Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Drizella has always been awake. What does she want now?
崔西里亚一直都醒着 她现在又想要什么
Your suffering.
要你受罪
Regina taught me things you never would,
瑞金娜教了你永远不会教我的东西
a little thing called The Dark Curse.
叫做黑暗诅咒的小玩意儿
Who the hell are you looking for?
你到底在找什么人
The Guardian.
守卫者
The Darkness will finally rest,
黑暗将永远熄灭
and I will be reunited with Belle.
我就能和贝儿团聚了
I'm going to San Francisco.
我得去趟旧金山
What the hell is in San Francisco?
旧金山有什么
Someone who can help us.
一个能帮我们的人
When your beliefs betray you,
当你的信念背叛了你
you must let them go.
你只能放手
It's time.
是时候了
Lucy, what's wrong?
露西 怎么了
No!
不
Lucy.
露西
Mama's right here, baby.
妈妈就在你身边 宝贝
I'm right here. It's gonna be fine.
我就在这儿 没事的
We're almost there.
就快到了
I'd like you all to meet... Lucy.
我向大家隆重介绍 露西
That is amazing. Henry Mills is a father.
太神奇了 亨利·米勒都当爸爸了
Congratulations. She looks strong.
恭喜了 她看上去很健康
Uh, where's my mom? She should be here by now?
我妈妈呢 她不该早来了吗
Oh, Regina's fine.
瑞金娜没事
Just a little detained.
只是被耽搁了一下
Stay away from my daughter.
离我女儿远点
Such a worried papa.
好紧张的爸爸啊
No need to be.
没必要的
I'm only here to deliver a message.
我只是来传个信儿
Well, more accurately, a prophecy.
更准确的说 是一个预言
A curse is coming.
诅咒要来了
On your darling child's 8th birthday,
就在你女儿八岁生日那天
all your lives as you know them will end.
你所知的生活将一去不复返
Perhaps you misread the prophecy, love,
也许你理解错预言的含义了 亲爱的
because you missed the part where we defeat you.
因为你忘了 我们会打败你
Drizella, I wouldn't.
崔西里亚 别动手
Look down.
看下面
This is blood magic.
是血魔法
How is this possible?
怎么可能
With a spatter of my blood, of course.
当然是用了我的血
I simply can't have you casting the curse, dear.
我只是不能让你下咒 亲爱的
This changes nothing.
这什么也改变不了
In eight years, I'll be back,
八年后 我会回来的
and you'll learn what true suffering is.
到那时 你就会知道真正的痛苦是什么
Thank you all for coming to celebrate
谢谢大家前来
the birthday of a special little girl,
庆祝这个特别的小姑娘的生日
and to remember how lucky we are
同时也铭记我们今天的幸福生活
to live in a time of peace and prosperity.
生活在和平昌盛的年代
Thank you, Aunt Tiana.
谢谢你 蒂安娜阿姨
I mean, Queen Tiana.
我是说 蒂安娜女王
Can I light the candles?
我能点亮蜡烛了吗
Oh, no, that's my job.
不 那是我的活儿
Now, make a wish.
现在许愿吧
What the bloody hell is that?
这是怎么回事
Look at all this.
看看啊
Cake, presents, family.
蛋糕 礼物 家人
Did you really think this would be a day of celebration?
你们真以为今天是庆祝日吗
Don't try anything, love.
别搞鬼 亲爱的
There's no way you can fight all of us alone.
你一个人不可能打过我们的
Who says I'm alone?
谁说我是一个人了
That's impossible. Blood magic can't be broken.
不可能 血魔法不可能被打破的
Not by any single person,
一个人是不行
but together, this family can do anything.
但同心协力 我们家族就可以
Come, Drizella.
起来吧 崔西里亚
In days, here, the prophecy shall be fulfilled.
假以时日 预言就会在这儿实现了
Your curse will be cast.
