I'll keep you safe, all right?
我会保证你的安全 好吗
I won't let anything happen to you.
我不会让你发生任何事的
Ella.
艾拉
Henry.
亨利
I'm so, so, sorry.
我真的很抱歉
We have to do something.
我们得做点什么
There's nothing you can do except cast the curse.
除了施下诅咒 你别无选择
Fine. I'll do it.
好 我做
No, no, no! Regina.
不不不 瑞金娜
Zelena, move.
塞琳娜 你让开
This is not what he wants.
他不会希望你这样的
Wouldn't you do it for Robin?
你不会为罗宾这么做吗
I would for Alice.
我也会为爱丽丝这样的
Let her do it, Zelena.
让她去吧 塞琳娜
All right.
好吧
Let's do this.
开始吧
But know one thing.
但你要知道一件事
It is not over.
这事没完
Okay. Henry.
好了 亨利
Is this it?
开始了吗
Take this.
拿着
I've put Mr. Gold in a room...
我把戈登先生的记忆放在了
in my mind.
我脑海中的一个房♥间里
This is the key.
这就是钥匙
Get it to me, and it'll open.
把这个拿给我 房♥间就会打开
If it doesn't, you know what you have to do.
如果没有 你知道该怎么做
Alice.
爱丽丝
I got your letter.
我收到你的信了
You came.
你来了
Of course I came.
我当然会来
I just had to see your face one last time.
我必须见你最后一面
No, no, not the last.
不 不是最后一面
We'll always know each other.
我们心里永远都装着彼此
Even if we don't.
即使我们自己不记得
In this land, what's going to happen to Lucy?
在这个世界 露西会发生什么
She's just a kid.
她还是个孩子
How will I find her if I don't even know she exists?
如果我都不知道她的存在 我要怎么找到她
With this.
拿着这个
You'll know.
你会知道的
"Every curse can be broken.
所有的诅咒都能被打破
You just need belief,
只要你有信念
maybe the help of your family.
还有家人的帮助
It took time, but Emma learned that.
这需要时间 但艾玛终于明白了这点
And when she did, she knew she could believe
当她明白后 她知道只要能救回自己孩子的命
in anything if it would save her child's life."
她可以相信任何事
Now I get it.
现在我明白了
I really get it.
我真的明白了
Because I would do anything to save you,
因为只要能救你 我愿意做任何事
no matter how crazy.
无论多么疯狂
So, Lucy, if that means there's some other world
所以露西 如果在另一个国度
where I really am your dad, then...
我真的是你的爸爸
I believe it, Lucy.
我相信 露西
I believe.
我相信
That was Henry.
是亨利
Lucy's no better.
露西还是没有好转
Well, tell him to try True Love's Kiss.
让他试试真爱之吻
He already did.
他试过了
Belfrey must have done the one thing
肯定是贝尔弗莱如愿以偿了
she's been trying to do for years --
完成了她多年以来一直试图完成的事
she took Lucy's belief.
夺走了露西的信仰
It doesn't work unless both of you believe in True Love.
除非两个人都相信真爱 不然成功不了
So, if we want to help Lucy...
所以如果要帮露西
we both have to get our magic back.
我们都必须找回我们的魔法
And there's only one way to do that.
那就只有一个办法
Break the curse.
打破诅咒
But if we do that, Henry dies.
但如果我们这么做了 亨利就会死
And if we don't, Lucy does.
可如果不做 露西就活不了
Where are we?
这是哪儿
In a gathering place...
我和我的家人
...for me and my family.
聚会的场所
What is she doing here?
她怎么在这儿
What's going on, Drizella?
怎么回事 崔西里亚
What's going on
是这么回事
is I'm sick of living in your shadow,
我受够了活在你的阴影下
so I'm going to steal your magic
所以我要偷走你的魔法
like you have stolen everything from me.
就像你偷走了我的一切一样
What are you doing? Let go.
你在干什么 放手
I can't!
我做不到
What the hell just happened?
到底怎么回事
Exactly what I planned.
和我计划的一样
I didn't use that vine to give her magic to you.
我的手藤不是把她的魔法转给你的
I used that vine to give your magic to her.
而是把你的魔法转给了她
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
Well, you should have listened to your mother, then.
你真该听妈妈的话
Don't even look at me.
别看我
No. No!
不 不
Oh, it's all upside-down.
这儿乱七八糟的
Weaver?
韦弗
Yeah, I'm over here.
我在这里
What the hell happened?
出什么事了
And don't tell me you'd explain,
别跟我说你会解释
but I wouldn't believe it anyway.
但我不会相信这类的鬼话
Honestly, Detective,
说实话 警探
I don't quite believe it myself.
我自己都不能相信
Well, there's something else you won't believe.
还有别的你不会信呢
Tilly and I found something over by the troll.
蒂莉和我在桥那边发现了这个
There's a symbol painted there.
画在桥上的一个符号♥
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Did it look like this?
是这样吗
Yeah.
是的
It's the symbol from Eloise's notebook.
这是埃洛伊丝笔记本上的符号♥
What the devil does it mean?
这是什么意思
It means...
这表示
they're here.
他们来了
They're beautiful, aren't they?
它们很漂亮 不是吗
Who do these belong to?
这些东西是谁的
Right now, they belong to the darkness.
现在仍不属于任何人
But soon, we'll find the women who were meant to wear them.
但很快 我们就能找到注定要穿上它们的女子
Our sisters.
我们的姐妹
Then the Coven of the Eight can be joined.
然后八巫会就成立了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表