And I wouldn't change that for the world.
她是我这辈子的宝贝
As for the rest of my life...
至于我之后的人生嘛
Not too happy with your story?
你的故事不太幸福吗
What would you change?
如果可以的话 你会改变什么
Well, every day on my way to work,
每天去上班的路上
I see this island out in the bay.
我看到海湾外的那个小岛
And I always imagine --
我总是想象
what if Lucy and I had a little home there?
如果我和露西在那里有个小窝会怎么样
There's a lighthouse, and gardens,
有灯塔和花♥园♥
and it just looks like the kind of place
就像是那种
where people live quiet, happy lives.
人们过着安静幸福生活的地方
I guess it's not much of a story.
这应该算不上什么故事
I think it sounds perfect.
我觉得这故事很完美
The bar's yours at midnight, Victoria.
酒吧到了午夜才归你 维多利亚
Take a hike till then.
在这之前你给我滚
Happy to -- as soon as Jacinda tells me
只要杰辛达告诉我这里到底出了什么事
what the hell is going on.
我很乐意走
Lucy is sneaking out of your house in the middle of the night
露西大半夜从你家里溜出去
to meet up with some strange man?
就为了和一个陌生人见面吗
I can explain that.
这点我可以解释
It's okay, Henry. This isn't your fault.
不用了 亨利 这不是你的错
I'll fix it.
我会处理的
How?
怎么处理
By day-drinking?
大白天喝得醉醺醺地处理吗
If I remember,
如果我没记错
that's how we ended up with Lucy in the first place.
露西就是这么出生的
That's not fair.
这话不公平
Life isn't fair, Jacinda.
人生本来就不公平 杰辛达
Lucy needs some stability.
露西需要过稳定的生活
She needs someone she can count on.
她需要有一个能依靠的人
What are you saying?
你想说什么
As of tomorrow, Lucy moves back in with me,
从明天起 露西要搬去和我住
permanently.
一直和我住下去
Well, I'm starting to understand the whole Cinderella thing.
我现在开始明白灰姑娘的故事了
I don't know what you're doing here,
我不知道你来这里干什么
but you're not helping anyone.
但你帮不了任何人
Lucy is a lonely little girl, Mr. Mills.
露西是个孤单的小女孩 米尔斯先生
Whatever hole you're trying to fill --
不管你想填补内心怎样的空洞
she's not your answer.
她都不是你要找的答案
So do her a favor, and go back to your books.
拜托你帮她个忙 回去写你的书
Your fairy lands. Whatever nonsense you write.
写你的童话世界 随你写什么鬼话
Because in this world -- the real world --
因为在这个世界 这个真实的世界里
people get hurt.
人是会受伤的
And if that happens,
如果有人受伤的话
you'll be sorry you ever stepped foot on this street.
你就会后悔曾经来过这条街
Hello. I think my car was stolen.
你好 我的车被偷了
Really? That sucks.
真的吗 真惨
Yeah. So...can you look for it?
是啊 你能帮我找找吗
Sure. No problem.
当然 没问题
How 'bout I, uh, look under my desk here.
我看看 在我桌子下面找找
Nope...
没有
I'm stumped.
我被难住了
Don't worry. I'll help you.
别担心 我来帮你
Some of us still care about police work.
有的警♥察♥还是在乎工作的
Some of us still want to help people.
有的警♥察♥还是乐于助人的
Have at it, Eagle Scout.
那你来吧 鹰童军
So what happened, mate?
怎么回事 老兄
Missing auto?
车丢了
All right. Here. Fill this out.
好吧 来填表
How long's this gonna take?
需要多长时间
Well, that's hard to tell.
很难说
I'll call around the impound lots, but honestly...
我会去拖吊场找找 但是说实话
most people find them stripped in a parking lot somewhere.
很多人在停车场找到车时已经被拆了
So our best bet's hitting the pavement.
所以最好还是上街去找
Yeah. Okay. Fine. Whatever it takes.
好吧 随便 怎样都可以
I got to get out of this place.
我得离开这地方
Can you get me out of this, please?
你能把我放下来吗
Out of what?
怎么放
Wait, "Alice"?
等等 爱丽丝
You're the Alice? From Wonderland?
你就是爱丽丝 仙境那个吗
And other places.
我还去过很多地方
You have one weird trip
去过一个奇怪的地方
and it's all anyone knows about you.
大家就只知道你这一件事了
Okay, well, I don't know what this is all about, Alice from...
我不知道你想干什么 不管从哪来的
wherever, but I got to get back now.
爱丽丝 但是我得回去了
Oh, no.
不行
You can't do that.
你不能回去
Why not?
为什么
Because this isn't your story,
因为这不是你的故事
Henry Mills.
亨利·米尔斯
How do you know who I am?
你怎么知道我是谁
I don't...
我不知道
but Rumplestiltskin does.
但朗普斯金知道
You know Rumple?
你认识朗普
Don't you know by now your grandpa knows everyone?
你现在还不明白你爷爷认识所有人吗
He's watching out for you.
他罩着你呢
Okay, look, I don't have time for mind games.
我没时间玩心理游戏
This isn't a game. Trust me.
这不是游戏 相信我
When it's not your story...
如果不是你的故事
bad things happen.
就会发生坏事
You gonna stop me?
你要阻止我吗
Oh, no.
我才不会
When bad things happen...
坏事发生的时候
I want to be far, far away.
我要离得远远的
Forget that Cinderella and go home.
忘记那个灰姑娘 回家吧
When someone needs help, I help them.
有人需要帮助时 我就帮助他们
Been looking for you.
我在找你呢
So, tell me. I want to hear everything.
跟我说说 我全部都想听
My car was stolen.
我的车被偷了
What?
什么
You didn't help with that in any way, did you?
这件事和你没关系吧
Of course not.
当然没有
My feet can't even reach the pedal.
我的脚都够不到油门
Well, if you remember anything, you let me know. Okay?
好吧 如果你想起什么 告诉我好吗
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪儿
To look for my car, and then I'm...going home.
去找车 然后就回家
But you are home.
但是这里就是你的家
Lucy, listen to me.
露西 听我说
Your mom is really nice.
你妈妈人很好
And I get the feeling that you don't have the easiest life,
我也明白你们的生活不容易
and I'm sorry about that, but I am not the one who can save you.
我很遗憾 但我救不了你们
You still don't believe me.
你还是不相信我
But you always believe!
但是你一直有信仰
I can't go through this again.
我不想再听一遍了
Wait!
等等
It didn't happen right away with Emma either.
艾玛也不是马上就相信这些的
Lucy, it was just a book.
露西 那就是书里写的
You are not my daughter.
你不是我女儿
But how do you know that? Because I know.
你怎么知道 我就是知道
That's the curse.
那是因为诅咒
Stop it, Lucy! It's not a curse!
别说了 露西 这不是诅咒
I know because I had a family, okay?
我知道是因为我曾经也有家人 好吗
And I lost them.
后来我失去了他们
What? I had a family.
你说什么 我曾经有家人
I had a wife and a kid that I loved more than anything, and...
我曾经有老婆孩子 我爱他们胜过一切
Lucy, there was a fire...
露西 在一场大火中
and they died.
他们去世了
No. No, those are your cursed memories.
不 这是诅咒给你的记忆
I'm your daughter and my mom is your wife
我才是你女儿 我妈妈是你的妻子
and your true love! But Lucy, listen to me.
也是你的真爱 露西 听我说
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表