you just need to do one small thing for me.
你只需要为我做一件小事
Hey, Luce.
露西
You hungry?
你饿吗
No, not really.
不饿
I made mac and cheese.
我做了芝士通心粉
It's your favorite, with those little farm animals.
你的最爱 还有那些农场小动物
They're so cute!
超可爱的
Mom, I'm not 6 anymore.
妈妈 我不是六岁的小孩子了
I'll just put it here. -
那我就放在这儿
Whatever you want. I gotta finish my homework.
随便吧 我得做作业了
We haven't had a chance to talk about last night.
我们还没有机会聊聊昨晚的事
What about last night?
昨晚什么事
You tell me.
你说呢
First you wanted me and Henry to be alone.
你先是想让我和亨利单独在一起
And then, - all of a sudden, you didn't.
然后 你突然又不想了
It's just...
这只是
I've been really overwhelmed after the hospital.
出院之后发生的事太多了
And Grandma dying.
外婆还死了
I need you around, Mom.
我需要你在身边 妈妈
And I don't want you spending time with...
而且我不想让你花时间在...
some guy.
某些人身上
"Some guy"?
"某些人"
You loved him.
你以前喜欢他的
And isn't he still your favorite writer?
他不还是你最爱的作家吗
He used to be,
曾经是
because I thought his fairy tales were real.
因为我以为他的童话故事是真的
But then bad things happen, and you grow up.
但之后坏事发生了 我长大了
So, maybe I don't believe in fairy tales anymore.
所以 或许我不再相信童话了
And I don't want you to see him again.
我也不想再让你见他了
Where the hell are you going?
你到底去哪儿了
To give Eloise what she wants.
给埃洛伊丝她想要的
Well, how is that gonna help?
那会有什么用吗
She asked for your favorite painting?
她找你要你最爱的画
The woman's out of her mind. Worse -- dangerous.
这女人疯了 更糟的是 很危险
And very perceptive.
还很有洞察力
How does she even know that I can paint?
她怎么知道我会画画的
Excellent question.
好问题
Perhaps her insight should give you pause.
也许她的洞察力该让你停止了
Well, it doesn't.
不会的
Right, if she knows something, I'm willing to play along.
没错 如果她知道什么 我会和她合作
I thought you wanted to find the killer.
你不是也想抓到凶手吗
If she has the answers, then a painting is a small price to pay.
如果她有答案 那一幅画也不算什么大代价
If you think that, you don't understand the price.
如果你这么想 说明你还不了解代价的含义
Well, whatever the price is,
不管代价是什么
believe me, I'm willing to pay it.
相信我 我都愿意付出
Captain.
船长
Is it really you?
真的是你吗
Mr. Smee.
斯密先生
It's been too long.
好久不见
Hey, how's the Jolly Roger?
海盗船还好吗
Shipshape and ready to set sail.
收拾齐整 准备好起航了
If you want her back, just say the word.
如果你想要回她 只要说句话
Well, as much as I miss her, I'm here for another treasure.
尽管很想她 我是为另一件宝物而来的
I've been told that the captain who holds it is here.
据说拥有它的船长在这儿
A man named Ahab.
一个叫亚哈的男人
If it's Captain Ahab you seek...
如果你在找亚哈船长
then your search is over.
那你不用找了
Though your trouble, alas, has just begun.
尽管你的麻烦才刚刚开始
It's dangerous to seek me out, old man.
找我很危险的 老头儿
Well, it's a dangerous thing to call me "Old man."
叫我"老头儿"也很危险
The legendary Captain Hook.
传奇的虎克船长
Well, it's nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
And, you know, people,
而且 你知道吗 人们
they -- they always tell me that -- that -- that I...
人们总和我说 现在的我...
am what you used to be, huh?
和过去的你一样 是吗
No, - I'm what I used to be, mate.
不 我还和过去一样 伙计
Care to prove it, hmm?
介意证明一下吗
Well, look, I'm not interested in fighting.
听着 我没兴趣打架
I'm here looking for a magical weapon.
我是来找一个魔法武器的
Maui's Fishhook.
毛伊鱼钩
Now, I've been told that you've taken possession of it.
有人告诉我在你手里
I have.
是的
But no washed-up former pirate
但是失败的前海盗
is gonna take it from me.
没法从我这儿把它拿走的
Careful with those threats, lad.
当心你的那些威胁 伙计
If you really know who I am,
如果你真知道我是谁
then you know how this will end.
那你就知道事情会怎样收场
Anyway, I'm not interested in bloodshed.
不管怎么说 我对杀戮不感兴趣
I see you have a taste for the dice.
我看你挺喜欢掷骰子
Now, how about we place a wager, right?
不如我们打个赌吧 好吗
Your magical fish barb for, let's say, the, um...
你的魔法鱼钩 你看这样好吗
the Jolly Roger herself?
赌海盗船
Three dice.
三颗骰子
One roll.
掷一次
And may the best captain win.
点数大的船长赢
Oh. That's quite a toss.
掷得相当大
It's gonna be hard to beat that.
很难比那还大了
But Lady Luck has been on my side before.
不过幸运女神之前一直在我这边
Well, come on, then.
那就拿来吧
Sorry, mate.
抱歉 伙计
I hope you have better luck with that white fish of yours.
祝你在斗大白鲸时运气能好点
You may be lucky, - but you're no pirate anymore.
你可能很幸运 不过你不再是海盗了
I see right through you.
我看穿你了
I'm sorry?
你说什么
You see, that white whale keeps me sharp.
你看 那头白鲸让我保持清醒
But you...
但是你...
I heard that you gave up your crocodile.
我听说你放弃了你的老鳄鱼
Don't believe everything you hear.
别听什么都信
People are talking...
大家都在传
saying that Hook went soft.
说虎克变心软了
Lost your edge.
宝刀已老了
You want to know what this is for?
你想知道这是用来干什么的吗
I'm gonna use it to kill the Dark One.
我要用它杀死黑暗者
Believe me, I never lose sight of what matters most.
相信我 我绝不会忽视最重要的事
I came as soon as I got your message.
一接到你消息我就赶来了
Uh, how you doing?
你还好吗
Well, my mother's been dead for a week,
我妈妈死了一周了
I'm completely alone, so I'm doing great.
我完全是一个人了 所以我过得"好极了"
Oh, well, hey, if you --
那个 要是你
If you don't want me here, I can go.
要是你不想我来 我可以走
No, no. Stay.
不用 留下吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Turns out the only thing
原来比收拾母亲的遗物
harder than cleaning up your dead mother's things
更难受的事 就是独自收拾
is doing it by yourself.
亡母的遗物
So, all this is hers, huh?
这些都是她的东西是吗
Yep.
对
How many gold pens does one person need?
一个人能需要多少支金笔啊
She certainly didn't do anything by half measures.
她做什么事都决不将就
But now I don't know what to keep or what to sell or...
但现在我不知道该留下什么 卖♥♥掉什么
what to do with my life.
或是下辈子该怎么过
Ah. So we're talking about more than office supplies here.
所以话题不只是关于办公用品了
Mother was the whole reason I'm even in this town.
妈妈是我来这里的唯一理由
I spent my whole life hating her,
我花了一辈子来恨她
and then, at the end, it turns out she loved me all along.
然后我发现 她一直深爱着我
Wasn't that a good thing?
这不是件好事吗
I don't know. I just feel kind of lost.
不知道 我只是觉得很迷茫
I feel like you're the only person
我感觉你是唯一能听我
I can talk to about this.
说这事的人了
You understand me.
你懂我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表