Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
I've been looking for you
我已经找了你
for -- for a long, long time, Eloise.
很久很久了 埃洛伊丝
You have no idea
你根本不知道
what you just let crawl out into this world.
你刚刚放出了什么
Custody was given to Ms. Belfrey for a reason.
露西由贝尔弗莱女士抚养是有原因的
Until we can review the case,
在案子重审之前
Lucy needs to come with us.
露西得跟我们走
Into the system?
进孤儿院吗
Maybe we can help.
也许我们可以帮忙
Henry.
亨利
You look surprised to see me.
看到我很惊讶吗
Didn't you want me to find you?
你不是想让我找到你吗
You said you don't believe in signs.
你还说你不相信标记
Keep up, Mills.
别落后啊 米尔斯
I thought you were taught by a pirate.
你的箭术不是海盗教的吗
Yeah --
对
one who doesn't cheat half as much as you do.
但是他不像你这么狡诈
You think the King's soldiers won't fight dirty?
你认为国王的士兵不会出阴招吗
Got you.
抓到你了
I guess I got a little too ambitious.
看来我的野心有点太大了
Hey, no risk, no reward.
没有风险就没有回报
Henry, I'm sorry. No, no. I'm I'm sorry.
亨利 对不起 不不 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just complicated.
只是形势太复杂了
Complicated how?
怎么复杂
There's someone here.
有人来了
Alice?
爱丽丝
Henry Mills.
亨利·米尔斯
I thought I warned you to go home.
我不警告过你 叫你回家吗
Yeah, well, I tend not to trust people
是的 我不太相信下药迷晕我
who drug me and tie me up.
还把我绑起来的人
Ella, this is Alice from Wonderland.
埃拉 这位是仙境来的爱丽丝
And other places.
还去过很多地方
You've been to Wonderland?
你去过仙境吗
Yep. Been there, done that.
去过 经历过
I need to find someone.
我要找一个人
I think you might know where he is.
我想你也许知道他的下落
This tower that you went to,
你去过的那个高塔
you said it was in ruins?
你说它是废墟吗
The place was completely destroyed.
那个地方彻底毁了
Papa?
爸爸
Alice?
爱丽丝
Alice, is it really you?
爱丽丝 真的是你
Yes, yes, it's me.
是我 是我
But is it really you?
但真的是你吗
You're -- you're so young.
你好年轻
It was magic. I just --
是魔法 我只是
Alice, what -- what happened?
爱丽丝 发生了什么事
How did you, uh...
你怎么会...
How did you escape the tower without me.
你怎么在没有我的情况下逃离高塔的
Well, it's a long story, Papa, but --
说来话长 爸爸 但是
Well, I'm here now.
我现在来了
No, no, no. Don't.
不不不 别
You know my heart is poisoned.
你知道我的心脏被下了毒
You can't come near me.
你不能靠近我
No, it's okay.
不 没事的
I -- I found a cure.
我找到解药了
I've been shielded.
我有了保护
A cure?
解药
Yes, Papa.
是的 爸爸
I've missed you so much.
我好想你啊
Papa, no!
爸爸 不
Hook?
虎克
Hook!
虎克
This isn't supposed to happen!
不应该这样的
We're cured!
我们的毒解了
Wait, Alice, no! Wait!
等等 爱丽丝 别走 等等
Go after her. I'll take care of Hook.
去追她 我会照顾虎克的
We lost her.
我们跟丢她了
No, we didn't.
没跟丢
Ella, we have no idea where that leads.
艾拉 我们不知道那会去到哪里
Sure, we do --
我们当然知道
Wonderland.
是仙境
No risk, no reward, right?
没有风险就没有回报
Ella!
艾拉
Please don't go.
求你别走
This place is awful. I hate it.
这地方不好 我讨厌这里
Grandma's in jail.
外婆已经被关起来了
Why can't I be with you?
我为什么不能和你一起
It's complicated, Luce,
说来话长 露西
but I'm -- I'm figuring it out, okay?
但我会想办法的
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Go.
去吧
It'll be okay, Jay.
不会有事的 小杰
How am I supposed to get Lucy back?
我要怎么把露西带回来
Well, you could do it the American way and hire a lawyer.
你也可以像美国人一样请个律师
Right. Like I can afford a lawyer.
好吧 好像我请得起似的
Well, I did a little light social-media stalking,
我在社交媒体上做了一点调查
and, uh, you know who graduated from law school?
你知道谁是从法学院毕业的吗
No.
不行
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
It's too risky.
风险太大了
He'll probably make everything worse anyway.
他也许只会让所有的事情变得更糟糕
It was kind of his M.O., remember?
那是他的做事手法 记得吗
You just told Lucy you would do everything,
你刚刚和露西说你会不惜一切
so do everything.
那就不惜一切去做吧
Isn't Lucy worth the risk?
露西不值得你冒险吗
I mean, I knew everything about my mother, but...
我知道我母亲的所有事情 但...
how could I have not known
我怎么会不知道
that she kidnapped poor Eloise Gardener?
她绑♥架♥了可怜的埃洛伊丝·加德纳呢
Perfect. That was great, Ivy.
好极了 很好 艾薇
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Yeah, thank you so much for doing this interview.
非常感谢你参加这次采访
I mean, I know it can't be easy
我知道要说出事情经过
to talk about what happened.
一定很不容易
You know, it's weird.
很奇怪
I just...
我只是
I feel safe with you.
我觉得和你在一起很安全
I mean, I know I can trust you with my story.
我知道我可以相信你 把我的故事告诉你
Well, I'm, uh -- I'm flattered.
我感到很荣幸
It's not just because we're friends.
不只是因为我们是朋友
You're a fantastic writer.
你是个了不起的作家
I'm a huge H-Town fan.
我是忠实的亨粉
Have you ever considered making your blog into a podcast?
你有想过把你的博客变成播客吗
May-- Maybe Belfrey Industries could be your sponsor now.
也许贝尔弗莱公♥司♥现在可以做你的赞助商
How altruistic of you, Ivy.
你真是无私啊 艾薇
Hey, Henry,
亨利
I hate to ask this of my most loyal customer,
我实在不想问我们最忠实的客人这个问题
but the keg-room door is jammed again.
但是啤酒桶储藏室的门又打不开了
Would you mind?
能帮个忙吗
Not a problem.
不成问题
And it'll only cost you two beers.
那就要你破费两杯啤酒了
You stay away from Henry.
你给我离亨利远点
Oh, what a threat --
好大的威胁啊
very Evil Queen.
非常有巫后的风范
Tell me, is that how you convinced Jacinda
告诉我 你就是这样说服杰辛达
to blow off Henry the other night?
那天晚上放亨利鸽子的吗
It must have been really hard for you
这对你来说肯定很不容易
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表