Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
I remember. Everything.
我记起来了 我终于想起一切了
I love you.
我爱你
Henry?
亨利
You broke the curse.
你打破了诅咒
When I pass the dagger on to this Guardian,
等我将匕♥首♥传给守卫者
the Darkness will finally rest.
黑暗将永远熄灭
And I will be reunited with Belle.
到那时 我就能和贝儿团聚了
Trying to get back to your beloved
想要回到挚爱身边
has made you the worst version of you.
却让你变成了最恶劣的样子
Hello, Dearie!
好啊 亲爱的
Did you really think a wish realm could hold me?
你真以为许愿王国能困住我吗
I need to figure out what my story is.
我需要弄清我自己的故事
It's time I figure out where I belong.
我该去搞清自己的归属了
I knew I'd find you.
我就知道会找到你
Don't worry. I got this.
别担心 我搞定了
You saved me.
是你救了我
My hero.
我的英雄
Henry?
亨利
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I, uh...
我...
was in the neighborhood.
在附近
Thought you could use another familiar face when you woke up.
觉得在你醒来时可能需要其他熟悉的面孔
Well, thank you.
谢谢
I don't know what I would have done without your support.
没有你的帮助我真不知道该怎么办
Isn't he sweet?
他是不是很贴心
Like the brother I never had.
像我的亲哥哥一样
Some scars go more than skin deep.
有些创伤不止在表面
And I have a feeling that one goes right to the bone.
我感觉到你的创伤深入骨髓
Rumplestiltskin. What are you doing here?
朗普斯金 你在这里做什么
I come all the way from the Wish Realm
我从愿望国度一路过来
just to see you, and that's my welcome?
只是为了看看你 就这么欢迎我吗
I don't care what version of the Dark One you are.
我不在乎你是哪个版本的黑暗者
I'm not in the mood for your games.
我没心情理你的花招
Games? I don't have time for games, Dearie.
花招 我没时间耍花招 亲爱的
I'm here to offer you a deal.
我是来和你做交易的
No.
不
All your deals come with a price.
你所有的交易都是有代价的
And I'm not interested in paying it.
我对付出代价不感兴趣
And why not?
为什么不呢
I can get you a happy beginning, middle, and an end.
我能给你幸福的开始 过程和结局
Beautiful princess. Sparkling castle.
美丽的公主 闪亮的城♥堡♥
Anything you dream can be yours.
你梦想的一切都会实现
Thanks, but I'll be all right.
谢谢 不过不用了
Perhaps.
也许吧
Don't threaten me.
别吓唬我
Not a threat, Dearie.
不是吓唬 亲爱的
An observation.
是观察
But good luck.
不过祝你好运
If things don't improve, consider this a standing offer.
如果事情没有进展 这个提议一直有效
I'll be here for you.
我会一直在这儿
Always.
等你的
No need.
不必了
I know your tricks.
我知道你的伎俩
You make people feel desperate
你会让人感到绝望
so they start losing hope...
所以他们就开始失去希望
and think that doing the wrong thing is their only option.
觉得做错事是他们唯一的选择
I'll find my happy ending the right way.
我会正当地找到我的幸福结局
I don't need your help.
不需要你的帮助
We'll see about that.
咱们走着瞧
Okay.
好了
One hot cocoa with cinnamon for my daughter
这杯加肉桂的热可可给我女儿
and one drink special for my wife.
这杯特调的酒给我妻子
My mom calls it "The Weed Killer."
我妈妈叫它"除草剂"
I love it.
我喜欢
Especially the plant sprig.
特别是这个小树枝
How about a toast?
来干一杯吧
Oh, good idea.
好主意
To being together.
敬团聚
We can drink to that, too.
我们也可以为此干杯
And eat to it.
还能吃东西
We brought some of Sabine's beignets.
我们带来了一些萨宾做的馅饼
Hey, Alice.
爱丽丝
How's your father?
你父亲怎么样了
He should be discharged from the hospital
他今天应该就能出院
and back home today.
回家了
So things are starting to look right side up.
看来一切开始恢复正常了
Oh, I'm glad.
我很高兴
Yeah. Us too.
是的 我们也是
How about we all get some food?
不如我们都去拿点吃的吧
Yep. Yeah?
好 好啊
Yeah. Yes.
可以 好
Hey, Remy, will you take those to the bar?
雷米 可以把那些拿到吧台吗
Do I smell beignets?
我闻到的是馅饼吗
Sure!
当然了
Not to ruin the fun, but I just wanted to check in.
不想扫兴 不过我只是想确认一下
See if you've heard from Facilier.
看看你是否有法西利亚的消息
Uh, no, I haven't.
不 没有
You think we should be worried
你觉得我们该担心
that he might be up to something?
他可能在谋划着什么吗
I don't know.
不知道
Starfish?
宝贝
Yes, Papa, it's me.
是的 爸爸 是我
It's, uh...
真...
It's nice to hear your voice.
听到你的声音真高兴
Try looking across the street.
看看街对面
Now, I know I can't come any closer.
我知道我不能再靠近了
Not without putting you back in that awful hospital.
不然你又要被送回那家可怕的医院
But I did want to see you.
不过我真的想见你
Yeah, I know. It's okay.
是 我知道 没关系
How are you? How's Robin?
你怎么样 罗宾呢
Yeah, good. Great.
很好 棒极了
We, uh -- we've just come back from a party.
我们刚从派对回来
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Everyone sends their best.
每个人都送来了他们的祝福
We were celebrating the end of the curse and...
我们在庆祝诅咒的结束还有...
everyone being together.
大家的重聚
Yeah, sounds fun.
听上去不错
Yeah, it was.
是不错
But then I started thinking about how no curse...
不过之后我开始去想没有了诅咒
you and me...
你和我...
well, we can't be together.
我们也不能在一起
I know it's hard right now,
我知道现在不好过
but it won't be like this for too long.
不过这样不会太久的
I promise you. I will find a way to fix this.
我向你保证 我会找到解药的
Okay.
好的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too, Starfish.
我也爱你 宝贝
Samdi?
桑迪
Are you in here?
你在这里吗
Facilier?
法西利亚
Gold.
戈登
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Did Facilier do this?
这是法西利亚干的吗
I'm sorry, Regina.
我很遗憾 瑞金娜
Facilier's dead.
法西利亚死了
I'm afraid my alter ego from the Wish Realm
恐怕愿望国度的另一个我
made an unexpected appearance.
不期而至了
He's here?
他来了
What the hell does he want?
他到底想干什么
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表