I looked into it --
我调查过了
a real Regina Mills adopted a Henry Mills in Boston.
有位瑞金娜·米尔斯在波士顿领养了亨利·米尔斯
These are the adoption papers.
这是领养文件
It's my signature.
这是我的签名
I'm Regina.
我是瑞金娜
It's all true, Henry.
都是真的 亨利
I am your mother.
我是你的母亲
No, you are not my mother.
不 你不是我的母亲
I don't have a mother. No one gave me a home.
我没有母亲 没人给我一个家
I made my own home, and it went up in flames, Roni.
我自己成了家 然后化成了灰 罗尼
And all I am trying to do right now is just move on,
我现在只想翻篇
and you won't let me. Why?
但你却阻止我 为什么
Because I need you!
因为我需要你
Okay, fine. You know what?
好吧 行 这样吧
I'll play along. Say my book is real --
我陪你演 假设我的书是真的
Where are all the real heroes, then?
那还有其他真实存在的英雄们呢
Where is Snow? Where is Charming? Where is Emma?
白雪呢 白马呢 艾玛呢
W-Where are these heroes to save the day?
这些英雄为什么不来救我们
Doesn't everybody always find each other?
不是所有人都会找到彼此吗
You can't find someone if you don't know they're missing.
如果你不知道他们失踪了 就找不到
What the hell does that even mean?
这话到底是什么意思
Gothel's curse didn't just bring us to a Land Without Magic.
葛朵的诅咒没有直接把我们带到没有魔法的世界
It brought us back in time.
而是让我们回到过去
Henry... you grew up.
亨利 你长大了
You left home. You went on amazing adventures.
离开家里 有着了不起的经历
But Gothel brought you, and all of us,
但葛朵把你 还有我们所有人
back to this specific time.
带回了这个时间
Which means, right now,
所以此时此刻
I'm technically still in Storybrooke, and so are you.
其实我就在童话镇 你也是
Roni, listen to me.
罗尼 听我说
This has to stop.
该结束了
I'm not your hero.
我不是你的英雄
You didn't adopt a son. I am not that little kid.
你没有领养儿子 我也不是那个小孩
Yes, you are.
你就是
You just stopped believing in yourself.
你只是不相信你自己了
Don't you get it?
你还不懂吗
No one wants to believe that this is real more than I do.
没人比我更愿意相信这是真的
Because if this is real, that means that the pain
因为如果这是真的 那就说明
that I carry around every single day doesn't exist.
我每天感受到的心痛根本不存在
But it is still right there.
但我确实心痛
So no, I am not your boy wonder.
所以我不是你的奇迹男孩
I am just a sad grown man
我只是个可怜男人
who couldn't even save his own family.
我连自己的家人都救不了
Henry, I get it.
亨利 我懂
I had thought it was just the curse,
我原以为只是诅咒的原因
but your pain is real.
但你的痛是真的
Because the day we were cursed,
因为我们被诅咒的那天
you couldn't save your family.
你没能救自己的家人
You were kidnapped, and you're still blaming yourself for it.
你被绑♥架♥了 你仍然在为此自责
But the difference between what you believe
但你的信仰和我的信仰
and what I believe is that I know you can still save us.
区别在于我知道你还能救我们
Because we're right here.
因为我们都在这儿
We've always been with you.
我们一直陪伴着你
I just need you to remember that.
你给我记住这点就行
Bye, Roni.
拜 罗尼
You okay, luv?
你没事吧 亲爱的
My hands are shaking.
我的手在抖
There's a good chance that you're gonna see something...
你很有可能会看到
unusual.
异象
Just know that you're not mad. All right?
你只要知道自己没疯就行
Okay. It's okay.
行 没事
I once went to an ayahuasca ceremony in Iquitos.
我曾经在伊基托斯参加过死藤水仪式
I can handle this.
我能接受
Tilly.
蒂莉
It's me, Margot.
是我 玛戈特
Look, there are a lot of people who are really worried about you.
有许多人真的很担心你
But I know you're just having one of your bad days.
但我知道你只是今天很不顺
But if you come with me, maybe we can turn it into a good one.
如果你跟我来 也许今天就会好过些
What do you say?
你说什么
No.
不
We have to get to Tilly.
我们得劝服蒂莉
What the hell's going on?
究竟怎么回事
Last night, I saw this.
我昨晚见到了
They were turning into trees.
他们变成书了
The spell is almost complete.
咒语快完成了
Tilly, stop! Don't do any more, Tilly!
蒂莉 住手 别念咒了 蒂莉
What the hell are you doing in here?
你们来这里干什么
Business hours are over.
工作时间结束了
I don't know what kind of "Business"
我不知道你在这里
you are running here, but I have a feeling
进行什么"工作" 但我有种感觉
it has more to do than backing Beignet Wars.
肯定不只是馅饼生意战
And I have a feeling you know something about Drew.
我还有种感觉你知道德鲁怎么了
We found this in his bag,
我们在他包里发现了这个
and my daughter says it belongs to you.
我女儿说这是你的
I know you tried to manipulate him before.
我知道你之前想摆布他
Where is Drew?
德鲁人呢
Since you asked so politely...
既然你这么礼貌地发问了
you need only look behind that door.
你们只用看看门后
Drew!
德鲁
Now that you've found him,
既然你们已经找到他了
why don't you sit down and join him?
不如你们坐下 和他一起吧
And why the hell would we do that?
我们为什么要这么做
Oh, my --
天啊
Because I can be very convincing.
因为我很有说服力
Now in the closet, both of you.
你俩都在柜子里待着
Lucy, please. Just li No!
露西 拜托 只是 不
You could believe, you just don't want to!
你本可以相信 只是你不愿意
It doesn't work that way. Okay?
不是那样的 好吗
You may not understand now, but you will when you're older.
你现在可能不明白 但你长大就会的
I wish you could remember what it was like to be a kid --
我希望你能记得童年时的感觉
to -- to believe -- I wish you never grew up!
心存信仰的感觉 但愿你永远保持童心
Okay. I guess... we're not going to the island tonight.
也许我们今晚上不了岛了
I'll call your mom.
我打给你妈
Really?
没搞错吧
I got it, Mom!
知道了 妈妈
Hello?
喂
My name's Henry.
我叫亨利
You can't eat that. It's poison.
你不能吃 这个有毒
You can make them love you.
你可以让他们都喜欢你
I love you, Henry.
我爱你 亨利
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'm willing to take a risk, Henry.
我愿意冒险 亨利
Hello? Who's calling?
喂 你是谁
Is this... Henry Mills?
你是亨利·米尔斯吗
Yeah.
是啊
Who's this?
你是
I'm, uh --
我
I'm just a friend of your mother's.
我只是你母亲的朋友
you must be calling about the graduation party.
你打来肯定是问毕业派对的事
Yeah, we moved it. We're meeting at Granny's now.
改地方了 我们要去外婆家
It's my -- uh, your -- graduation?
是我 你要毕业吗
Yep. Heh. Sure is.
是 当然了
Are you a friend of my mom's from work or something?
你跟我妈是同事还是什么关系
Should I go get her?
我把电♥话♥给她
Oh, no, no, no. Wait.
不 不 等等
I just called to congratulate you.
我只是打来祝贺你的
Oh. Well, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
So...
那
what's next?
接下来怎么办
To be honest...
说实话
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表