She took Belfrey's daughter.
她骗走了贝尔弗莱的女儿
Belfrey was just trying to get her back.
贝尔弗莱只是想把女儿要回来
Ivy.
艾薇吗
No, she has another...
不是 另一个女儿
a 14-year-old named Anastasia.
14岁的安娜塔夏
Eloise and their cult still have her.
她仍然在埃洛伊丝和邪教♥徒♥那儿
This is uh... This is a lot to believe.
真是... 真是难以置信
Yeah, when the truth is a complicated companion,
是啊 真♥相♥就是这么难以捉摸
never quite behaving as you expect.
而且总能出乎意料
No, I'm sorry. No, I don't -- I don't buy it.
不 抱歉 我不是特别相信
I know a victim when I see one, and Eloise is textbook.
我知道受害者是什么样的 埃洛伊丝就是
She's hurt and needs help. She's not a cult leader.
她受伤了 需要帮助 她可不像邪教头目
You don't know her as well as you think.
你并不像你想的那样了解她
You have to trust me.
你得相信我
I think I'm gonna have to trust my gut.
我更相信我的直觉
She is innocent.
她是无辜的
And I'll prove it.
我会证明的
Excuse me, Jacinda?
打扰一下 杰辛达
Dr. Sage... did you find anything?
赛奇医生 查出什么了吗
I'm afraid not.
抱歉 没有
All her tests are inconclusive.
所有的检查都查不到
So, we now like to check family members for genetic matching,
我们想查一下家人的基因配型
should an emergency arise and we need a donor.
以防万一 先确认捐献人选
It's just a simple blood test. Won't take long.
只是验个血 很快的
Okay. Yeah.
好的 行
I'll do anything for her.
我愿做任何事
Head down the hall. Nurse Clemmons is waiting.
去大厅吧 克莱蒙丝护士在等你们
Okay.
好吧
Test me, too.
也查下我的吧
Are you family?
你是她的家人吗
Do I have to be?
必须是才行吗
No, it's just much more likely
不是 只是亲属之间
for us to find a match with a relative.
更容易配型成功
Maybe we'll get lucky.
说不定就巧了呢
Even if there's a tiny chance, I want to try.
即使希望渺茫 我也想试试
Test me, too.
查下我的吧
Where's a fairy godmother when you need one?
你的神仙教母哪儿去了
Stop complaining and be of some sort of use.
别抱怨了 想想办法
Why would I lift a finger to help you and your cause?
我为什么要帮你和你的事业
Perhaps to rectify your own?
也许你能纠正自己的错误呢
Gothel stole your magic.
葛朵偷了你的魔力
And in case you haven't noticed, people she puts in pits,
顺便提醒你 她丢进坑里的人
she's probably done partnering with.
都是跟她合作过的人
I've warned you not to let her out.
我警告过你别放她走
The mother in me wants to let you rot here
我的内心想让你腐烂在这里
so that warning haunts you for the rest of your numbered days.
让你在仅剩的日子里被自己酿的祸折磨
Unfortunately, I have a daughter I actually care about
不幸的是我很挂念我的女儿
who needs saving.
我要救她
So if you're finally ready to listen,
如果你可以听话的话
I think I can get us out of here.
我们两个都能离开这儿
By ruining your nails on that wall?
靠在墙上磨指甲吗
Yes.
对啊
Why use manual labor when...
我♥干♥嘛要耗费体力呢
a Louboutin... will do the trick?
这双鲁布托 可以代劳啊
Gothel never can seem to keep me locked away for good.
葛朵似乎永远不能把我好好锁起来
Now...
现在
let's help each other climb out of her, shall we?
我们一起逃出去吧
What have you done to my bar?
你对我的酒吧做了什么
Your bar?
你的酒吧
It used to have peanut shells and sawdust on the floor.
以前的地上经常有花生壳和木屑
Yeah, it was a dump.
是啊 乱七八糟
It was a dive, which is an honorable aesthetic.
