Rogers...
罗杰斯警官
And where do you think that you're going?
你想要去哪儿呢
I need to speak to your mother. It's police business.
我得跟你母亲谈谈 公事
Well, she's not in right now.
她现在不在
Well, where is she?
她人呢
I have no idea.
我不清楚
What is this about?
找她干吗
Your mother is involved in the disappearance of a girl.
你母亲和一名女孩的失踪有关
Look, I know that my mother's done some bad things,
我知道我母亲做过许多坏事
but a missing girl?
但失踪女孩
I just -- I don't think
我... 觉得
she's capable of something like that.
她做不出这种事
Yes, she is.
她做得到
And what's more, you know it.
而且 你也清楚
I'm sure you have a tracking system in her car,
我相信你在她车里装了追踪系统
and I'm gonna need the access code.
我需要验证码
Get me that code.
把码给我
That was a hell of a night, luv.
真是春宵一夜 亲爱的
Yes, it was.
是啊
Can't quite remember another like it.
这一夜真是难以忘怀
Aye.
是啊
What the hell was that?
那是什么声音
That little cry...
那微弱的哭声
...is the sound of my freedom.
是我自♥由♥的声音
Where did you get a baby from?
你从哪里弄到一个宝宝的
The usual place.
肚子里
Like you said, it was quite a night.
你说了 真是春宵一夜
No, no, no, no, no. That can't be.
不 不 不 那不可能
It's not possible.
不可能的
Not if there's magic involved.
魔法就可能实现
You -- You're the witch.
你就是那个女巫
I prefer Gothel.
叫我葛朵
I have to say,
不得不说
I had no idea getting what I needed
我没想到 得偿所愿
was going to be that enjoyable.
居然能这么开心
If you're the witch who guards the tower,
如果你是守护高塔的女巫
then where's Rapunzel?
那乐佩呢
Oh, that's a tragic tale.
那是个悲伤的童话
I built the tower to imprison Rapunzel.
我建了这座高塔囚禁乐佩
But she managed to turn the tables
但她成功扭转局势
and trapped me instead.
反而困住了我
That's why you needed the flower.
所以你需要花
Not the flower, but you.
不是花 是你
The flower imprisoned me,
花囚禁住了我
which means it couldn't free me.
也就是说花救不了我
The only way I can escape this prison
我逃离这座监牢的唯一办法
is by leaving someone in my bloodline
就是留下我的血脉
to take my place.
取代我
That's where you came in.
这就是你的用处
The power from the petal just sped up the process.
花瓣的力量加速了进程
But don't worry. I left you a petal.
别担心 我也给你留了一片花瓣
It's small, but there's more than enough magic
很小 但它的魔力远远能
for what you need.
满足你的需求了
Shall we?
我们走吧
So, you're just gonna leave and abandon this baby here?
你就这样抛弃自己的孩子吗
Oh, don't look at me like that.
别这样看着我
You're a pirate on a quest for revenge.
你是个想复仇的海盗
I'm sure more than one innocent person
我相信不止一个无辜的人
has paid the price on that little journey.
已经在你复仇的道路上付出了代价
What do you say I come with you
不如我陪着你
and help you get your revenge,
帮你报仇雪恨
and then you come with me and help me get mine?
然后你陪着我帮我报仇
You got what you needed, and so did I.
你目的达成了 我也是
Let's leave it at that, shall we?
我俩到此为止 好吗
Suit yourself...luv.
随你便 亲爱的
And don't brood for too long.
别陪孩子[忧伤]太久
Hey! Where is she?
她人呢
Tell me -- where is Eloise Gardener?
告诉我 埃洛伊丝·加德纳人呢
Why, I have no idea what you're talking about.
什么 我不知道你在说什么
And you need a warrant to enter my property.
而且你需要搜查令才能来我的地方
I'll have your badge for this.
我会让你为此事丢到工作
Now, you're not walking out of here
在我找到她之前
until I find her.
你别想走
Your wrist.
把自己锁上
Don't hurt me.
别伤害我
I won't. I won't. I won't. Don't worry.
我不会的 不会的 别担心
Uh, my name is Detective Rogers.
我是罗杰斯警探
I'm -- I'm here to help.
我是来帮你的
I've been looking for you
我已经找了你
for -- for a long, long time, Eloise.
很久很久了 埃洛伊丝
You have?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I have.
是的
Come on.
来吧
Don't worry.
别怕
She can't hurt you anymore, I promise.
我保证 她再也伤害不了你了
Thank you for saving me.
谢谢你救了我
Pay up, Your Majesty.
给钱吧 陛下
And where the hell is that captain of yours?
你们船长上哪儿去了
I can practically smell
我真的能闻到
the cloying scent of Snow and Charming
白雪和白马弥漫在
closing in on me.
我身上的臭味
Not to worry, Your Majesty. I'm back.
别担心 陛下 我回来了
Sorry for the delay.
抱歉来晚了
There was a, uh... tiny complication.
出了点情况
Finally.
可算来了
This one told me you found the Golden Flower.
这人说你找到了黄金花
So, you can get your revenge after I'm safe.
等我安全了 你就能报仇了
Don't worry, Your Majesty.
不用担心 陛下
You'll be headed to safety before you know it.
你很快就能安全了
But I won't be at the helm.
但我不会掌舵
The Jolly Roger is yours, Captain Smee.
海盗船是你的了 斯密船长
No.
不是吧
W-What? I --
什么 我...
I-I'll take good care of her,
我会照顾好她的
but she'll always be yours, Captain.
但船永远都是你的 船长
What the unholy hell is going on?
这是搞什么鬼
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表