That girl is nowhere to be found.
你找不到那姑娘
You don't need to find her when you can make her find you.
你可以让她找到你 就不必找到她了
So that little girl's magic did all this.
那姑娘的魔法把这里弄成了这样
You know, you'd think ignoring someone's phone calls
要知道忽视别人的电♥话♥
would be a big enough hint that you didn't want to chat.
足以说明那人不想说话
I wasn't inviting you over for tea.
我没打算请你喝茶聊天
Ivy was attacked by the killer.
艾薇被凶手袭击了
And while I was filling your voicemail,
我不断给你语言留言的时候
my bar-back saw her leave with someone.
我的人发现她和别人一起走了
Uh, with Gothel?
和葛朵吗
Or do you mean your, uh, clandestine boyfriend?
还是你的秘密男友
Don't tell me you've forgotten
别告诉我你已经忘记
it's my business to collect secrets.
我就是靠收集秘密为生的
And the question really is
真正的问题在于
when were you gonna tell me about this desire for my dagger?
你打算什么时候告诉我你想要我的匕♥首♥
I was hoping I could change his mind,
我还想改变他的想法
like Belle did for you.
就像贝儿改变了你
Well, he clearly hasn't changed his mind.
他明显没改变想法
And if Facilier succeeds, I might never get back to Belle.
如果法西利亚得逞 我可能再也见不到贝儿了
If he gets his hands on Anastasia --
如果他染指安娜塔夏
I know what terrible things he can do with that magic.
我知道他能用那魔法做什么可怕的事
It's why I've come to you.
所以我来找你了
Yeah.
好吧
So, what do we do now?
那现在怎么办
Quite simply?
简而言之
We have to get to Anastasia before Ivy does.
我们得在艾薇之前找到安娜塔夏
Can we have a little less lollipops
我们能少吃点棒棒糖
and a little more finding flowers?
多找点花吗
I have a brother like you.
我有个像你一样的兄弟
Always a bit of a sour ball.
总爱发牢骚
For a long time, it seemed like we raised each other.
有很长一段时间就像我俩互相抚养
Well, if you guys are so tight,
你们关系这么好的话
why isn't he sharing lollipops with you?
你为什么不和他一起吃棒棒糖
Where you start with your siblings isn't always where you end up.
手足们的感情刚开始怎样不代表后来会怎样
And where did you end up?
你们后来感情怎样
At a gingerbread house.
在一家姜饼屋
We got caught by a witch.
我们被女巫抓住了
She tried to throw us in her oven.
她逼我们加入她的八巫会
Seems like you got out okay.
看来你成功逃走了
Not unscathed.
受了点伤
And from that day on,
从那以后
I was determined never to be weak - to that sort of power again.
我就下定决心要变强 重新得到那种力量
And your brother?
你兄弟呢
Forever altered.
永远转变了
His arms, scarred from burns.
他的手臂 伤痕累累
And his mind, well...
他的心智...
Last I heard, he was traveling around under a different name.
据我所知他化名到处旅行
You might not get it,
你可能没懂
but losing a sibling eats a hole
但失去手足就像自己失去了一部分
in you that's damn-near impossible to fill.
而且几乎不可能恢复
I get it more than you know.
我比你懂
What was his name?
他叫什么
Hansel.
汉塞尔
I'm Gretel.
我是格蕾特
Good to meet you, Gretel.
很高兴认识你 格蕾特
I'm Drizella.
我是崔西里亚
Candy gumdrops.
橡皮软糖
Well, I guess you did learn something
我猜你在那间姜饼屋
in that gingerbread house after all.
还是学到了东西
And if your abilities weren't as sharp as your tongue,
如果你的能力没有你嘴巴厉害
we'd be flat as sugar cookies right now.
我们就会像饼干一样脆[弱]
Come on. Let's best these witches.
我们来搞定这些巫师吧
God.
天啊
Now, you've got two good hands,
你有两只手
and I still did better than that.
但我还是比你会玩
Ohh, hey, thanks for sticking around.
谢谢你陪着我
I needed this.
我很需要
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Well, the real question is
真正的问题在于
have you accomplished what you set out to do?
你完成了你本要完成的事吗
Well, if we're talking high scores, then no,
如果你说的是刷分 那就没有
but if we're talking about forgetting an adorably frustrating,
如果你说的是忘记丧得可爱的
yet underdog, endearing single mom
但又垂头丧气惹人爱的单身妈妈
then still no.
那就还是没有
I just -- I just can't tell
我分辨不出
if Jacinda and I are meant for each other anymore.
杰辛达和我是不是命中注定的一对
Someone smart once told me
一位智者曾告诉我
sometimes wandering a different path
有时候人们会
takes you to where you need to go.
殊途同归
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means there are plenty of women in this bar
意思是这间酒吧里的许多女人
who would find your whole John Hughes outlook charming.
会觉得你这种约翰·休斯的样子很迷人
It's time to see what fate has in store for you.
该看看命运为你准备什么了
And how do you gentlemen propose I do that?
两位绅士想让我做什么
Simple.
很简单
You're gonna walk up and ask out
你要走上前 叫下一个
the next woman who comes in the bar.
进来酒吧的女人约会
Yep.
没错
Yep.
没错
I...
我
All right. You know what?
好吧 这样吧
You guys might see me crash and burn, but I'll do it.
你们可能会看到我失败 但我还是照做
Next woman - who walks through that door
下一个穿过那扇门的女人
is getting asked out by Henry Mills.
亨利·米尔斯会叫她约会
Getting through that trap gives us a pretty big lead.
经过那个陷阱给我们很好的一条线索
The question is,
问题是
which way do we go to keep it?
我们得走哪条路呢
Both.
都走
We're a team, right?
我们是团队 对吧
If I was gonna screw you over,
如果我要害你
I would have let the trap do my dirty work for me.
我就会让陷阱弄死你了
You're right.
说得没错
We meet back here?
我们回这儿见
With flowers in hand, and we win this thing.
我们手上拿着花一起获胜
Together.
一起
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I've come to help you win.
我来帮你获胜
These other witches,
其他巫师
they're just further traps for you,
她们会是绊脚石
obstacles to test your resolve.
会阻碍你的决心
You alone have proven yourself worthy to join the coven.
你自己已经证明你可以加入八巫会
But you said there were two spots.
但你说有两个名额
I lied. And about the flowers, too.
我骗人了 花的事我也骗了你们
There's none in these woods.
森林里没有花
Your real test has yet to begin.
真正的测试刚开始
Prove you're one of us.
证明你是我们的一员
Kill Gretel.
杀了格蕾特
I don't want to do that.
我不想这么做
But you do want your curse.
但你想施咒
And the only way you're going to get that
唯一能成功的方式
is with my family by your side.
就是我的家人支持你
I warned you witches not to get too close.
我警告过你们不要太亲密
Drizella?
崔西里亚
It's me, Ana.
是我 安娜
I'm so glad you came.
很高兴你来了
II lit a lantern like we used to. What do you want?
我像往常一样点亮了灯笼 你想怎样
I needed to see you, to talk to you.
我得见你 和你谈谈
I've done terrible things.
我做了可怕的事
I think I did them because I was afraid.
我是因为害怕才那么做的
I got so lost, Ana.
我好迷失 安娜
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表