那叫风格 高雅艺术
Oh, my God, you re-finished the bar top.
天啊 你还翻修了这个台面
Okay, I didn't bring you here for criticism.
我可不是让你来发牢骚的
Gothel thinks you have the Amulet.
葛朵认为护符在你手上
And Victoria's been trying to buy this bar
而且在我印象里 维多利亚一直
for as long as I can remember.
想买♥♥下这个酒吧
I'm starting to realize her interests go way beyond real estate.
她对这儿的兴趣可不仅是房♥产的原因
So, stop worrying about the countertop
所以别纠结台面了
and start searching.
开始搜吧
I think it's over here.
我觉得就在这儿
No, no.
不
I don't understand.
我不明白
It should be right here.
应该就在这啊
Well, unless you're looking for the woodland home
除非你找的是躲在木屋里的
of a couple swirly chipmunks,
一群小松鼠
I'd say your map's broken.
我觉得你的地图坏了
Well...
这个嘛
treasure maps are...
寻宝地图
notoriously cloudy,
一直都很模糊
for good reason.
也充分有理由这样
This one guides us to a curio shop
它把我们带到一个
frequented by witches.
女巫经常光顾的古玩店
Considering said shop
考虑到这个店
is hidden far better than your temper...
比你的脾气藏得还深
you'd be well-advised to pipe down
你最好安静下来
and let me focus.
让我能集中注意力
Here she is.
她在这
Memento Mori.
死亡的象征
Creepies and crawlies,
令人毛骨悚然的小爬虫
toads in a pond.
池塘里的蟾蜍
Let there be music
让死亡♥国♥度的音乐
from regions beyond!
在此地播放
Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell,
男女巫师们 无论身在何方
give us a hint, by ringing a bell!
摇下铃铛让我们知晓
Where is she?
她在哪
You dare interrupt my séance.
你怎敢打断我的降灵会
I am Madame Liota, maestro Medium.
我是莉奥塔女士 灵媒大♥师♥
Do I look like I give a damn?
我看起来像是在乎的样子吗
Miss me, did you?
你想我了不是吗
What did you do to my daughter?
你对我女儿做了什么
Give us the girl, and then we'll leave.
交出姑娘我们就离开
You and I will have our reckoning another day.
咱们两个的帐之后再算
Leave? How?
离开 怎么离开
This chamber has no windows and no doors.
这件密室既没有窗户也没有门
Which offers you this chilling challenge --
正好给你们一个吓人的挑战
To find a way out.
找到出去的办法
Of course... there's always my way.
当然 还有我的办法
Stop!
住手
Mother, what are you doing here?
妈妈 你来这里干嘛
I'm here to save you from the witch that kidnapped you.
我来把你从这个绑♥架♥你的女巫手里救走啊
Nobody kidnapped me! I ran away.
没人绑♥架♥我 是我逃跑了
Why would you do something so idiotic?
你为什么要做这么蠢的事情
I am my own person,
我是一个独♥立♥的人了
one you refuse to let me grow into.
长成你不愿意让我长成的样子了
I may not get my own daughter back today, Gothel.
也许我今天带不回我的女儿 葛朵
But I'll be damned if I let you
但我要是让你缠上另一个的话
wrap your vines around another one.
我就太该死了
Why should any of us decide her fate.
为什么要由我们来决定她的命运
You put yourself in a position
你走到这一步
to learn everything your heart desires to know.
是为了学习你心中想要知道的一切
Now I put the power in your hands.
现在我将权力交给你
You can end your journey anytime you wish.
你随时都可以结束你的旅途
Choose now, which mother knows best.
选个懂得多的妈妈吧
Your journey is out that door.
你的旅途在这扇门外
Mine...
而我的
...is here with her.
是在这里跟她一起
This isn't over.
这事还没结束
Feels over to me.
对我来说是结束了
I know we haven't always seen eye to eye.
我知道我们不总是意见相同
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表