in a way that we don't understand yet.
我们不知道的黑料
And now that I'm a detective,
现在我是警探了
I can dig into things I never could before --
我可以挖到以前不可能挖到的信息
maybe find out what it is she's up to.
也许就能找出她的目的
And if, maybe, someone could point me in the direction
也许有人可以给我指个方向
of people who are being squeezed by her...
找到被她排挤走的人
...and if somebody could write about it
如果有人能把这些写下来
and release it when it's ready...
并在合适的时候登载
if we do this...
如果要这么做
then maybe someday, I can find that missing girl.
也许有一天 我就能找到那个失踪的女孩儿
Almost sounds like there's enough for a book.
听上去已经足够写本书的了
Possibly two.
也许是两本呢
You in?
你加入吗
Oh, yeah.
当然
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Aye.
是的
Let's get to work.
开工吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表