There you go.
这就对了
And when you see the beauty
当你看到我们将
of what we're going to bring back,
带回的美丽事物时
you won't mind the cost at all.
你也就不会在意代价了
We have everything we need.
一切就绪
Let's begin.
开始吧
Well, you are a resourceful girl.
你还真是神通广大啊
So, what do we do next?
下一步呢
We tape it up and she puts it on?
我们把它粘好 然后让她穿上吗
That's a charming old story,
那是个迷人的古老故事
but not the one we're telling.
但我们今天要讲的不是这个
Our purpose isn't to save a romance.
我们的目的不是为了拯救一段爱情
We're here to save a man's life.
而是为了救他的命
That looks like fire.
看起来像是火
That is the poison in your father's body.
那就是你父亲体内的毒
If we can pull it out,
如果能将毒逼出来
he won't be harmed when the curse is broken.
诅咒解除后他就不会受到伤害
If this works,
如果成功了
go right away to your parents
你就立刻回到你父母身边
and get them to break the curse.
让他们打破诅咒
It will finally be safe to do so.
那时打破诅咒就安全了
And if Gothel is bringing what I think she's bringing,
如果葛朵要带回的东西和我预想的一致
we will all need to be whole and awake.
我们都得醒过来 团结在一起
Yes!
好了
What the hell?
怎么回事
Hello?
你好
Henry, we found it.
亨利 我们找到了
We found the slipper.
我们找到水晶鞋了
The glass just fit together.
正好可以拼起来
Henry, the shoe is real.
亨利 鞋是真的
I wish I could show you,
我想给你看的
but Lucy ran off with it somewhere.
但被露西带走了
But I think this is good news, right?
我想这是好消息 是吧
With the possible exception of Lucy running with broken glass,
除了露西带着玻璃碎片跑了这件事
yes.
但确实
Yes, I think this is very good news.
是的 真是好消息
It can't be real.
好神奇啊
Can it?
是吧
Did we find each other in some other world?
我们在另一个国度曾找到过彼此吗
In a fairy tale?
在童话里
Well, I happen to know a lot about that fairy tale,
我碰巧知道很多童话故事
and there is one crucial element still missing.
还缺了一件很重要的东西
Wait.
等等
I'm not her yet.
我还不是她
I have a lifetime of memories of Jacinda,
我还有着杰辛达的记忆
a struggling single mom
一个苦苦支撑的单身妈妈
who never thought she'd have romance in her life again.
从没想过这辈子还能遇到真爱
That Jacinda wants to kiss this Henry.
那个杰辛达想要吻眼前的这位亨利
Is that okay?
可以吗
That is more than okay.
当然可以
Yes!
太好了
I don't remember anything from the other life.
我还没有想起之前的人生
Did you kiss?
你们接吻了吗
Yes. Lucy.
是的 露西
There was no magical thing, no -- no pulse.
没有魔法 没有冲击波
The curse didn't break.
诅咒还没有被打破
It didn't work.
没成功
I don't understand.
我不明白
Hold out your hands.
伸出你的手
Old love -- blood of your father.
旧爱 你父亲的血
New love --
新欢
blood from the woman with whom you wish to spend your life.
你想要与她共度余生的姑娘的血
What? Margot?
什么 玛戈特
What do you know about Mar--
你对她了解多少
Love betrayed --
爱的背叛
key to the grove,
通往果园的钥匙
which should've been my daughter's birthright.
这是我女儿与生俱来的继承权
So, what's supposed to happen?
应该发生什么吗
Am I meant to Please don't do this, Tilly.
我应该... 别这么做 蒂莉
I'm just one life.
我一个人一条命而已
If I truly am your father,
如果我真的是你的父亲
then I'm asking you as a father,
那我就作为父亲请求你
don't do this.
不要这么做
I feel that it's true.
我觉得是真的
You are my father.
你就是我爸爸
That's why I have to do this.
所以我必须这么做
I can't be responsible for killing you.
我不能看着你死
Nature's witches, words unheard,
自然之女巫 言语不被听闻
our wishes worthless, worse than dirt.
愿望一文不值 卑贱如尘土
Until we learned what we were worth
但我们终于明白自己的价值
to turn our hurts into your burns.
以其人之道还治其人之身
Our purest urges now emerge.
我们纯粹的渴求终于显现
Old for nursery, dark for church.
老弱需要照料 黑暗需要净化
Close the circle.
闭合圆圈
Purge the earth.
净化大地
Hold on to your mother's hand, dear.
拉住妈妈的手 亲爱的
I'm your family.
我是你的亲人
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表