Daddy!
爸爸
Hi, sweeties.
亲爱的
You ready to head back to the manor?
你们准备好回庄园了吗
I need to speak with your mother.
我要和你们的母亲聊聊
I'm losing them, Marcus.
我快失去她们了 马库斯
That isn't true. The girls love you.
不是的 她们爱你
Anastasia doesn't stop talking about you.
安娜塔夏一刻不停地说着你
Drizella slips further away every day.
崔西里亚每一天都在和我疏远
You have to give it time.
你要给她们时间
She was so young when you left.
你离开的时候 她还很小
Here.
给
I brought you something.
我给你带了点东西
That's my old cloak.
是我的旧斗篷
I mended it.
我补好了
You kept it all these years?
这些年你一直留着吗
Rapunzel...
乐佩
had you not made that deal that stormy night,
如果那个风雨之夜你没有达成协议
I'd likely be dead and our girls in the streets.
我和姑娘们可能都已经死在街头了
Our family owes all its happiness to you.
我们的幸福都是因为你
Do you still love me?
你还爱我吗
Of course I do.
当然
And our girls mean everything to me.
女儿们对我来说就是一切
But so does Ella.
但艾拉也是
And Cecilia.
还有塞西莉亚
I have to go.
我得走了
You're too strong for tears.
你这么坚强 不该哭的
If you're here to put me back in your tower... I'm not.
如果你来是想把我重新关回高塔 不是
In fact, I admire your resourcefulness in escaping.
其实我很佩服你逃跑的机智
I was surprised to find my family like this.
看到我家人如今的情况 我很震惊
The deal was honored.
交易就是交易
They sleep every night in their cozy manor.
他们每晚都在庄园里安睡
And yet I, myself,
可我呢
may as well still be locked in your tower.
可能还被你锁在高塔里呢
That was the deal.
协议就是这么写的
You knew that I would escape eventually, didn't you?
你知道我最终会逃出来的 对吧
I had hopes.
我是这么希望的呢
Why?
为什么
You proved pure enough to sacrifice yourself
你向我证明了 你为家人的幸福
for your family's happiness.
愿意自我牺牲的决心
And now I'm curious to see
如今我很好奇
if you'll sacrifice someone else's for yours.
你是否愿意为了自己的幸福牺牲别人
Just a little something I unearthed in Wonderland.
这是我在仙境里发现的东西
Squeeze it into Cecilia's drink when she least expects it.
趁塞西莉亚不注意 滴进她的水里
You can make her go away. You can have your family back.
你就能让她消失了 你的家人就能回来了
Cecilia's an innocent in this. I won't hurt her.
塞西莉亚是无辜的 我不会伤害她
I'm not that person.
我不是那种人
If you're truly who you believe yourself to be, then perhaps,
如果你真是你想的这种人 那也许
over time, your path will bend towards happiness.
假以时日 你终会获得幸福的
If not...
如果不是...
...there's always my way.
那就要用我的办法了
Well?
怎么样
The paperwork's legit.
文件完全合法
For real? Lucy's mine?
真的吗 露西是我的了
Lucy's yours. Belfrey conceded.
露西是你的了 贝尔弗莱退步了
Don't mess with me. It's true.
别耍我 真的
It's finally over.
终于结束了
I-I wasn't --
我还...
I wasn't sure that it was the -- the right thing to call you,
我还不确定 打给你是不是合适
but I'm so glad I -- so glad I did.
但我真的很高兴 我打给你了
Well, that smile is worth any work on my part.
为了你的笑容 一切工作都值了
I owe you my future life.
我的未来都是靠你
Lucy -- Lucy and me both!
露西 露西和我都是
Oh, my God!
天啊
No, I, uh...
不 我...
I don't want to do this.
我不想这样的
I'm sorry. I must -- must have, uh, misread the signs.
抱歉 是我误会你的意思了
No, no.
不 不
I mean, yes.
我是说 是的
B-But I-it's not about you.
但不是你的原因
I am-- I'm so grateful that you're back in our lives.
我真的很感激 你能重新回到我们的生活里
And I want you to have a relationship with Lucy.
我也希望你和能露西好好相处
Me too.
我也是
What are you doing, Weaver?
你到底在干什么 韦弗
"Rollin' Bayou." Look at that.
翻滚海 看啊
The little lady's, uh, prettied up since her impound days.
这小姑娘被买♥♥下后就被装扮升级了啊
Yep, she's nearly ready for the big ball.
是啊 她就快准备好出席晚会了
So, did you just come here to compliment my work?
所以你只是来称赞我的工作吗
Not just.
不仅如此
Uh, I have to follow up on the Cluck's fire.
我要再查查克拉克餐厅着火的事情
That's weird.
怪了
Detective Weaver followed up the other day.
韦弗警探之前已经跟进过了
We're working different shifts.
我们值班时间不一样
I don't want to bother him on his day off.
我不想休息的时候再打扰他
Maybe you can just fill me in on what you told him.
也许你可以再跟我说一遍
He told me about the alley door
他说巷子门那里
that was jimmied with a knife.
被刀撬开了
I don't know. He said they found it in a Dumpster.
我也不知道 他说在垃圾桶里找到的
He asked me if I recognized it.
问我能不能认出来
Did you?
那你认出来了吗
No. Believe me, I would remember a knife like that.
没有 相信我 那样的刀我肯定认得出的
Can you describe it?
能描述一下吗
Actually, I'll do you one better.
其实 我能做得更好
If I'm gonna be honest, it didn't exactly feel
要我说 这东西不像是
like the ideal item to jimmy a door with.
用来撬门的理想工具
It was more like a --
更像是...
something out of a Tim Burton movie.
蒂姆·波顿电影里的东西
Detective Weaver practically shoved it into my hands.
韦弗警探几乎是把那东西塞到我手里的
He kept asking if I felt anything.
一直问我有没有感觉到什么
What's this all about, anyway?
到底是怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'm gonna find out.
但我会查出来的
You know we're being followed,
你知道我们从警局出来后
been with us since the police station.
就一直被跟踪了吧
I'm aware. I'm not concerned.
我知道 但我不担心
There's a plan for those two.
对付她俩 我有计划
I was rather expecting a body.
我本以为会是具尸体呢
Glad I can still get one over on Rumplestiltskin.
这点上能瞒过朗普斯金 我很欣慰
You're planning a trip?
你打算出远门吗
No.
不是
Inside here is all I need to awaken Anastasia.
这里面的东西能让我唤醒安娜塔夏
You seem to be jumping through a lot of hoops
你似乎兜了太多圈
to reunite with one daughter
去唤醒一个女儿
when the other waits just outside.
而另一个孩子就在外面等你呢
I had a son...
我曾有一个儿子
who thought as little of me as Ivy does of you.
他看不起我 就像艾薇看不起你一样
But I never stopped trying to make things right with him.
但我从没有放弃修复我们之间的关系
Good for you.
你真棒
My son...
我儿子
Bae...
小比
meant the world to me.
对我来说就是全世界
And I lost him.
但我最后失去了他
Don't compare your grief to mine.
你的痛苦根本无法与我相提并论
You have no idea what I've been through.
你完全不知道我经历了什么
Oh, but you see, Rapunzel... I do.
但你知道吗 乐佩 我其实知道
And I know what it's like to seek reunion.
我也知道你会不惜一切和女儿团聚
There are costs involved.
但会有代价的
And wouldn't you have paid them?
你难道不愿付出这样的代价吗
I did.
我愿意
And then some.
但远不止如此
Well, then, you know I can't stop.
但我不能停下来
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表