你的诅咒将完成
The suffering shall begin.
痛苦将会开始
She's gonna be fine, Jay.
她会没事的 小杰
She's the toughest kid I know.
她是我见过的最坚强的孩子
Do you want to call anyone?
你要打给谁吗
Nick or Henry?
尼克 还是亨利
Yeah, I should call them.
是啊 我该打给他们
And I'll call Detective Rogers.
我会联♥系♥罗杰斯警探
Maybe he can help us figure out where Lucy was today,
也许他能查出露西今天去了哪儿
what she was doing.
干了什么
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 没事
That would mean a lot.
这对我意义重大
I'm so glad you're here.
你能来真是太好了
Oh, honey, don't worry, okay?
亲爱的 别担心 好吗
Look, one way or another,
不管怎么样
we are going to find out what happened.
我们一定会查清楚到底是怎么回事
Yeah.
好
Your daughter looks quite peaceful.
你女儿看上去很平静啊
She's adjusting to this strange, new world, thanks to you.
多亏了你 她这儿正在适应这个奇怪的新世界
I never would have helped you
如果我知道代价是露西的话
had I known Lucy was gonna pay the price.
我绝不会帮你的
But you did help me
但你确实帮了我
because you were desperate to find the Guardian.
因为你太急于找到守卫者了
And I did find her.
我也找到了
She's right there in this room.
她就在这间屋子里
No, my daughter is not your Guardian.
不 我女儿不是你的守卫者
Gothel believed she was...
葛朵相信她是
...and I'd like to find out for myself.
我会自己查出来的
And if I'm right,
如果我是对的
her magic may be able to save Lucy,
她的魔法也许能救露西
but not if she dies today.
但前提是她不会今天丧命
Drizella and Gothel are still out there,
崔西里亚和葛朵还在外面
and I very much doubt they've given up.
我想她们不会善罢甘休的
You have no choice but to let me protect her.
除了让我保护她 你别无选择
Henry, is everything all right?
亨利 一切还好吧
I missed a call from Jacinda, and now she's not picking up.
我没接到杰辛达的电♥话♥ 现在她不接电♥话♥了
I just... I don't know.
我就是... 不知道
I feel like something's wrong.
我感觉有什么地方不对劲
Well, if she needs you, that woman is not shy.
如果她需要你 那女人可不会害羞
Put your phone away and focus.
把手♥机♥放下 专心点
We came here for a reason.
我们来这儿是有原因的
Now...
现在...
put these on.
把这穿上
Now I'm even more confused.
现在我更困惑了
Did I just drive halfway down the West Coast to work my quads?
我开了这么远到西海岸就为了锻炼股四头肌吗
Just play along and pretend you love every second of it.
乖乖配合 假装你享受每一刻就好了
Good morning, beautiful souls.
早上好 美丽的各位
This is the person we're looking for.
这就是我们一直在找的人
You're all about to sweat like your life depends on it.
你们马上都要汗流如注啦
All right, my cycling monkeys.
好吧 我骑车的猴子们
Grab onto your bikes and fly!
抓紧你们的车 起飞吧
Hey, Luce.
露西
We hope Drizella didn't scare you.
我们希望崔西里亚没有吓到你
We stopped her once, we can stop her again.
我们阻止过她一次 这次也会打败她
Okay? That's right.
好吗 没错
We have a plan to make sure the curse can't hurt us.
我们有个计划 能确保诅咒不会伤到我们
Yeah. And you're a part of it.
是的 而你也是计划中的一部分
Does that mean I get a sword?
你是说我能拿到一把剑了吗
One thing at a time, sweetheart.
事情一步步来 亲爱的
Why don't you start packing, all right?
不如你先收拾行李吧 好吗
I don't know about this, Henry.
我不确定 亨利
Are we doing the right thing?
我们这么做对吗
If Regina can't stop the curse,
如果瑞金娜无法阻止诅咒
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表